Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

"Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  Empty
PostSubject: "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"    "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:24 pm

Metallic Blaze posted a while ago in the "Last Seen Movies" thread that he'd recently watched "Cats & Dogs" (a favorite with my kids, too). Last night I saw this trailer on TV for the sequel (!), "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore," which is coming this summer. Naturally, my seven year old immediately said "I WANNA SEE THAT MOVIE DAD! I WANNA SEE IT!" "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  201269

Personally, I'm a little disappointed that the evil feline mastermind from the last movie, "Mr. Tinkles," isn't making a return appearance in the sequel...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"    "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:31 pm

I love Cats & Dogs (even if they do make the felines "evil"). I'll pick up the sequel on DVD when it comes out.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"    "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:20 pm

LOL my son loves "Cats and Dogs". I just bought the DVD for him in fact!!!

He wants to watch it nonstop!

So anyway ... yeah this sequel looks like something he'd love!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"    "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
LOL my son loves "Cats and Dogs". I just bought the DVD for him in fact!!!

Yea, we have it on DVD too. Bought it for my son's birthday a year or two back. For a while it was allllll he wanted to watch...

And hey, looks like there's even a squirrel in this sequel for you, MB! Laughing very hard

I liked the cats @ the end of the trailer, hopped up on Catnip -- "Dude, I totally saw it blink." Haha.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"    "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:44 pm

Looks like it has a talking squirrel so we know that's an automatic "must see" for MetallicBlaze.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"    "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:55 pm

Yeah!!! This is a MUST watch!!!

Hehehehe.

I'll probably see it at the theater to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"    "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Personally, I'm a little disappointed that the evil feline mastermind from the last movie, "Mr. Tinkles," isn't making a return appearance in the sequel...

Over the weekend I saw a new trailer for this flick which showed a quick shot of Mr. Tinkles in a jail cell, with a "Hannibal" style mask on, so I guess he must be making at least a cameo appearance in the new flick. IMDb lists Sean Hayes (voice of Mr. Tinkles) in the cast list of the new one too. It would be pretty funny if they did a "Silence of the Lambs"-esque bit where the dogs interview Mr. Tinkles in prison or something.

Anyway, my kids are still stoked for this movie, they've been watching the DVD of the first one over and over. I'm going "Please God, let it die quickly at the box office so it goes to DVD faster... I don't wanna have to take them to the theatre for this one... " Laughing very hard

Though I hear that Warner Bros. will be releasing a new Wile E. Coyote/Roadrunner short cartoon that will play before the movie... that might make the experience worth it... almost...

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"    "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:32 am

This flick actually got a three star review in today's paper!!!

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"    "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:36 am

The reviews I've seen are not good.

Quote :
"...stands to delight small children while probably causing their parents’ heads to cave in."

Quote :
"Aimed squarely at a single digital IQ demographic and as irritating as a case of fleas

Quote :
"No movie -- whether aimed at adults or kids or canines themselves -- has the right to be as tiresome and unoriginal as this action-comedy mutt."

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"    "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:38 am

I just hope that when it comes out on DVD, the new Wile E. Coyote/Road Runner cartoon that's being shown with it in theatres will be included.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"    "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:20 am

Looks like "Cats & Dogs" crashed and burned at the box office during its opening weekend. YYYYYYES! That means it'll be out on DVD by Christmas! Easy stocking stuffer for the young'uns!!! "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  911681

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"    "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore"
Page 1 of 1