Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...

Go down 
+20
sam
Metal Misfit
nevermore
mc666
Required Fields
Lurideath
Temple of Blood
powermacho
thejokeriv
Vordul
Mglaffas81
MetalGuy71
Rex
UltraMagnus007
Thrasher73
kmorg
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
ultmetal
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:18 pm

I'll be seeing Maiden tomorrow night!! I am majorly stoked!!

I'll file a full report here sometime over the weekend!!

WOOHOO! MAIDEN!! WOOHOO!!

Sorry, I'm geekin' out here. It's been a while since I had a "boy's night out" and an opportunity to be METAL!! 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:20 pm

I AM GOING TO SEE THEM ON THIS SUNDAY. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN. Who else is going to MSG?

Hey Fat Freedy try to take pictures.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:22 pm

powermacho wrote:

The venue (PNC Bank Arts Center) doesn't allow cameras... though I suppose I could always use my crappy cell phone camera. Last time I used that at a concert they looked like mush though. Worth a try I guess!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:35 pm

Have fun you dog!!!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
powermacho wrote:

The venue (PNC Bank Arts Center) doesn't allow cameras... though I suppose I could always use my crappy cell phone camera. Last time I used that at a concert they looked like mush though. Worth a try I guess!!

Better don't try. I don't know if they allow on Madison, but I will check before bringing my camera
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:27 pm

Im going on Sunday too! Not sure if i'll bring a camera or not though. They say they dont allow them but rarely am I ever checked. I wouldnt worry about it. slip it in your shoe if you have a thin enough one.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:15 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'll be seeing Maiden tomorrow night!! I am majorly stoked!!

I'll file a full report here sometime over the weekend!!

WOOHOO! MAIDEN!! WOOHOO!!

Sorry, I'm geekin' out here. It's been a while since I had a "boy's night out" and an opportunity to be METAL!! 🤘

Enjoy! One heck of a show!!!!!! I get to catch it again on Wednesday!!!!!!!!! I've already seen one show on this tour and I am psyched for show # 2!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:03 pm

What was the set list?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:16 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
What was the set list?

Same as the first leg at Izod - more stuff on the stage, the stuff they couldn't fit in the plane.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:27 pm

really? its still the somewhere in time tour? that kinda blows cause when i saw them bruce was like it will be a totally different show... blah
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:06 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
really? its still the somewhere in time tour? that kinda blows cause when i saw them bruce was like it will be a totally different show... blah

Yep - just the 2nd leg of the tour. Here's a picture of the vent TShirt:

Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Shirtfront

Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Shirtback
BACK
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:25 am

Iron Maiden was FREAKING AWESOME last night @ the PNC Bank Arts Center!!

We only got a glimpse of Lauren Harris because her set was ending just as we were getting to our seats. I was less than impressed by Trivium. Then Maiden blew the roof off da joint, while a thunder and lightning storm raged outside (sucked for everyone who had lawn seats! HA!)... you can't get much more METAL than that. 🤘

I will be posting a more in-depth report for y'all here on the board sometime later today or this evening when I have more time to yap....

Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:54 pm

The shirt looks nice! I might be picking one of those up later. Oh for anyone whos going tonight i'll be wearing a Helloween shirt the back has the tracks from their s/t album starlight, murder etc... so keep your eyes pealed
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:30 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Iron Maiden was FREAKING AWESOME last night @ the PNC Bank Arts Center!!

We only got a glimpse of Lauren Harris because her set was ending just as we were getting to our seats. I was less than impressed by Trivium. Then Maiden blew the roof off da joint, while a thunder and lightning storm raged outside (sucked for everyone who had lawn seats! HA!)... you can't get much more METAL than that. 🤘

I will be posting a more in-depth report for y'all here on the board sometime later today or this evening when I have more time to yap....

Awesome! Can't wait to read it! Can't wait to see the show on Wednesday since we didn't have giant frakin' mummy Eddie on the 1st leg!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:32 pm

You should have died there, FF. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:45 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
You should have died there, FF. Twisted Evil

Jealousy doesn't become you, Scotty. Laughing

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:49 pm

I was thinking only of your Glory. Metal Glory = dying in Eddie, Bruce and Steve Harris' shadows.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:59 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I was thinking only of your Glory. Metal Glory = dying in Eddie, Bruce and Steve Harris' shadows.

Suuuuuuure you were. Laughing

Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:11 pm

i just hope the iron maiden guys aren't dead by the time i have enough cash to see them
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:48 am

Well went to Maiden tonight. I had a lot of fun this time around mostly because I went with my band instead of my girlfriend who went with me last time and did nothing but complain lol.

I was a little bummed about the songs because I saw the whole show a couple months ago but whatever they were still good. Bruce did say that it was going to be a whole new show that was the only reason why I went otherwise if I knew it was going to be the same I wouldnt have. Ive seen Maiden a lot since Bruce came back.

We had a mishap. Right before they got to the last chorus of Powerslave the sound completely cut off for atleast 10 minutes or so. No one said anything as they didnt know what happened. So Maiden ended up playing soccer (football) on stage. That was entertaining. Then they couldnt decide what to do finish playing Powerslave or move onto the next song which was Heaven Can Wait. They asked the crowed whether they wanted to hear the rest of the song, watch them play football on stage or go to the next song. To me it sounded like everyone wanted to hear the rest of Powerslave but they ended up playing Heaven Can Wait. Before they started playing though Adrian forgot that he switched guitars so he had to go and get his other one. Then they resumed the show.

Another thing I thought Trivium was playing too since they played in NJ lastnight but they didnt thank god cause I didnt want to sit through 2 bands. I got that maiden shirt thats posted a little bit up above but in a extra large. All the booths were either sold out or didnt have large so hopefully this one shrinks.

Anyway thats my report im off too bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3