Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEVENDUST

Go down 
+11
ensiferum2k
Thrasher73
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
nevermore
TheGooch
MetalRob331
SAHB Healer
SideShowDisaSter
mc666
ultmetal
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

SEVENDUST - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:06 pm

lol! , Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:16 pm

...(_*_)
SEVENDUST - Page 4 56834
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

SEVENDUST - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:50 pm

your pathetic
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:15 pm

You guys are brutal, please don't look too closely at my punctuation, you're making me nervous.

Quote :
You like Skunk Anansie?

I don't know. I know she's in it, I don't know if I've ever heard them but I know I like her voice in that Sevendust song. Why the big eyes? Are they weird?
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:20 pm

TheGooch wrote:
your pathetic
You're.

Walk away, man. Everyone else is screwing around in this thread now, and have been for a while. You're still pouting and throwing mini-tantrums.

And if you keep insulting me you're not going to enjoy my presence on this forum.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

SEVENDUST - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:27 pm

TheGooch wrote:
your pathetic

You know if you keep feeding Eyesore, he's just gonna come back for more.

Quote :
You like Skunk Anansie?

I know it's not pronounced that way, but whenever I see that name, my mind reads it as Skunk Anus.
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:32 pm

Quote :
Quote :
You like Skunk Anansie?
I don't know. I know she's in it, I don't know if I've ever heard them but I know I like her voice in that Sevendust song. Why the big eyes? Are they weird?
No, not weird. They're actually a great band, but they're just not very popular, I guess. So I was curious to know if you were a fan.
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:46 pm

I think I can get my hands on some, I might have even had it in my car and said I listened to it but I really didn't. I'll have to bring some on our trip this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SEVENDUST - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4