Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CA allows g4y marriage

Go down 
+26
manny
Lurideath
TheGooch
SAHB Healer
Tall Tyrion
DallasBlack
exact33
scottmitchell74
T-Roy
Required Fields
Olafsto
SideShowDisaSter
XYZ
MoonChild
rattpoison
Thrasher73
thejokeriv
DeathCult
zombiewalkin
Mortuary
mc666
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
EvyMetal
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:44 pm

manny wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Quote :
No, because it's natural instinct. It would probably feel good, satisfied. Just like two dudes after a sweaty session of poop-pounding.

Watch it eyesore, manny don't like that kind of talk! Or is it a double standard?
No, not a double standard I don't find what he says funny but it doesnot claim to be Christian.
And "poop-pounding" isn't a known derogatory insult like "fudgepacker." I was just trying to keep things light-hearted.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:46 pm

manny wrote:
[

Do you think Christians are perfect? If you know so much about God then why do you reject him? I can't put the practice of what gays do in a pretty way.

Why you so obsessed with gays bedroom action? When I did I say I rejected God, just organzied religion and close minded so called christians who think they sit at his right hand.[/quote]

Well you led me to believe you're not by that comment about church. I'm not obsessed, this originally was about merry marriage and somehow while explaining why i oppose it the subject diverted. Why are you obsessed with defending their bedroom behavior?

Last edited by troublezone on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:47 pm

troublezone wrote:
Look man, you got me thinking and you're right that i should watch what i say because Jesus wouldn't say it. We all have our faults.
Of course he wouldn't!

They didn't have fudge back then.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:48 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote: (a few pages back)

Quote :
It proves that you're progressive and
enlightened if you support it whether or not you're ghey yourself.
Everyone else is a low-brow, Bible thumping over-zealous neanderthal
fundamentalist loon.

Eyesore last page:

Quote :
Of course it's not all I read, but I can't have
a conversation when people are going discredit scientific facts with,
well, a bit of lunacy.

If nothing else, I was a prophet for one day!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:52 pm

Eyesore wrote:
manny wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Quote :
No, because it's natural instinct. It would probably feel good, satisfied. Just like two dudes after a sweaty session of poop-pounding.

Watch it eyesore, manny don't like that kind of talk! Or is it a double standard?
No, not a double standard I don't find what he says funny but it doesnot claim to be Christian.
And "poop-pounding" isn't a known derogatory insult like "fudgepacker." I was just trying to keep things light-hearted.

WHAT??? What's the difference? I guess if i'm creative enough i can offend in a less derogatory way like you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:56 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote: (a few pages back)

Quote :
It proves that you're progressive and
enlightened if you support it whether or not you're ghey yourself.
Everyone else is a low-brow, Bible thumping over-zealous neanderthal
fundamentalist loon.

Eyesore last page:

Quote :
Of course it's not all I read, but I can't have
a conversation when people are going discredit scientific facts with,
well, a bit of lunacy.

If nothing else, I was a prophet for one day!! cheers
Oh, come on. I wasn't being insulting. You can believe in God and also believe in Science. Because if anything will get us closer to God, if he exists, it'll be science.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Quote :
There is alot that we don't know of but the passing on of genes and the expression of these genes is something that is real. It's been observed and documented.

It doesn't come down to opinions when you talk about actual physical facts.

Did you observe it first hand or was it something you read in a book? People bash the bible but it amazes me what some will accept as fact just because science says in their private controlled labs.

Last edited by troublezone on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:59 pm

manny wrote:
[

Do you think Christians are perfect? If you know so much about God then why do you reject him? I can't put the practice of what gays do in a pretty way.

Why you so obsessed with gays bedroom action? When I did I say I rejected God, just organzied religion and close minded so called christians who think they sit at his right hand.[/quote]

See, we can agree on things aside from politics!!!! I am a Christian, I believe in God, believe Jesus is the Son of God, died for our sins, accept that as fact and choose to believe (no, I am not a calvinist!), but I do have issues with organized religion and those that think they sit at the right hand of God - I one time attended a church "led" by a team that had the balls to call themselves an "apostolic" team - bugs me.

As far as the fudge comment, I am in no way PC and think PC infridges on free speech, but I think it's offensive to call LGBT's that and I would agree the Jesus wouldn't call LGBT's that and would actually hang out with them. Yes, I am using the term LGBT's prefer, but it's not offensive to them. It is very similar to calling those of a different ethnic background a racial slur.

As far as eyesore being crude, that's OK, I have a crude sense of humor and think it's funny (most of the time, but I know when it doesn't have its place) - i.e. poo pounding, my take is that he was referring to both LGBT's and hetro couples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:00 am

troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
manny wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Quote :

WHAT??? What's the difference? I guess if i'm creative enough i can offend in a less derogatory way like you.
Chocolate face. Nigger.

What's the difference? One is goofy, non-threatening, innocent (see Borat). The other is derogatory and associated with hate. Now, not saying you were being hateful of course. But if I refer to a merry dude as a colon tourist, it sure as hell doesn't have the same connotation as fag. Then again, it's all about context, right? If I referred to someone as a "worthless, piece of colon-touring trash," then it takes on a whole different light.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:02 am

Quote :
Oh, come on. I wasn't being insulting.

I didn't find it insulting, I found it typical. So typical I predicted it. In fact, it's not really a prediction, it's what many (most) non-Christians think of Christians.
You took the predictable "Science High-brow road" stance. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:02 am

Anyone believe in deja vu? I swear trouble's and joker's last posts I've read before. Dead serious. I mean, I knew what was coming. Wow. I've had a feeling of deja vu before, but that was strong. Weirdness.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:03 am

Troublezone this has gotten ridiculous, you are questioning my faith, I am questioning your faith, we are both defining what words aren't and are offensive, fruitflies, AIDS, lesbians, what would Jesus do, etc,

The original point was merry marriage do you or do you not support it, I do support merry marriage and troublezone you donot support merry marriage

We will never agree on this issue, but can we agree that if merry fruitflies want to get married it would be fine by us. Agree?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:04 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
Oh, come on. I wasn't being insulting.

I didn't find it insulting, I found it typical. So typical I predicted it. In fact, it's not really a prediction, it's what many (most) non-Christians think of Christians.
You took the predictable "Science High-brow road" stance. Very Happy
No I didn't. You went the route of a conspiracy theorist, which is a bit ridiculous. I don't think you're a low-brow neanderthal!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:07 am

Eyesore wrote:
Anyone believe in deja vu? I swear trouble's and joker's last posts I've read before. Dead serious. I mean, I knew what was coming. Wow. I've had a feeling of deja vu before, but that was strong. Weirdness.

Probably because we've made similar posts in the past - lol. And eyesore, quit traveling the hersey highway!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:09 am

Quote :
As far as eyesore being crude, that's OK, I have a crude sense of humor and think it's funny (most of the time, but I know when it doesn't have its place) - i.e. poo pounding, my take is that he was referring to both LGBT's and hetro couples.

I was referring to gays when i said it but i could've been talking about it in general.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:11 am

troublezone wrote:
Quote :

I was referring to gays when i said it but i could've been talking about it in general.

And thus it's not offensive to call it poop pounding in that case, you are being inclusive - i.e. my last joke about eyesore, it could be a woman or a man it wasn;t a joke to say he was part of the LGBT community
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:15 am

Quote :
What's the difference? One is goofy, non-threatening, innocent (see Borat). The other is derogatory and associated with hate. Now, not saying you were being hateful of course. But if I refer to a merry dude as a colon tourist, it sure as hell doesn't have the same connotation as pileofsticks. Then again, it's all about context, right? If I referred to someone as a "worthless, piece of colon-touring trash," then it takes on a whole different light.

It all depends on the level of sensitivty of the person. Of coarse words like f-a-g and Nigger are straight between the eyes but to think you're going to call a black person "chocolate Face" and get a good response is ridiculous.

Last edited by troublezone on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:16 am

thejokeriv wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Quote :

And thus it's not offensive to call it poop pounding in that case, you are being inclusive - i.e. my last joke about eyesore, it could be a woman or a man it wasn;t a joke to say he was part of the LGBT community

Why would it be offensive if it's what they like?? I didn't say f-a-g.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:19 am

Joker we agreed on few things in the past just never politics but I was cool with that because you always made your case in an articulate manner, I may not have agreed with you, but I at least got to hear different view point.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:20 am

manny wrote:
Troublezone this has gotten ridiculous, you are questioning my faith, I am questioning your faith, we are both defining what words aren't and are offensive, fruitflies, AIDS, lesbians, what would Jesus do, etc,

The original point was merry marriage do you or do you not support it, I do support merry marriage and troublezone you donot support merry marriage

We will never agree on this issue, but can we agree that if merry fruitflies want to get married it would be fine by us. Agree?

lol!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:23 am

troublezone wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Quote :

Why would it be offensive if it's what they like?? I didn't say f-a-g.

Come on Troublezone stop acting stupid, what is the point you are trying to make by that statement? I think you are obsessed by their bedroom action, why you care if they have anal sex or sing boardway tunes in the privacy of their own home is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:30 am

Quote :
Come on Troublezone stop acting stupid, what is the point you are trying to make by that statement? I think you are obsessed by their bedroom action, why you care if they have anal sex or sing boardway tunes in the privacy of their own home is beyond me.

I was responding to joker who said i'm offensive but excused his and eyesore's comments as lighthearted. I'm not obsessed, if anything you're obsessed with defending their actions and lifestyle. You seem to know or understand the bible a bit but why you overlook something that is plainly condemned is strange.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:52 am

Lesbian fruit flies? That's hot.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:26 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

I know I got a little excited.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:28 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

lol! .
Still feel bad for bumping this thread Freddy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CA allows g4y marriage   CA allows g4y marriage - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CA allows g4y marriage
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: