Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead Bigfoot found?

Go down 
+20
Troublezone
DeathCult
rattpoison
Thrasher73
EvyMetal
SAHB Healer
the sentinel
scottmitchell74
mc666
XYZ
tohostudios
spiritoradio
ThrashedOutCobra33
Stender
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
MoonChild
Orion Crystal Ice
akeldama
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Dead Bigfoot found? Empty
PostSubject: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:26 pm

Has Bigfoot Been Found?

Two Bigfoot hunters claim they have the body of one and plan to release a photo and what they claim is DNA evidence at a news conference in Palo Alto on Friday.

The Bigfoot is claimed to have been found in the woods of northern Georgia by Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, and the claim is being supported by a Bay Area Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi, a multiple local Democratic candidate.

The press release as follows. A site claiming to have the first pics is down, but here’s the link in case it comes back up, although the pic top right is said to be one of the shots currently available. Other sites are suggesting this could be the “real deal;” who knows, we’ll have to wait for the press conference and the proof.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 12, 2008
BIGFOOT BODY FOUND
DNA evidence and photo evidence to be presented at a
PRESS CONFERENCE
to be held on
Date: Friday, August 15, 2008
Time: From 12Noon-1:00pm
Place: Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto (A Crown Plaza Resort) 4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, California 94306

Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. Menlo Park, California
Tom Biscardi, CEO

BIGFOOT BODY FOUND - EVIDENCE AND DNA DETAILS TO BE PRESENTED AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 15th

FROM 12 N00N TO 1:00PM AT THE CABANA HOTEL-PALO ALTO IN PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA

A body that may very well be the body of the creature commonly known as “Bigfoot” has been found in the woods in northern Georgia.

DNA evidence and photo evidence of the creature will be presented in a press conference on Friday, August 15th from 12 Noon to 1:00pm at the Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto at 4290 El Camino Real in Palo Alto, California, 94306. The press conference will not be open to the public. It will only be open to credentialed members of the press.

Here are some of the vital statistics on the “Bigfoot” body:

*The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.
*It weighs over five hundred pounds.
*The creature looks like it is part human and part ape-like.
*It is male.
*It has reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes.
*It has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and
five toes on each foot.
*The feet are flat and similar to human feet.
*Its footprint is sixteen and three-quarters inches long and five and three-quarters inches wide at the heel.
*From the palm of the hand to the tip of the middle finger, its hands are
eleven and three-quarters inches long and six and one-quarter inches wide.
*The creatures walk upright. (Several of them were sighted on the same day that the body was found.)
*The teeth are more human-like than ape-like.
*DNA tests are currently being done and the current DNA and photo evidence will be presented at the press conference on Friday, August 15th.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:27 pm

Dead Bigfoot found? Bigfoot-1

Here's the photo.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:32 pm

I would love for this to be real, but people
really really love to hoax so I'm gonna be on the fence a bit. I know
it's getting on FOX and some other places, so right away if this turns
out to be hoax, these people will never have any credibility anywhere
near any scientific field ever again. Then again, they may have made
good money before then anyhow, who knows? Let's see what happens Friday.

Also, there have already been some hair and tissue samples found and tested in Alaska, from the 'sasquatch' breed of whatever the animal is, and it was found to be primate, but match nothing on record. That wasn't everywhere for some reason. If this turns hoax I hope it blows up in their faces bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:43 pm

Man, this would be crazy if its real. I've always imagined that Bigfoot was a real creature. Seems too possible for it not to be. The hoaxers ruin things like this, though.

We'll see.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:57 pm

Yeah I agree with what Eyesore mentioned. I hope this is real.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:51 pm

It would be interesting if it's real - could spark another creation vs evolution debate.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:53 pm

Dead Bigfoot found? Mons6

If it turns out that this 'corpse' is indeed Bigfoot, I wonder what happened to WildBoy?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:01 pm

Dead Bigfoot found? Steveaustin

I thought Steve Austin already captured him?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:05 pm

If the last two posts prove anything, it's that MetalGuy71 and I spent waaaaayy too much time in front of the TV when we were kids. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
If the last two posts prove anything, it's that MetalGuy71 and I spent waaaaayy too much time in front of the TV when we were kids. Laughing very hard

LOL! I was wondering if it was the same one the Steve Austin met up with in the 70's too!!!

Ok or it's Eddie Murphy's "Aunt Bunny" - "She's a bigfoot"
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:15 pm

If it is a hoax, props to the people who came up with the specs on the body, pretty detailed to come up with from just imagination.
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:20 pm

this would be really crazy if it were indeed not a hoax
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 pm

No crazier than when they found the giant panda, or the colossal squid, six-gilled shark, etc.. Cool
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:57 pm

U suck
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:39 pm

wait...were the two guys that found the beastie the ones that killed it, or did they just find the corpse? Because if it was not a fresh corpse how would they know what kind of eye color the thing had? eyes are one of the first things to dry up and decay on someting dead.

hmmmm...sorta fishy if you ask me...
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:43 pm

akeldama wrote:

Here's the photo.

How big is this freezer? They said that the "Bigfoot" was 7' tall, but that freezer doesn't look that big or deep for a 500 lb. creature IMO. I know that the head is tilted and pushed down, but wouldn't rigarmortis have set in making the creature very hard to position into a cooler? I would love to believe that this is true, but I've been let down in the past.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:11 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
akeldama wrote:

Here's the photo.

How big is this freezer? They said that the "Bigfoot" was 7' tall, but that freezer doesn't look that big or deep for a 500 lb. creature IMO. I know that the head is tilted and pushed down, but wouldn't rigarmortis have set in making the creature very hard to position into a cooler? I would love to believe that this is true, but I've been let down in the past.

what you said makes a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:16 pm

Remember, rigor mortis lasts only an average of 72 hours.

I'm on the fence until Friday.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:24 pm

And then there's this:

Dead Bigfoot found? Lochness

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:27 pm

tohostudios wrote:
And then there's this:

Dead Bigfoot found? Lochness

I'm sold that that's real. Still skeptical on Bigfoot.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:34 pm

Don't forget these either.

Dead Bigfoot found? Myakka_skunk_ape_2Dead Bigfoot found? Rainbow_rods1_lg
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:36 pm

bah, what a load of crap. big foot, loch ness monster, aliens, santa claus... gimme a break.

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:38 pm

Quote :
bah, what a load of crap. big foot, loch ness monster, aliens, santa claus... gimme a break.

I was with you till you bashed Santa!! angry
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:39 pm

I will always contend that there are so many unexplored areas on this planet, both on earth and in the oceans, that there's no telling what kinds of animals exist out there.

The classic example is the coelacanth which was supposedly extinct shortly after the dinosaurs. Nope. Still exists in deep, often unexplored waters.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:41 pm

Sensationalism doesn't suddenly make otherwise normal concepts like this
into wacked out or silly ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Bigfoot found?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next