Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CA allows g4y marriage

Go down 
+26
manny
Lurideath
TheGooch
SAHB Healer
Tall Tyrion
DallasBlack
exact33
scottmitchell74
T-Roy
Required Fields
Olafsto
SideShowDisaSter
XYZ
MoonChild
rattpoison
Thrasher73
thejokeriv
DeathCult
zombiewalkin
Mortuary
mc666
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
EvyMetal
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:05 pm

troublezone wrote:
Quote :
this has been proven in fruit flies with homosexual gene's.

How do you compare a fruitfly with a human? It's time to call up Jeff Goldbloom.

It's gene's. It's what we are made of and what other organism's are made of, they don't call them the building blocks of life for nothing. It's one of the only universal traits all organism's have, from fruit flies to Human's.

That there are proven homosexual gene's in fruit flies makes it very possible that this can occur in human's or any other species. Human's and Fruit Flies are 65% genetically identical just as we are 95-98% genetically identical with Chimpanzees.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:08 pm

Quote :
It was in your comment on word fudge packers, sorry I didn't find it funny, but than I donot find racial jokes funny either.

Do you like jokes about old men like Lemmy nailing Hannah Montana? Maybe mc666's sense of humor is more your speed.

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/heart-of-metal-f1/lemmy-goes-disney-t7939.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:13 pm

troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Fudge packing aside i just don't think gays should have the title of marriage because imo it's for a man and woman only. The reason i believe for a man and woman only is because it's the natural order of things on account that it takes a man and woman to make a life and there was a reason for the creation of two sexes. Anything outside of that is a lust issue.
But you're basing that on the falsehood that sex is simply meant to create life.
So to gratify an urge it's ok to hump an animal or in some cultures a underage child?
Nonsense, of course. If sex was made for simply making babies, humans would mate only when that possibility of child-bearing could happen, like other species. And it wouldn't feel good.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:13 pm

rattpoison wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Quote :

How do you compare a fruitfly with a human? It's time to call up Jeff Goldbloom.

It's gene's. It's what we are made of and what other organism's are made of, they don't call them the building blocks of life for nothing. It's one of the only universal traits all organism's have, from fruit flies to Human's.

That there are proven homosexual gene's in fruit flies makes it very possible that this can occur in human's or any other species. Human's and Fruit Flies are 65% genetically identical just as we are 95-98% genetically identical with Chimpanzees.

I suppose scientific data is absolute and without error. Just like their explaination of the origin of the universe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:14 pm

troublezone wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
troublezone wrote:
They will put their peckers in anything without a conscience.

How in hell do you know if they have a conscience or not?
Go in a Lion cage and find out. I'm sure it will feel bad about killing you. The gorilla's will lose sleep after they bash your brains in.
That's natural instinct. Just like poking a pooper, for some.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:15 pm

Eyesore wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Fudge packing aside i just don't think gays should have the title of marriage because imo it's for a man and woman only. The reason i believe for a man and woman only is because it's the natural order of things on account that it takes a man and woman to make a life and there was a reason for the creation of two sexes. Anything outside of that is a lust issue.
But you're basing that on the falsehood that sex is simply meant to create life.
So to gratify an urge it's ok to hump an animal or in some cultures a underage child?
Nonsense, of course. If sex was made for simply making babies, humans would mate only when that possibility of child-bearing could happen, like other species. And it wouldn't feel good.

Actually i never said anything about sex not feeling good but what i question is certain practices.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:16 pm

Eyesore wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
troublezone wrote:

Go in a Lion cage and find out. I'm sure it will feel bad about killing you. The gorilla's will lose sleep after they bash your brains in.

Nonsense as you would say... the question is would the creature feel bad after?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:22 pm

manny wrote:
I am not offended, and I am hardly P.C., the sterile couple comparision isn't lame, it was your argument that man and woman are made to procreate, the natural order of things as you put it, and I agree that sterile couples are a small miniority like homosexuals.

It was in your comment on word fudge packers, sorry I didn't find it funny, but than I donot find racial jokes funny either. I think your argument loses its power when you pepper it with words like fudge packer, I am not merry but I am sure they donot find it funny be referred to as fudge packers.

My Jesus reference to your comment was sarcasm, I am not sure if your Lord and Saviour would use that word to refer to a group of people, but maybe I am wrong. But if all Christians are as tolerant as you seem to be that I am very proud to have not set foot in Church in several years.

And one more thing... It's funny how you overlook other people's crude sense of humor here but focus on me because i oppose merry marriage. So much for you not posting in this thread anymore. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:23 pm

troublezone wrote:
I suppose scientific data is absolute and without error. Just like their explaination of the origin of the universe.
It's never always absolute, but it's always far more plausible.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:24 pm

troublezone wrote:
rattpoison wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Quote :

There is alot that we don't know of but the passing on of genes and the expression of these genes is something that is real. It's been observed and documented.

It doesn't come down to opinions when you talk about actual physical facts.

Last edited by rattpoison on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:24 pm

Eyesore wrote:
troublezone wrote:

How so?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:25 pm

troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
troublezone wrote:

Nonsense as you would say... the question is would the creature feel bad after?
No, because it's natural instinct. It would probably feel good, satisfied. Just like two dudes after a sweaty session of poop-pounding.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:25 pm

If I didn't like Christians I would not be a member of this board, the guy who created this site belongs to a Christian metal band.

My problem isn't with the Church or Christians, actually a good friend of mine is a minister in Liverpool, have been friends with him for over 20 years. A baptist minister if you can believe it.

My problem isn't with Christians, it is with people who claim they are Christians but don't walk the walk. Is n't better to be hot or cold than lukewarm?

If one is a Christian, is it true that is by your fruits you shall know them? If that is true is that not reflected by how one speaks or the words one uses, shouldn't that reflect Christ or is all that just lip service?

If the word in question, which is really a silly word, I will grant you that, fudgepacker is word you meant as a joke, even if demeans a group of people, do you really think that this something Jesus would do?

Last edited by manny on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:26 pm

troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
troublezone wrote:
How so?
We don't need to go there. Not on this forum.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Quote :
It's gene's. It's what we are made of and what
other organism's are made of, they don't call them the building blocks
of life for nothing. It's one of the only universal traits all
organism's have, from fruit flies to Human's.

That there are
proven homosexual gene's in fruit flies makes it very possible that
this can occur in human's or any other species.
Human's and Fruit Flies
are 65% genetically identical just as we are 95-98% genetically
identical with Chimpanzees.

Scientists altering fruit flies to confuse them into trying to mate with other male fruit flies and using this as proof is a stretch. Nothing's been proven scientifically.

The whole problem with this debate largely stems from this: Those who believe the Bible and those who don't. Say for instance a certain behavior is inherent and in our genes, that doesn't automatically make it right (from a Christian's point of view). I have a desire - I might be tempted - to have sex with every attractive female I see. Having the temptation or desire is not the sin. Acting on it is. Christians with an understanding of our religion realize that we all have our personal struggles and or particular bent. Humans are born into a imperfect and sinful nature. That doesn't give us the right (in Gods' eyes) to dive headfirst into those harmful and sinful natures.

Although I am generally against ghey marriage because in my personal belief it's the next step in the moral decay of Society, I tend to have a "live and let live" approach to Non-Christian ghey folk. It's when Christians defend homosexuality, or people with homosexual tendencies who are Christians continue in their lifestyle that I have a problem. IF they are struggling and striving to stop, I understand struggle. When they deny scripute alltogether and say being ghey is O.K. by God....that I have a problem with.

Man, whoever said this is a neverending debate is correct. I don't hate gheys, and I don't dwell on the issue, but because it's such a public debate and so forced onto "us" via the media in all its forms, it tends to get so much attention.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:29 pm

Quote :
No, because it's natural instinct. It would probably feel good, satisfied. Just like two dudes after a sweaty session of poop-pounding.

Watch it eyesore, manny don't like that kind of talk! Or is it a double standard?

Last edited by troublezone on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:30 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Scientists altering fruit flies to confuse them into trying to mate with other male fruit flies and using this as proof is a stretch. Nothing's been proven scientifically.
Come on, bro. That is frickin' ridiculous!

You know what, I'm out of this one. It's getting retarded. Enjoy, folks. Laughing
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:32 pm

Quote :

What's ridiculous? Explain. (that's all you read from that post???????)
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:32 pm

[

And one more thing... It's funny how you overlook other people's crude sense of humor here but focus on me because i oppose merry marriage. So much for you not posting in this thread anymore. Smile[/quote]

No I don't focus on you because you oppose merry marriage, so does Scott but he doesnot make comments using moronic words like Fudgepacker, he makes is points without being crude, Eyesore is just being Eyesore, but you are right on calling me out on that last sentence. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:36 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

They didn't alter them this was several gene's they found that led to the expression of homosexual behaviour.

But i've talked enough biology for one day.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:36 pm

manny wrote:
If I didn't like Christians I would not be a member of this board, the guy who created this site belongs to a Christian metal band.

My problem isn't with the Church or Christians, actually a good friend of mine is a minister in Liverpool, have been friends with him for over 20 years. A baptist minister if you can believe it.

My problem isn't with Christians, it is with people who claim they are Christians but don't walk the walk. Is n't better to be hot or cold than lukewarm?

If one is a Christian, is it true that is by your fruits you shall know them? If that is true is that not reflected by how one speaks or the words one uses, shouldn't that reflect Christ or is all that just lip service?

If the word in question, which is really a silly word, I will grant you that, fudgepacker is word you meant as a joke, even if demeans a group of people, do you really think that this something Jesus woudl do?

Do you think Christians are perfect? If you know so much about God then why do you reject him? I can't put the practice of what gays do in a pretty way.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:37 pm

troublezone wrote:
Quote :

Watch it eyesore, manny don't like that kind of talk! Or is it a double standard?

No, not a double standard I don't find what he says funny but it doesnot claim to be Christian.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:41 pm

[

Do you think Christians are perfect? If you know so much about God then why do you reject him? I can't put the practice of what gays do in a pretty way.[/quote]

Why you so obsessed with gays bedroom action? When I did I say I rejected God, just organzied religion and close minded so called christians who think they sit at his right hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:43 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

What's ridiculous? Explain. (that's all you read from that post???????)
Of course it's not all I read, but I can't have a conversation when people are going discredit scientific facts with, well, a bit of lunacy. I like you guys too much to get into this sort of conversation. It's going into a discussion on religion, and I hate those. They never turn out well.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:44 pm

manny wrote:
[

And one more thing... It's funny how you overlook other people's crude sense of humor here but focus on me because i oppose merry marriage. So much for you not posting in this thread anymore. Smile

No I don't focus on you because you oppose merry marriage, so does Scott but he doesnot make comments using moronic words like Fudgepacker, he makes is points without being crude, Eyesore is just being Eyesore, but you are right on calling me out on that last sentence. Embarassed[/quote]

Look man, you got me thinking and you're right that i should watch what i say because Jesus wouldn't say it. We all have our faults.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CA allows g4y marriage
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: