Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CA allows g4y marriage

Go down 
+26
manny
Lurideath
TheGooch
SAHB Healer
Tall Tyrion
DallasBlack
exact33
scottmitchell74
T-Roy
Required Fields
Olafsto
SideShowDisaSter
XYZ
MoonChild
rattpoison
Thrasher73
thejokeriv
DeathCult
zombiewalkin
Mortuary
mc666
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
EvyMetal
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Good points RP.

I was going to cite example of homosexuality in the animal kingdom but I knew I'd be asked for references and I'm too damn lazy to go dig them up again.

Besides, at this point in this thread you're either preaching to the choir or preaching to the unrepentent sinner.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:33 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I was going to cite example of homosexuality in the animal kingdom but I knew I'd be asked for references and I'm too damn lazy to go dig them up again.

I have three male cats and one of them is a "humper". I don't care to wake up and find this going on in my bed. Thankfully he never goes after me, but one of the other "boys" seems to take it a little too well. God knows what goes on around there while I'm at work. I don't want to know.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:37 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I have three male cats and one of them is a "humper". I don't care to wake up and find this going on in my bed. Thankfully he never goes after me, but one of the other "boys" seems to take it a little too well. God knows what goes on around there while I'm at work. I don't want to know.

Exactly.

I seem to recall a study of sheep where some rams kept humping other rams.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:44 pm

Just to add further Bonabo Chimpanzees are almost exclusively Bi-Sexual, completely straight Bonabo's are actually in the minority.

Whether you believe in God or not they are that way through either creation or evolution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:04 pm

troublezone wrote:
Fudge packing aside i just don't think gays should have the title of marriage because imo it's for a man and woman only. The reason i believe for a man and woman only is because it's the natural order of things on account that it takes a man and woman to make a life and there was a reason for the creation of two sexes. Anything outside of that is a lust issue.
But you're basing that on the falsehood that sex is simply meant to create life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:05 pm

I will say this. This lisp is fashionable. lol!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:07 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I will say this. This lisp is fashionable. lol!

That's not very nithe, eyethore!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:09 pm

Eyesore wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Fudge packing aside i just don't think gays should have the title of marriage because imo it's for a man and woman only. The reason i believe for a man and woman only is because it's the natural order of things on account that it takes a man and woman to make a life and there was a reason for the creation of two sexes. Anything outside of that is a lust issue.
But you're basing that on the falsehood that sex is simply meant to create life.

So to gratify an urge it's ok to hump an animal or in some cultures a underage child?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:16 pm

Thus begins the debate whether we are animals which i do not believe even though God created all creatures we are the only ones in God's image referring to high level intelligence and something called "reasoning". Animals such as those you mentioned are just that "animals". They will put their peckers in anything without a conscience. Though some humans may as well they know what they are doing unless they are mentally handicapped.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:17 pm

troublezone wrote:
They will put their peckers in anything without a conscience.

How in hell do you know if they have a conscience or not?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:21 pm

Schbopo wrote:
troublezone wrote:

A good question.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:24 pm

Schbopo wrote:
troublezone wrote:

Go in a Lion cage and find out. I'm sure it will feel bad about killing you. The gorilla's will lose sleep after they bash your brains in.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:31 pm

I'm not gonna get into single cell amoeba's or asexual type stuff in lower lifeforms or fruitfly's either.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:37 pm

troublezone wrote:
I'm not gonna get into single cell amoeba's or asexual type stuff in lower lifeforms or fruitfly's either.

scratch

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:40 pm

Quote :
Homosexuality in Fruit Flies has actually been proven to be genetic (which can rule out cultural factors, not that i think fruit flies have much of culture). All this no doubt has connotations for human beings.

Let's not discuss single cell amoebas or asexual type stuff and keep this about humans. I'm sure lower life forms such as fruitflies are relevent to the human conscience.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:43 pm

tohostudios wrote:
troublezone wrote:

scratch

I was being sarcastic and responding to the fruitfly comparison.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:31 pm

Quote :
homosexual and bisexual behavior is a natural thing and part of the constant evolution of species.
Opinion. How does it get passed along? Homosexuals don't procreate.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:39 pm

This is a never ending debate! Smile
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:45 pm

troublezone wrote:

Fudge packing that is real nice, and what of the straight couples who can't procreate, are they outside the natural order of things, or is that only the fudge packers, as I am sure that is what Jesus would call them.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:31 pm

manny wrote:
troublezone wrote:

Fudge packing that is real nice, and what of the straight couples who can't procreate, are they outside the natural order of things, or is that only the fudge packers, as I am sure that is what Jesus would call them.

If you payed attention around here there's a lot of wise cracks that go on. Search through Eyesore or Trogdawn's posts and check it out. This isn't the most overly sensitive of places to be. Civil yes... but senstive? Not always. Would you care if i was offended by something? Probably not. The sterile couple comparison is lame, that is a small minority compared to the baby booms in China, Africa and South America which seem to have no problem with sterility. Gays can never have a child through their same sex partner. Why are you so offended by a wise crack? You seem overly P.C. to me.

Last edited by troublezone on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:35 pm

Quote :
as I am sure that is what Jesus would call them.

I'm sorry if my sense of humor isn't righteous, i have my faults but you're ultra P.C. at the same time.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:38 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
homosexual and bisexual behavior is a natural thing and part of the constant evolution of species.
Opinion. How does it get passed along? Homosexuals don't procreate.

Without taking you back to high school biology too much i'll use an example.....

Sufferers of Cystic Fibrosis are 97% infertile but we still have people born who suffer Cystic Fibrosis.....and i can tell you they don't come from the 3% who are fertile.

The possible homosexual gene(s) would be recessive, meaning parents can carry that gene but have it not expressed.....but if they have offspring with a person who also carries the recessive gene in their genotype then their is a 25% chance their offspring will express the gene.

Of course there is way more to it than that with certain enviromental factors also expressing the gene but this has been proven in fruit flies with homosexual gene's.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:46 pm

Quote :
this has been proven in fruit flies with homosexual gene's.

How do you compare a fruitfly with a human? It's time to call up Jeff Goldbloom. Laughing

CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 250px-BrundleVeronica2 CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Magnify-clip
Veronica reconciles with the rapidly deteriorating Brundle

Last edited by troublezone on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:46 pm

I am not offended, and I am hardly P.C., the sterile couple comparision isn't lame, it was your argument that man and woman are made to procreate, the natural order of things as you put it, and I agree that sterile couples are a small miniority like homosexuals.

It was in your comment on word fudge packers, sorry I didn't find it funny, but than I donot find racial jokes funny either. I think your argument loses its power when you pepper it with words like fudge packer, I am not merry but I am sure they donot find it funny be referred to as fudge packers.

My Jesus reference to your comment was sarcasm, I am not sure if your Lord and Saviour would use that word to refer to a group of people, but maybe I am wrong. But if all Christians are as tolerant as you seem to be that I am very proud to have not set foot in Church in several years.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:58 pm

manny wrote:
I am not offended, and I am hardly P.C., the sterile couple comparision isn't lame, it was your argument that man and woman are made to procreate, the natural order of things as you put it, and I agree that sterile couples are a small miniority like homosexuals.

It was in your comment on word fudge packers, sorry I didn't find it funny, but than I donot find racial jokes funny either. I think your argument loses its power when you pepper it with words like fudge packer, I am not merry but I am sure they donot find it funny be referred to as fudge packers.

My Jesus reference to your comment was sarcasm, I am not sure if your Lord and Saviour would use that word to refer to a group of people, but maybe I am wrong. But if all Christians are as tolerant as you seem to be that I am very proud to have not set foot in Church in several years.

Like i said we joke around here and some people won't like it. I'm sure there are things that you say whether on here or in private that i will take offense to or not like but you have that right. Don't use me as an excuse to dislike Christians or church... seems you made up your mind about that issue years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CA allows g4y marriage
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: