Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Completed vocals for one of my songs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

Completed vocals for one of my songs Empty
PostSubject: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:31 pm

http://www.myspace.com/deadandbluemusic

I like how it turned out, i usually hate the sound of my own voice, but I must of got over it.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Not my thing, but keep it up man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Hey man, not bad. It's a terrible recording, but clean that up and it has potential to be a cool doomy goth track.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Hey man, not bad. It's a terrible recording, but clean that up and it has potential to be a cool doomy goth track.

Well its a demo I did in my bedroom. I wouldn't expect top notch. You'll hear a better version when I go to do the real deal.

I "mixed" it in audacity haha.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:26 pm

what you need is to keep practicing and find some guys that are on the same idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Well its a demo I did in my bedroom. I wouldn't expect top notch. You'll hear a better version when I go to do the real deal.

I "mixed" it in audacity haha.
Don't defend it. I have a ton of crap recordings of my own songs. I can hear beyond that.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Hmm, not sure what mean then. You said it was a terrible recording and I told you why.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 am

Upon further review I decided to remove a layer of vocals to make it sound less distorted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:10 am

Chairman_Smith wrote:
Hmm, not sure what mean then. You said it was a terrible recording and I told you why.
What I'm saying is that I wasn't judging the song with that in mind. Just saying that I heard a good song in spite of the recording quality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:16 am

I'd recommend doing a quick remix to better match the level of the instrumental and vocal segments. That's an easy way to improve the overall perception of the recording.

Good job on the tune, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:06 am

Eyesore wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:
What I'm saying is that I wasn't judging the song with that in mind. Just saying that I heard a good song in spite of the recording quality.

Ah yeah, I got that from you said, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:06 am

detuned wrote:
I'd recommend doing a quick remix to better match the level of the instrumental and vocal segments. That's an easy way to improve the overall perception of the recording.

Good job on the tune, keep it up!

I think i'm gonna do a bit of rerecording to make the layers match better.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:35 am

I dig the music, but the vocals just aren't wetting my whistle.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:19 am

I give you credit for effort. It reminds me of this band... http://www.myspace.com/ikarianband
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Completed vocals for one of my songs   Completed vocals for one of my songs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Completed vocals for one of my songs
Page 1 of 1