Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced

Go down 
+6
Thrasher73
DeathCult
Tall Tyrion
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced   Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:17 pm

The cover looks good. At least it looks like someone put some effort into it. As for the line-up? Eh, pass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced   Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:21 pm

SUC, was he a douche when you met him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced   Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:21 pm

I've never met the man. Do like a bunch of his music though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced   Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:24 pm

Quote :
I've never met the man. Do like a bunch of his music though.

How do you know he's a douche if you've never met him? Once again people like to bag on guitarists that may be beyond their prime for no good reason, but dead guys are saints. Do you see where I'm driving now?

I'm not convinced that Yngwie is a douche in real life, but I bet you over half of this board have heard that he is, though none have met the man. I would prefer to make up my own mind, thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced   Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:30 pm

Quote :
How do you know he's a douche if you've never met him? Once again people like to bag on guitarists that may be beyond their prime for no good reason, but dead guys are saints. Do you see where I'm driving now?

I'm not sure where the dead guy thing comes in. Plenty of guys are still alive and don't get bagged on. Your point is ridicolous at best.

Quote :
I'm not convinced that Yngwie is a douche in real life, but I bet you over half of this board have heard that he is, though none have met the man. I would prefer to make up my own mind, thank you.

That's great. I don't care about yingway one way or the other. I'd rather watch grass grow than listen to his music. But enough people have bagged on Vinnie, one being Mark Slaughter who wrote a song about him. Mark is an awesome guy, I'll take his word for that. So basically after all of your dead guy stuff and finding out for yourself we're still at the same point. Vinnie is a douchebag. Plenty of people have met him and come to this conclusion. You think of it dfifferent, and that's fine. But i hope that answers your question.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced   Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:44 pm

I met em both, and Vinnie was alot cooler than Mark Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced   Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:49 pm

DeathCult wrote:
I met em both, and Vinnie was alot cooler than Mark Very Happy

You don't count, you're a fanboy.

BTW< I also don't even believe you. Nobody could be nicer than Mark.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced   Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:52 pm

I didnt say nicer just cooler.

Then technically, shut it fanboy Razz

He's got a big damn ego, and singlehandedly may be one of the absolute weirdest dudes when it comes to actually releasing music, but he was very nice, answered a ton of questions and signed plenty of stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced   Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vinnie Vincent tribute album announced
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3