Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my friends (who are not cats)

Go down 
+13
Ricky
tohostudios
DallasBlack
kmorg
Dark Horseman
exact33
stepcousin
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
krail
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
krail
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 49

my friends (who are not cats) Empty
PostSubject: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:58 pm

you, sitting in your chair. i have something i wish to tell you. i am not in a retirement home. but if i was, i wouldn't have a bookshelf in my room. why? that's where ghosts like to hang out. duh, why didn't you think of that?
ADVICE: if you find yourself face to face with a ghost here is what to do. and you should listen to me because krail is very smart. rub a potato on yourself.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:36 am

Sounds good. I'll get right one it. Let me just finish constructing my tin-foil hat.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:56 am

Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:39 am

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:46 am

Uhhhhh....yeahhhhh, okaaaaaayyyyyyy.... (exits slowly)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:47 am

disagree... in case of diabetes, do not rub said potato on your person, but instead, duct-tape the grilled cheese sandwich to your central chakra, and DENY the malevolent spirit entry into your circle. remember, as with women, they cannot enter your home and eat your soul unless you let them.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:49 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
disagree... in case of diabetes, do not rub said potato on your person, but instead, duct-tape the grilled cheese sandwich to your central chakra, and DENY the malevolent spirit entry into your circle. remember, as with women, they cannot enter your home and eat your soul unless you let them.

That clears everything up. Thanks so much!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 am

well, this IS the "Of Unsound Mind" forum so what did we expect? insane my friends (who are not cats) 811939 \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 pm

stepcousin wrote:
well, this IS the "Of Unsound Mind" forum so what did we expect? insane my friends (who are not cats) 811939 \'arry \'eadbanger

you got that right....

T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:52 pm

exact33 wrote:
stepcousin wrote:

you got that right....
SAYS THE GUY WITH THE KING COSTUME....
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:19 pm

And someone let him be a mod. my friends (who are not cats) 927150
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:11 pm

It's not that he is not able to play his cards right, he's just missing 50 cards to have a full deck....

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 pm

I always thought ghosts hung out on cradenza. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:08 pm

You have friends who are not cats???

What the hell is wrong with you?

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:11 pm

T-Roy wrote:
exact33 wrote:
stepcousin wrote:

you got that right....
SAYS THE GUY WITH THE KING COSTUME....

you got a problem with a beloved institution like TheKing? You are weirder than I first thought!!!

Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ricky

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:19 pm

tohostudios wrote:

....yeah.. lol!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:49 pm

tohostudios wrote:

His cats are imaginary friends too.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:54 pm

nevermore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

His cats are imaginary friends too.

lol!

krail
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:22 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

...huh? i believe the central chakra is your penis. duh, why didn't you think of that?

i really like cats. as a paste...
Back to top Go down
krail
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:45 pm

but i also like them as sweet friends.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:15 am

My hover craft is full of eels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:10 am

Leatherface wrote:

lol!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:51 am

lol so amusing......when I rub potatoes on myself.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 am

Leatherface wrote:
Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Rex wrote:
lol so amusing......when I rub potatoes on myself.
fainting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my friends (who are not cats)   my friends (who are not cats) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my friends (who are not cats)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next