Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Benoit and family found dead

Go down 
+5
rattpoison
mc666
spiritoradio
Required Fields
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Chris Benoit and family found dead Empty
PostSubject: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 6:59 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

Tonight’s Raw on USA Network will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:30 pm

I'm watching Raw right now, but I can't believe it. That sucks soo much. He was one of the best technical wrestlers ever. He will be missed. Sad

R.I.P. Chris Benoit 1967 - 2007
R.I.P. Nancy Benoit
R.I.P. Daniel Benoit
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 11:09 pm

how could his whole family just be dead? was it a murder/suicide thing?

rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:13 am

Is this real or is it like the Vince Macmahon thing
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 6:49 am

mc666 wrote:
how could his whole family just be dead? was it a murder/suicide thing?

Evidently. At least that was what was reported on the news
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 9:04 am

Sad,sad,sad. He was one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 9:54 am

The latest reports are that he killed his wife & kid over the weekend, then killed himself either late Sunday or early Monday. No guns were found on the scene, so the cause of death is still under investigation.

Sad.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 2:28 pm

To those saying he may have murdered his family:
Innocent until proven guilty.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 2:32 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
The latest reports are that he killed his wife & kid over the weekend, then killed himself either late Sunday or early Monday. No guns were found on the scene, so the cause of death is still under investigation.

Sad.

Update: News reports that he may have strangled his wife, smothered the kid, then hung himself in his weightroom.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 2:41 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Sad.

Update: News reports that he may have strangled his wife, smothered the kid, then hung himself in his weightroom.

That's awful.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 6:06 pm

I had a whole long thing written about how I didn't think it was murder/suicide, because I liked Benoit so much, but in reading the Associated Press news release I decided to retract my comment. I just don't really know what to think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 8:07 pm

Apparently there's a rumour that the wife murdered the child, and Chris retaliated by murdering her only to commit suicide two days later. It's a very tragic and morbid situation either way.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:08 pm

Smindas wrote:
Apparently there's a rumour that the wife murdered the child, and Chris retaliated by murdering her only to commit suicide two days later. It's a very tragic and morbid situation either way.
that rumor was probably started by Chris's fans, to ease their own minds. nothing i've read gives any weight to that. it seems it was all Chris.

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:06 am

Very surprising I was going to Raw and the first words I heard were "In loving memory of Chris Benoit" and I was like what? The first thing that came to mind was oh this another Vince McMahon thing but then I heard the whole show was cancelled and they just showed Chris Benoit highlights I knew it was the real deal.

R.I.P Chris Benoit Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:08 am

oh my god!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:17 pm

thrashmetalhead wrote:
Very surprising I was going to Raw and the first words I heard were "In loving memory of Chris Benoit" and I was like what? The first thing that came to mind was oh this another Vince McMahon thing but then I heard the whole show was cancelled and they just showed Chris Benoit highlights I knew it was the real deal.

R.I.P Chris Benoit Sad

until I figured out how him and his family died. Pretty twisted but those damn steroids will getcha
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 4:46 pm

The WWE has erased any mention, interviews, or footage of him. They redid all the DVD's that had him in it. For instance, on the Four Horsemen DVD they completly erased the last incarnation of the group. While his actions pissed me off (he WAS one of my favorites), I believe that is just plain rediculous.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit and family found dead   Chris Benoit and family found dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Benoit and family found dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: