Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cats:Choir--House of Dog (1991)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

Cats:Choir--House of Dog (1991) Empty
PostSubject: Cats:Choir--House of Dog (1991)   Cats:Choir--House of Dog (1991) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 8:41 am

This band came up in the Playlist thread so I thought I'd start a thread. I think I discovered them on the old Sleazeroxx board ages ago when they had a forum dedicated to rare OOP stuff. I'm pretty sure I have a second album from them on an external hard drive. I'll have to look for it.

Anyway, it's really cool stuff. It's kind of funky like Extreme. Or maybe Electric Boys? Then some songs ("Wall N Chains," for instance) remind me of the Gene Simmons lead vocal songs from the 80s era of KISS.

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Cats:Choir--House of Dog (1991) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats:Choir--House of Dog (1991)   Cats:Choir--House of Dog (1991) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 11:03 am

I gotta say, this really surprised me! It's hella catchy and the production is NEAT. Despite the bizarre name and awful album art, the music really hooked me in and I ended up listening to the whole shebang. Good stuff, props!
Back to top Go down

Cats:Choir--House of Dog (1991)
Page 1 of 1