Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEVENDUST

Go down 
+11
ensiferum2k
Thrasher73
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
nevermore
TheGooch
MetalRob331
SAHB Healer
SideShowDisaSter
mc666
ultmetal
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Ohhhh SNAP, this gonna get ugly. (heads for the storm cellar)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:43 pm

TheGooch wrote:
its not about kiss but black sabbath

Thank god for small mercies I guess

Fat Freddy wrote:
Daaaaaamn, Eyesore's got some SERIOUS sand in his crevice this afternoon. Everybody look out!! Shocked

Yea someone at work pissed down his back and told him it was raining, which was made worse when he took out the shampoo.

Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:45 pm

laughing
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:52 pm

This has nothing to do with how old I am, how many CDs I purchased last year or pretty much anything else you posted.

Quote :
of course one of the good things about this forum is the abiltiy to find new bands to listen to which i do
Yet you whine that you don't know who Outworld is? That seems a bit contradictory to your statement.

Quote :
ok i admit i did voice an opionion on something i did not know so what its not the capital crime you made out but i will apoligise for doing it so nerrrrrrrrrrrr
No, not a capital crime, but it is rather asinine. Some of us here take music discussion a bit more serious than that. You know, you don't have to fit in in every thread. If you don't know the band, just don't reply. It's simple.

And if you think my comments were nasty, you might cry if I were really being nasty. Haha.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:53 pm

i agree that Korn comment was really bad, but hey we all say pretty dumb things. As for the outworld comment. Rusty Cooley is amazing..
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:00 pm

well i never said outword was bad did i. anyhow it is not contradictory becuase how would i find them off here if no one mentioned them or i did not see it mentioned so that is unfair

yeah music discussion is not a matter of life or death also. what are we doing writing a thesis on it or something. i thought it was a bit of socialbe chat about a shared interest obviously you see as a little more than that. maybe you are taking things too seriosly. and besides i thought the spirit of metal was to have fun and hear some cool music well way to go eyesore you managed to rain on that parade tonight
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:06 pm

o sorry man i meant about u not hearing them. Was pretty much saying there awesome...
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:06 pm

TheGooch wrote:
well i never said outword was bad did i. anyhow it is not contradictory becuase how would i find them off here if no one mentioned them or i did not see it mentioned so that is unfair

yeah music discussion is not a matter of life or death also. what are we doing writing a thesis on it or something. i thought it was a bit of socialbe chat about a shared interest obviously you see as a little more than that. maybe you are taking things too seriosly. and besides i thought the spirit of metal was to have fun and hear some cool music well way to go eyesore you managed to rain on that parade tonight

Get the KY Jelly ready Gooch, 'cause you are gonna be Rode hard and put up wet after that. lol!

Last edited by on Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:07 pm

Locky wrote:
TheGooch wrote:

Get the KY Jelly ready Gooch, 'cause you are gonna be Rode hard and put up wet after that. lol!

i think i am about to get a monster flaming lol
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:08 pm

TheGooch wrote:
Go back are re-read your comment.

Quote :
Whatever, dude. This is a discussion forum. Do you normally have discussions with people and lie? Because that's what you were essentially doing, pretending to know about something you don't. Maybe you view this as a chatroom and the words mean nothing to you, but maybe to some of us it means a little more. When I spend my time here I'd like to talk with people that actually KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT. Shocking.

The spirit of metal is not to talk out of your pooper and lie about things. Sorry I rained on your parade. Next time I'll sprinkle glitter.
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:14 pm

OMG Sevendust Rule 🤘

Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:21 pm

Eyesore wrote:
TheGooch wrote:
Go back are re-read your comment.

Quote :
Whatever, dude. This is a discussion forum. Do you normally have discussions with people and lie? Because that's what you were essentially doing, pretending to know about something you don't. Maybe you view this as a chatroom and the words mean nothing to you, but maybe to some of us it means a little more. When I spend my time here I'd like to talk with people that actually KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT. Shocking.

The spirit of metal is not to talk out of your pooper and lie about things. Sorry I rained on your parade. Next time I'll sprinkle glitter.

oh i am sorry i dont know what i am talking about ALL the time but ya know some of us actually have other things today besides buying a billion cds and spending way too much time trying to flame people on the internet

calling me a liar is a bit strong but maybe you get off on calling people that sort of thing i dont know

yeah i suppose i kinda talked out my arse about sevendust cobbled from some opinions in Metal Hammers review section but hey i admitted it didnt i so it is not the end of the world.

and dont get me started on that rambling rubbish about the meaning of words that people say in a forum sounds like a steaming pile of bull to me

i dont see what you mean about the outworld comment though
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:32 pm

well im going now becuase i have better things to do than carry on being childish with eyesore (which he is also guilty of i might add)
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:39 pm

Right fella's take a break and come back refreshed and ready to talk about Sevendust (Gooch you are excluded !!!) , no point deleting this as there are some fans here and in fairness the above was just handbags (and the Gooch doing a great impression of Stevie Wonder Very Happy )

So end it now and Kiss and make up.

Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:54 pm

TheGooch wrote:
oh i am sorry i dont know what i am talking about ALL the time but ya know some of us actually have other things today besides buying a billion cds and spending way too much time trying to flame people on the internet
Trying? This is a textbook schooling, my friend. And are you really trying to suggest that you were justified in any way whatsoever with your comments on Sevendust? Yes, it's unfortunate that you're not a genius who knows everything (who is?), but that's not the point at all. If you don't know what you're talking about, why even open your mouth? You can grasp that concept, right?

Quote :
calling me a liar is a bit strong but maybe you get off on calling people that sort of thing i dont know
But you lied. I never called you a liar in general. I said you lied, which you did. You don't say "I know" when you don't. Especially when the one thing you do know is that you don't know. That's the difference. Being ignorant of something is fine; we all make those mistakes. But knowing you're wrong about something beforehand is a whole different story.

Quote :
yeah i suppose i kinda talked out my arse about sevendust cobbled from some opinions in Metal Hammers review section but hey i admitted it didnt i so it is not the end of the world.

and dont get me started on that rambling rubbish about the meaning of words that people say in a forum sounds like a steaming pile of bull to me
Again, whatever. Instead of just sticking your chin out and taking it like a man, you're trying to spin it. After defending yourself in numerous replies, you say, "i suppose i kinda talked out my arse." Isn't that the point? Yep.

Quote :
i dont see what you mean about the outworld comment though
You complained that people weren't creating threads about bands you knew. Then you make a comment about Outworld, suggesting no one knows who they are. Then you say a good thing about this forum is finding new bands.

In one breath you complain that no one is posting about bands you know, and about not knowing a band ("i wish people would do more threads on bands i do know. i mean who has ever heard of outworld..."), and in the next breath you're suggesting you like it when people post about bands you don't know ("of course one of the good things about this forum is the abiltiy to find new bands to listen to which i do").

That's not very consistent.
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:55 pm

TheGooch wrote:
well im going now becuase i have better things to do than carry on being childish with eyesore (which he is also guilty of i might add)
True. But not in this thread.
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:02 pm

Why does this CD cover come to mind when reading this thread ? Very Happy

SEVENDUST - Page 2 854

Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:03 pm

Because I have nice boobs?
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:05 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Because I have nice boobs?

trrue and a VERY BIG POT

Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:43 pm

Sevendust sounds like Zodiac Mindwarp. Did everyone COMPLETELY overlook my obvious attempt and starting something?

I'm a little hurt right now. Sad
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:46 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Sevendust sounds like Zodiac Mindwarp.

Really ? or are yo taking the Piss, I've never heard Sevendust but I like my ZM.

Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:10 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Sevendust sounds like Zodiac Mindwarp. Did everyone COMPLETELY overlook my obvious attempt and starting something?

I'm a little hurt right now. Sad
All my e-fists were occupied at the time. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:11 pm

Locky wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

Really ? or are yo taking the Piss, I've never heard Sevendust but I like my ZM.

<-------- Pissing. Sorry
Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:19 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Locky wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

<-------- Pissing. Sorry

Wanker Very Happy

Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:04 pm

Quote :

True story, Uncle and I were watching some videos one night years ago and he always says "Guess what video is going to be on next"? and I always respond with "How the heck would I know"? and he said "I'll say 'Zodiac Mindwarp'" and I said "who"? I never even heard of them before and guess who it was? Yep! He was high on that for days!

There's some Sevendust song I really like, I like a lot but the one 'Beautiful' or something that Skin sings on, she sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SEVENDUST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEVENDUST   SEVENDUST - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEVENDUST
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next