Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Dream Theater with Steve Howe Bootleg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

Question about Dream Theater with Steve Howe Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Question about Dream Theater with Steve Howe Bootleg   Question about Dream Theater with Steve Howe Bootleg Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:40 pm

My friend let me borrow a three song bootleg of Dream Theater live with Steve Howe, and I can't find the song titles online.
Can anyone help me out with the song names?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Dream Theater with Steve Howe Bootleg   Question about Dream Theater with Steve Howe Bootleg Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:51 pm

Quote :
Dream Theater concert that had as a very special guest Mr. Steve Howe. I think the year of this concert is 1995, but I'm not sure...
Set list is a medley of Yes classics, all of them instrumental:

Machine Messiah
Heart of the Sunrise
Close to the Edge
Siberian Kathru
Starship Trooper

any of these tracks the ones you have ?

I have this Yes/Dream Theater medley here so if you want me to up it for you then say so.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Question about Dream Theater with Steve Howe Bootleg   Question about Dream Theater with Steve Howe Bootleg Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:55 pm

It's a three song bootleg. I think the ones you listed are part of the Yes Medley. I think the last two songs on the bootleg are just Yes songs my friend put on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Dream Theater with Steve Howe Bootleg   Question about Dream Theater with Steve Howe Bootleg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about Dream Theater with Steve Howe Bootleg
Page 1 of 1