Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...

Go down 
+20
sam
Metal Misfit
nevermore
mc666
Required Fields
Lurideath
Temple of Blood
powermacho
thejokeriv
Vordul
Mglaffas81
MetalGuy71
Rex
UltraMagnus007
Thrasher73
kmorg
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
ultmetal
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Empty
PostSubject: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:23 am

Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...opening act LAUREN HARRIS. Steve Harris' daugther's pop band is opening for Maiden. Weird.

http://www.myspace.com/laurenharrisuk

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:26 am

Great! Right there in Albuquerque. Should be incredible. Steve Harris' daughter qualifies as a babe and from Saxon's (creepy) Razz post(s) about her she's a good vocalist as well.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:33 am

My brother saw this show in Jersey about six weeks ago. All he had to say about Lauren Harris was "She was hot." When I asked "What did she sound like?" He sez "I wasn't really listening" Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:55 am

I'm seeing them next month, but today I'm seing Def Leppard!

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:09 am

She is definitely a Babe
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:24 am

Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Lauren_harris_tits

Indeed she is a hottie. Shame the music's not up to much. I've been reading loads of posts on the Iron Maiden website moaning that she has been opening for Iron Maiden for quite a while now and the music is nothing like you would want from a band opening for Maiden.

Still very easy on the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:25 am

Nobody ever comes through here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:31 am

UltraMagnus007 wrote:

Indeed she is a hottie. Shame the music's not up to much. I've been reading loads of posts on the Iron Maiden website moaning that she has been opening for Iron Maiden for quite a while now and the music is nothing like you would want from a band opening for Maiden.

The last time I saw Iron Maiden (October of '06), I had to sit thru Bullet For My Valentine as the opening act. I would've MUCH rather sat thru a set by Lauren Harris. At least she'd be eye candy!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:34 am

UltraMagnus007 wrote:

Do I detect a hint of nip and a piercing?
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:46 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
UltraMagnus007 wrote:

I think it is a tatoo - Otherwise, her nipples are at different hights..and different sizes..
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:08 pm

maybe it says 'Daddy' Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:16 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
My brother saw this show in Jersey about six weeks ago. All he had to say about Lauren Harris was "She was hot." When I asked "What did she sound like?" He sez "I wasn't really listening" Laughing

I was at that show too (so was PhoenixRising, but we never did run into each other!)

Ult - she is very "easy on the eyes". Musically, hard/pop rock. Some songs seemed very "disney channel - tween"-ish

If you are late, you won't be missing much, but she is worth "checking out"!

The LA shows get Anthrax along with Lauren - wish Anthrax was on the entire tour!!!

Enjoy the show!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:51 pm

Have fun, bro.

I'm going on June 3 to the Vancouver show. I'm ensconsed in Maiden right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:52 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
UltraMagnus007 wrote:

I think it is a tatoo - Otherwise, her nipples are at different hights..and different sizes..

Yippe! Nippie!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:08 am

I work that day, So I when I get there, I wont be able to see that babe perform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:09 am

I'll never see this band.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:21 am

That's lame IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:22 pm

I'm going to the LA show next Saturday. Should be interesting seeing Anthrax since I have not liked them for the longest time. They'll probably suck but oh well. I have sat through much worse.

I haven't seen Maiden since they toured with Halford and Queensryche, so I am looking fwd to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:24 pm

I'd pee in her butt.

And that nipple is way obvious. Might want to edit that out, mods. As much as I like nipples on hot chicks, my job tends to disagree. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:35 pm

Have fun at the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:52 pm

Hope you have as much fun as I did seeing Ace Frehley a couple weeks back! I don't think Maiden's headed my way anytime soon,though. angry
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:01 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:14 pm

hot or not, she can't cut it on her studio tracks. maybe she'll be better in a live setting.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:15 pm

Well, it appears that I'll be finding out for myself whether or not Ms. Harris can carry a tune whilst opening for her Daddy's band...got a ticket to the June 14th show @ PNC Bank Arts Center in Jersey today, as a belated birthday gift from my brother. WOOT!!

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:43 pm

bastage!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...   Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to see IRON MAIDEN on Sunday...with...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next