Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES

Go down 
+21
Troublezone
Boris2008
chewie
Thelemech
glassprison
journeyman
tohostudios
metalinmyveins
GrandNational
Glower
Shawn Of Fire
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
manny
thejokeriv
corplhicks
nevermore
Witchfinder
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
brokentulsa
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Empty
PostSubject: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Van Halen fans have good reason to rock out this summer – if you live in North America, chances are the band is coming near you.

But in addition to the July-to-October tour, the band has also announced its first-ever U.S. TV performance with original front man David Lee Roth, who rejoined the band in 2006 after a split of more than 20 years. On March 30 and 31, Van Halen will be shutting down Hollywood Boulevard and playing the band's greatest hits as part of a two-night special as part of Jimmy Kimmel Live.

• Sunday, July 5 – Seattle
• Tuesday, July 7 – Portland, Oregon
• Thursday, July 9 – Concord, California
• Saturday, July 11 – San Bernardino, California
• Tuesday, July 14 – Irvine, California
• Thursday, July 16 – Mountain View, California
• Saturday, July 18 – Salt Lake City
• Monday, July 20 – Morrison, Colorado
• Wednesday, July 22 – Kansas City, Missouri
• Friday, July 24 – Chicago
• Sunday, July 26 – St. Louis
• Tuesday, July 28 – Pittsburgh
• Thursday, July 30 – Bangor, Maine
• Saturday, Aug. 1 – Boston
• Monday, Aug. 3 – Cleveland
• Wednesday, Aug. 5 – London, Ontario
• Friday, Aug. 7 – Toronto
• Sunday, Aug. 9 – Holmdel, New Jersey
• Tuesday, Aug. 11 – Hartford, Connecticut
• Thursday, Aug. 13 – Wantagh, New York
• Sunday, Aug. 23 – Hershey, Pennsylvania
• Tuesday, Aug. 25 – Darien Center, New York
• Thursday, Aug. 27 – Camden, New Jersey
• Saturday, Aug. 29 – Washington D.C.
• Monday, Aug. 31 – Cincinnati
• Wednesday, Sept. 2 – Indianapolis
• Friday, Sept. 4 – Detroit
• Sunday, Sept. 6 – Bethel, New York
• Wednesday, Sept. 9 – Raleigh, North Carolina
• Friday, Sept. 11 – Charlotte, North Carolina
• Sunday, Sept. 13 – Tampa, Florida
• Tuesday, Sept. 15 – West Palm Beach, Florida
• Thursday, Sept. 17 – Birmingham, Alabama
• Monday, Sept. 21 – Austin, Texas
• Wednesday, Sept. 23 – Dallas
• Friday, Sept. 25 – Houston
• Monday, Sept. 28 – Phoenix
• Wednesday, Sept. 30 – San Diego
• Friday, Oct. 2 – Los Angeles
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:38 am

Wouldn't mind catching them this summer in July. I never saw them with Roth fronting.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:56 am

You forgot this performance...

VAN HALEN will promote the release of its new concert album, "Live: Tokyo Dome In Concert", with a live performance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Thursday, April 2.

A posting on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" web site reads: "They are 'what dreams are made of'… a legendary, 'unchained' world-renowned rock band that continues to tear up the stage four decades since their beginning. VAN HALEN is here! In a daytime exclusive, the California rockers will take over Ellen's stage to perform one of their favorite songs as they embark on their greatest hits tour!

I'm curious to see exactly which venue they're playing in Hershey, the stadium, arena or theater. The place they are playing in Camden, NJ is significantly smaller than when they played in Philly 2 years ago.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:56 am

\m/ \m/
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:58 am

Of course when they are in Pittsburgh I will be out of town.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 3:18 pm

I'm hoping to make the Charlotte show! headbanger
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:34 pm

I saw this a couple days ago a bit slackjawed. Didn't think Ed and Dave would be so quick at reuniting again.

Closest to me is Mountain View, which is still a drive, and if ticket prices are comparable to the last tour, I don't think I'll be going.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:39 pm

Will probably hit the DC show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:53 pm

There are so many good, reasonably priced concerts at smaller venues in Los Angeles that I just can't justify paying stadium prices to see bands. I looked at the prices for RUSH (probably my 2nd favorite band of all-time) but there's no way I'm paying those arena prices, so I'll just wait until they release a concert blu-ray of the tour and call it good. Same for Van Halen, it's just not worth the expense in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:24 pm

I will going, but buying one of the cheaper seats
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:34 pm

Paid $900 last time they were in town for "the whole experience" [shared a urinal with Alex, but big deal]. Now they can't even come back to the Twin Towns? Dave actually used to live here! Whatever....
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:02 am

S.D. wrote:
There are so many good, reasonably priced concerts at smaller venues in Los Angeles that I just can't justify paying stadium prices to see bands.  I looked at the prices for RUSH (probably my 2nd favorite band of all-time) but there's no way I'm paying those arena prices, so I'll just wait until they release a concert blu-ray of the tour and call it good.  Same for Van Halen, it's just not worth the expense in my opinion.  

I felt the same way with Motley Crue. As much as I'd like to see them for one last go round and have a night out with my buddies, it's just too expensive.

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:53 am

So, they are going to be performing on Hollywood Blvd next Monday in front of the Jimmy Kimmel Live theater. While I'm sure it's going to be completely insane I think I'll try and get close enough to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 12:01 pm

Watching Groupon for these:

Wednesday, Sept. 9 – Raleigh, North Carolina
Friday, Sept. 11 – Charlotte, North Carolina

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Boston Aug. 1st - so many years later - WAAF is pushin' em hard.
imagine all the talk there was - in Jr. high and High school - college -
when the 'Women and Children' tour hit town ! That was their year.
The entire crowd were made up of hot chicks and maniacs...and me.
I hear they end the show with 'Jump' - kinda cool ending type song.
I just heard that the Scorpions will be playing in Boston in Sept 2015 -
frankly, that show sounds better....and Queensryke opens.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:23 pm

I know it's going to be expensive so I'll settle for a cheaper seat. I've never seen VH before. I think I should at least once.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 12:54 am

S.D. wrote:
So, they are going to be performing on Hollywood Blvd next Monday in front of the Jimmy Kimmel Live theater.  While I'm sure it's going to be completely insane I think I'll try and get close enough to check it out.  

You should definitely go check it out Shawn. I think it's for two nights, because you know, by the time Oct. 2nd comes around, they might not be touring together Smile
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 12:44 pm

VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES 750x422
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 12:53 pm

Alex and Eddie look really healthy, especially Eddie! Remember this snapshot, because they might be killing each other in another two months!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 1:07 pm

Wolfgang is going to need his own tour bus if he gains any more weight.

I scoped out Hollywood Blvd yesterday morning and it was just too much of a clusterf**k to try and get close enough to see anything. So I went out exploring instead. I'll catch the performance on youtube at some point.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:08 pm

Oh man it looked like a riot. Dave f*cked up right out the gate and busted his nose on the mic stand thanks to his ninja twirl. Ed was pissed but gave a little extended jam while Dave patched up backstage. At least Dave handled it in a mature fashion.

Dave sounds and looks embarrassing, like he's trying to hard. I'm okay if his end is nigh.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:07 pm

Yeah I was just watching the performance of "Runnin' With The Devil" from Kimmel's show and Roth sounds absolutely terrible.  He talks his way through half the song. It's a shame because the rest of the band sounds good.

Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:52 pm

I'd like to go see them. I caught a VHIII lineup show, but never Roth or Hagar. looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:18 pm

I'd advise watching these clips before deciding if you want to see this tour.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/watch-van-halen-rock-panama-runnin-with-the-115132971371.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Hell, I could front Van Halen "singing" like that...

Last edited by tohostudios on Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:21 pm

It was pretty sad when he pulled that Asian girl out of the front row and they had to cut the song short because he was just dicking around on stage. DLR is an ignoramus buffoon anymore. He didn't even show up for the rehearsals for this show. Why anyone would pay triple figures to see this circus is beyond me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES   VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VAN HALEN 2015 TOUR DATES
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next