Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Superstar Found Dead

Go down 
+9
Required Fields
mc666
tohostudios
Troublezone
Hamer12
metalinmyveins
MetalGuy71
A Handful of Wayne
akeldama
13 posters
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:24 am

Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com is reporting that former WWE Superstar Test aka Andrew Martin was found dead in his apartment in Tampa, Florida just 4 days prior to his 34th birthday. No other information is known at this time. Martin also had a short run in TNA that only lasted a few weeks and most recently had worked some matches in Japan. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends during this hard time.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Wow Test now.... damn these guys are just dropping like flies lately. Its sad how that business has to be because there is a lot of guys who have a lot of talent and never get that one break, but I guess that goes with anything really. They all bust their butts though and a few years down the line this is what happens to them because of injuries that start them on pain killers and then they end up over dosing or end up having heart attacks. Its sad. I'll never forget Owen Hart or Eddie Guerro though definetly 2 of my favs.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:42 pm

I don't know who that is, but it's sad that someone died so young.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:09 pm

These guys just live very hard lives. I think the casualty rate among wrestlers has slown down a little bit, which is probably due to the steroid scandal during the 90's involving Vince McMahon. I'm sure human growth hormones have supplanted those. Whenever I think of tragedies, I look no further than the Von Erich clan. I'm not one that believes in curses, but when I look at the tragedies involving the Von Erich brothers, it makes me wonder.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:32 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
These guys just live very hard lives. I think the casualty rate among wrestlers has slown down a little bit, which is probably due to the steroid scandal during the 90's involving Vince McMahon. I'm sure human growth hormones have supplanted those. Whenever I think of tragedies, I look no further than the Von Erich clan. I'm not one that believes in curses, but when I look at the tragedies involving the Von Erich brothers, it makes me wonder.

If you haven't done so already, I encourage everyone to watch "The Wrestler". It almost seems more like a documentary than a "fictional" movie. I'm sure for allot of ex-wrestlers, it is.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Yea great movie!

Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:37 pm

I met him at a house show here a few years back, real friendly guy. What a shame, RIP.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:05 pm

I know the name but i can't remember the face.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:17 pm

http://prowrestling.about.com/od/whatsrealwhatsfake/a/wrestlersdeaths.htm
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:31 pm

Former WWE Superstar Found Dead 470_129499

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:11 pm

No steroids there...

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:47 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

If you haven't done so already, I encourage everyone to watch "The Wrestler". It almost seems more like a documentary than a "fictional" movie.
plus, Marisa Tomei looks pretty damn good! Razz

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:48 pm

I will definitely be buying The Wrestler when it comes out on DVD.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:57 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:25 am

RIP. So many wrestlers over the years seem to die in the 30's. Glad I never became one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Terrible news. Such a shame to go that young. RIP
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:23 pm

I def remember him. Rest In Peace, brother.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:28 pm

He was a good wrestler. A big buy, but didn't look like he was on steroids or anything. I really liked his character when he had the long hair and leather trousers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Found Dead   Former WWE Superstar Found Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Superstar Found Dead
Page 1 of 1