Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule Empty
PostSubject: ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule   ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:29 pm

My son is going to flip his wig!! IE is his favorite band!!

Quote :
ICED EARTH ANNOUNCE 2008 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR SCHEDULE

ICED EARTH have confirmed 16 North American tour dates for the Fall of 2008 that will take the band to all corners of the United States including New York, Florida, Oregon, and California, as well as dates in Toronto and Montreal, Canada. Joining the band as special guests are Into Eternity and Saviours. For the dates listed below, ICED EARTH will be offering a very limited number of fans the opportunity to attend the show as the band’s guest VIPs. Fans who purchase a “Child of the Wicked” VIP package with www.icedearth.com will receive the following:

- A Ticket to an ICED EARTH Concert
- VIP meet and greet with ICED EARTH
- Autographed item from ICED EARTH
- Limited Edition ICED EARTH T-Shirt
- VIP commemorative laminate

The VIP packages are very limited and available on a first-come/first-serve basis via the ICED EARTH website. The VIP package cost is $65 including the concert ticket. VIP packages and ticket sales via www.icedearth.com will be available starting June 13. Regular tickets sales via Ticketmaster and all other outlets will not begin until June 20 and will be subject to local service fees. Go to this location to purchase VIP packages.

September 21 – Harpos. Detroit, Michigan
September 22 – Phoenix Concert Theatre. Toronto, Ontario, Canada
September 23 – Le Medley. Montreal, Quebec, Canada
September 24 – Trocadero. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
September 25 – 9:30 Club. Washington, D.C.
September 26 – Amos’ Southbend. Charlotte, North Carolina
September 27 – Center Stage. ProgPower USA IX. Atlanta** (SOLD OUT)
September 28 – House of Blues. Lake Buena Vista, Florida
September 29 – The Orange Peel. Asheville, North Carolina
September 30 – House of Blues. Cleveland, Ohio
October 14 – The Norva. Norfolk, Virginia
October 15 – The Palladium. Worchester, Massachusetts
October 16 – Nokia Theater. New York, New York
October 22 – Hawthrone Theater. Portland, Oregon
October 23 – Regency Center@ The Grand Ballroom. San Francisco, California
October 24 – The Avalon. Los Angeles, California
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule   ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Wow. That club they're playing at in Philly is really small. I thought they could fill a bigger venue than that place. It's a great place to see bands, but it's tiny.

Fun Fact about the Trocodero. That's the club where Tesla recorded their 5 Man Acoustic Jam cd.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule   ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:20 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Wow. That club they're playing at in Philly is really small. I thought they could fill a bigger venue than that place. It's a great place to see bands, but it's tiny.

Fun Fact about the Trocodero. That's the club where Tesla recorded their 5 Man Acoustic Jam cd.

I saw Iced Earth at the Trocadero on their HORROR SHOW tour. It's the only time I went all the way to Philly to see a show. Neat place, but as MG71 sez, it's a little on the small side.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule   ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:27 pm

Sucks no MN stops thought they would stop in St. Paul at 4th St. Station!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule   ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:09 pm

The Hawthorne Theatre in Portland is pretty small too. Are they really that little a draw?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule   ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:10 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

If memory serves, it's also the club where Combat Records shot the ULTIMATE REVENGE 2 concert video with Death, Forbidden, Faith or Fear, Dark Angel and Raven back in the day.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule   ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:11 pm

No Texas? angry
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule   ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:47 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
The Hawthorne Theatre in Portland is pretty small too. Are they really that little a draw?

Hey ET you going to that one? I may see you there. It is kind of surprising that they were not booked at roseland though. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule   ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICED EARTH U.S. Tour Schedule
Page 1 of 1