Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classics that you can't stand

Go down 
+39
Schbopo
Mattallica667
brontotex
DallasBlack
iamrockerfun
stepcousin
rattpoison
TrogDawn
Skysplitter
the sentinel
Sutekh
Fat Freddy
MetalH
Waylon
Mordor
jstate
Required Fields
SAHB Healer
dirtracin1
Hamer12
krokus
Louder
thejokeriv
tohostudios
ThrashedOutCobra33
MetalRob331
mc666
Metal Misfit
Tall Tyrion
scottmitchell74
zombiewalkin
Rex
MetalGuy71
XYZ
Olafsto
Thrasher73
UltraMagnus007
DeathCult
Mglaffas81
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:48 pm

This is the chick who can sound like Dio and Udo.

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:16 pm

And she looks like Sebastian Bach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:22 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
And she looks like Sebastian Bach.

She actually looks like that waitress with the smoker's hack at the truck stop that everyone has had a turn with that coughs the same time that she laughs. You know her.

I'm sure she can sing well, though.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:23 pm

She's actually a great singer!

brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:37 pm

I don't like Pink Floyd or Stevie Ray Vaughn. And they are both way over played on radio here.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:16 pm

tohostudios wrote:
She's actually a great singer!
Well YEAH, I mean, just look at her LUNGS. Shocked

Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 BandPic4
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Mattallica667
Metal novice
Metal novice
Mattallica667

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Classics that Annoy You   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:57 pm

Stairway to Heaven gets annoying on occasions, but then you like it again, then you hate, then like it, and so on.
But man, why don't you like Queen? I agree man, We Are the Champions and We Will Rock You are overplayed stadium crap that gets old. But Bohemian Rhapsody, I don't understand the world anymore.
And hey man, Lemmy is a GREAT singer. When you are able to sing like him and NOT cough up your lungs, gimme a call (heterosexually of course).
And, I too, HATE Jump. Everything up to that point for Van Halen was perfect. 1984 is a perfect album up minus that song. It's mega annoying.
The Unforgiven, by Metallica is also a song I'm not a big fan for. Truly the WHOLE Black Album, minus Enter Sandman, really sucks man. It makes me wanna puke. sick
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:21 pm

I have some more

Sunshine of your Love (Cream) - Legendary riff, but other than that, this song BORES ME TO TEARS angry

Bohemian Rhapsody
(Queen) - Oh, the torture..... fainting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Anything recorded by Bruce Springsteen, Bob Seger, Lynryd Skynyrd, Steve Miller or any of the other "How to be a redneck 101" bands.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:20 pm

detuned wrote:
Anything recorded by Bruce Springsteen, Bob Seger, Lynryd Skynyrd, Steve Miller

I'll agree on Springsteen, but I like the other 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:25 pm

I used to like Miller when I was a kid, but he's moved out of my realm of interest. The other artists are too closely associated with the rednecks I grew up around...I'll never be able to listen to those bands.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:29 pm

I hate The Eagles, Bob Seger, Steve Miller Band, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and Styx. Never liked any of these artists, respect their talent but just could never get into them. Also add Warrent to the list.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:19 am

Big breath.........Kiss and Rush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:04 am

rattpoison wrote:
Big breath.........Kiss and Rush.

I can totally understand that. I don't hate either band (though I haven't really been a Kiss fan since about 1983)...and Rush is one of my all-time favorites...but they are a love 'em or hate 'em type group. Music geek music, but I fit that category.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:42 am

The stuff Priest have been putting out last couple records.
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:20 am

zombiewalkin wrote:
Rexorcist wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
Anything by Kiss

I'm with you on that one.

Me too!

Yeah, I never got Kiss. Same with AC/DC.

The only difference is that AC/DC actually rocks, but I just can't get into 'em.
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:26 pm

Anything by:

The Police
Guns n Roses
Metallica (Post 'Masters')
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:08 pm

My big one is Jimmy Buffet. I have friends who get angry at the fact I can't stand him. I'll admit some of his stuff is fine drunken bar music. And in my younger days may have chanted "salt, salt, salt" to Margaritaville a few times. But as stuff to just listen to I've never got. And I've tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classics that you can't stand   Classics that you can't stand - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classics that you can't stand
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4