Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What?

Go down 
+6
Fat Freddy
Metal Misfit
Required Fields
Tall Tyrion
MetalGuy71
XYZ
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What?   Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:43 pm

JerryOnly wrote:
Im hoping for a new and great album! But probably I'm dreaming too much...

Kinda how I feel as well... :arrow:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What?   Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:57 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Tall Tyrion wrote:
Now that's just evil. You
should use your powers for good and impregnate Paris Hilton.

Fixed, and I can live with that. Smile

Ewwwwwwwww...... You'll have to be hermetically sealed afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What?   Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:58 pm

I've seen her goods and how they work via video, and I'm sold. Sue me. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What?   Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:20 pm

You were wondering how they worked? Were you absent when they taught that in health class?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What?   Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:22 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
You were wondering how they worked? Were you absent when they taught that in health class?

I was in the bathroom that day. I had a bite of TT's Sloppy Joe and was sick. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What?   Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:23 pm

Well, you should have waited longer after Tallt had him. And used lysol.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What?   Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:43 am

The Smoking Gun website has obtained the Van Halen 2008 Tour Rider.

The document specified that a "study room" be set up backstage for a musician and his tutor (in this case, bassist Wolfgang Van Halen, who was 16 when the tour launched). Each band member got his own dressing room, according to the rider, which notes that lead singer David Lee Roth's abode had to be free of any floor covering since, "Mr. Roth practices martial arts in his dressing room, and in order to do this there can be no rugs or carpeting of any sort." Additionally, Diamond Dave's dwelling "SHOULD BE AS FAR AWAY FROM" dressing rooms occupied by bandmates Wolfgang, Alex, and Eddie Van Halen. The rider does not explain why Roth needed the separation, but considering his rocky history with the band, space is likely a good thing. While no alcohol is stocked in the individual dressing rooms (it's all Red Bull, Gatorade, fresh fruit, and Japanese Apple Pears), Eddie's onstage cooler contained "mini bottles" of "Gallo Twin Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (red & white label, red cap)." A four-pack of the low-rent Gallo libation retails for $4.99. The band's 2007-2008 tour was delayed when the guitarist reportedly entered rehab in March 2007 for treatment of alcohol abuse. Though it carries a December 2007 date, the rider below was provided to a venue where Van Halen performed in May 2008.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What?   Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:44 am

I've seen that before. I thought it was VERY interesting that Dave's room was far from the rest of the band.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What?   Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:24 pm

i am hoping for a world tour as i would like to see van halen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What?   Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Van Halen Completed Tour. Now What?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2