Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cats or Dogs?

Go down 
+21
Schbopo
nevermore
the sentinel
Mortuary
DallasBlack
Leatherface
SAHB Healer
martinsane
Orion Crystal Ice
mc666
Stender
thejokeriv
TheGooch
scottmitchell74
MoonChild
XYZ
Tall Tyrion
Fat Freddy
Thrasher73
tohostudios
Mglaffas81
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Cats or Dogs?
Cats
cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_lcap59%cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 59% [ 19 ]
Dogs
cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:53 pm

Cats rule and dogs drool.

I've had Bob for about 18 years and when he decides to leave I'm getting him stuffed in his favorite pose!

Have a dog too and he just makes me ill the ignorant bastard.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:32 pm

I've got three cats. All of my tattoos are cat pictures too. But when we had a dog I certainly loved him as well. If I could pick a poll it would be animals vs. people actually.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:39 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
I've got three cats. All of my tattoos are cat pictures too. But when we had a dog I certainly loved him as well. If I could pick a poll it would be animals vs. people actually.

And I'd bet animals would just about pitch a shutout!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:30 pm

tohostudios wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Dogs - we have both a cat and a dog, but perfer dogs. Much less destructive than cats.

You must have a "toy" dog then. Our dog did far more damage than any of our cats, especially if you have a declawed and neutered cat.

Nope, Bridget is a 65 pound Boxer mix (mixed with what, I don't know). The cat is spayed (the male cat that died was neutered), but neither the Scully (the one still alive) or Connor (the one that dies from Lymphomia recently) were declawed. I would have loved to, but my wife feels it's cruel to the cat, so the cats have claws.

We did "cat sit" a cat for two years - our friends were in Guam and couldn't bring the cat. That cat was declawed and not as destructive.

cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Img_2510
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:37 pm

I'm fair. I like dogs too.

Cute dog!

And declawing makes a huge difference but I recognize that it's a very controversial procedure.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:29 pm

tohostudios wrote:
SAHB Healer wrote:

And I'd bet animals would just about pitch a shutout!

Guaranteed.Animals would get my vote
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:27 pm

I voted dogs, but I really like both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:59 am

cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Tubby11Ain't she cute?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:09 am

Sure is!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:26 pm

I'm sorry I had to go with dogs. I would like to say I love both equally (after all I haven't had a dog in over a decade but I have had two cats in that time period-one now) but I just love dogs that much more. Dogs are much more effectionate than cats and nowhere near as moody. I love my cat but sometimes he really gets on my nerves (i.e. attacking me in my sleep when he's ready to be fed and wanting to go outside then wanting to come back in after less than a minute and then wanting back outside again). Plus you can't take a cat on walks, however, cats are easier to clean up after (too bad dogs don't use things like a litter box). Now when I say dog, I don't mean little furry footballs or hairless rats, I mean mid-to-large size dogs (real dogs). German sheppards, golden retrievers, Siberian huskies, labs, and maybe the occasional beagle, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:28 pm

The only dog breed I can possibly stand is Labrador.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:29 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Ain't she cute?

crazy happy
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:33 pm

MoonChild wrote:
The only dog breed I can possibly stand is Labrador.

Labradors ARE awesome (and pretty) dogs. Can't go wrong with any lab or lab mixes.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Quote :
Dogs are much more effectionate than cats and nowhere near as moody.

Have I got a cat for you!

Godiva is a puppy in cat's fur. Follows me absolutely everywhere, greets me at the door, gets up from her nap to follow me if I leave the room, etc. I've read that's typical for the Havana Brown breed. They're called "the cat for dog people".

My other cat is a typical cat; pet me when I want to be petted and leave me alone the rest of the time.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Speaking of dogs, I saw a heart breaking sight for any dog lover (or animal lover). While driving down the George Bush Tollway I saw on the side of the road a dead dog that had very recently been hit (looked like either a great dane or a large boxer mix). Such a sad sight to behold. I hope nobody did it on purpose or allowed the dog to get in the position to get hit (though it wouldn't suprise me with all the sick SOB's out there).
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:07 pm

It kills me when I see a dog or cat that got hit. Irresponsible owners that let their pets run loose most of the time. It might be ok if you live in the country but not in suburbia or in the city.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:10 pm

BTW, this is Godiva; all 6 and a half pounds of her.

cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 DSCN1407

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:18 pm

I won't even let my cats outdoors on the farm. There's Coyotes, Wolves, Hounds, Hunters, Cars, and worst of all Fleas and Worms. Thankfully they all survived rough barn kittenhoods, and really appreciate the indoor comforts. They don't seem to miss the outdoors at all.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:01 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
I won't even let my cats outdoors on the farm. There's Coyotes, Wolves, Hounds, Hunters, Cars, and worst of all Fleas and Worms. Thankfully they all survived rough barn kittenhoods, and really appreciate the indoor comforts. They don't seem to miss the outdoors at all.

Yeah, mine don't either. WIth all the bird feeders I have around, there's always something on "Cat TV" from the safety and comfort of the indoors.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:09 pm

tohostudios wrote:
BTW, this is Godiva; all 6 and a half pounds of her.

cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 DSCN1407
That's an adult? Man that's a little cat. My smallest one "Junior" is about 11 pounds and he's still a baby. In my experience small cats like that are freightened of King Diamond, whereas he tends to make the larger cats angry.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:14 pm

Yep. She'll be 8 in December.

Tux on the other hand is a lean, mean 16 lbs; if he was a human, he'd be an NFL tight end, he's that athletic.

Yet Tux runs under the bed when I crank the stereo. Godiva just sits there; she wants to do whatever I'm doing and if that means listening to Rob Zombie on 11, so be it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:53 pm

Goddiva surely got a cute smile! Love her! greedy
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:00 am

cheers

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:51 pm

Cats, of course.

cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Dscn6860
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:11 pm

🤘

PostSubject: Re: Cats or Dogs?   cats - Cats or Dogs? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cats or Dogs?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next