Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+47
metalinmyveins
sam
nevermore
Pontus
A Handful of Wayne
Orion Crystal Ice
Velvet Creation
martinsane
SideShowDisaSter
Metal Misfit
Troublezone
mr.electric39
Lurideath
TheGooch
QuothTheRaven
MetalH
spiritoradio
rattpoison
jstate
Thrasher73
ThrashedOutCobra33
Hamer12
kmorg
Vordul
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
TrogDawn
scottmitchell74
Shiney
XYZ
the sentinel
Stender
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
Leatherface
thejokeriv
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
Mortuary
DeathCult
DallasBlack
mc666
MetalRob331
Required Fields
iamrockerfun
EvyMetal
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:28 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
The Game Plan. Not really good... But I watched it.

thejokeriv wrote:

Stallone is doing another one

2009, baby. 🤘 If he keeps making'em, I'll keep watching'em.

can't wait!!! 🤘

want to see transporter 3!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:36 am

Wall-e-much better tha the pirated copy I saw a while back, with a better picture I could see more than last time.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:51 pm

Journey To The Center Of The Earth

Ugh.....my kids liked it and that's what counts, but this was awful. The story was miserable and the lead actress blah.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:41 pm

For you 80's Action movie and Stallone fans, info on Stallone's next movie (he;s also directing) -

Dolph Lundgren's career may get a resurgence thanks to one of his old co-stars - Sylvester Stallone.

Talkign with Review Nation, Stallone revealed at the Las Vegas premiere of "Transporter 3" that he was close to signing Lundgren for his new action feature "The Expendables".

Jason Statham and Jet Li have already signed on the project about three mercenaries tasked with infiltrating a South American country and liberating the population from a ruthless dictator.

Shooting kicks off in February in Costa Rica and Louisiana.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:39 am

Leatherheads - This was so boring. Imagine my surprise when I sat down to watch a comedy with my wfie and we forced laughter maybe twice the whole movie.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:10 am

The Machinist 2004
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army-Pretty good but just doesn't have the staying power of the first one IMO.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:36 pm

Resident Evil: Extinction.

Way better than the previous installment, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Pink Floyd: The Wall

That movie is crazy. Seen any good movies? - Page 37 82702
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:57 am

Hancock-pretty good, I usually like Will Smith movies.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:54 am

Last night I watched "Lake Placid 2," an extremely silly, cheaper-looking-than-usual Sci-Fi "Original" Movie (by the way, is it me or is the phrase "Sci Fi ORIGINAL Movie" an oxymoron?) starring John Schneider of "Dukes of Hazzard" fame (!) as a small town sheriff battling man eating crocodiles in the local lake. Bad acting, stupid story, and some of the worst CGI "special effects" I've seen since... well, since the last Sci-Fi Channel movie I watched. Laughing Who decided that we needed a made-for-TV sequel to a creature feature that wasn't all that great to begin with!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:02 am

Death Note (live action film) - pretty good, I recommend renting it. NetFlix has it. It's a japanese film (it does have subtitles, which is how I watched it and a dub). It's based on a Manga/Anime series.

Also watched Hellboy 2 (pretty good!) and Miami Vice (the movie from last year, pretty good too!)
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:19 pm

Boa vs. Python.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:17 am

Transporter 3 was great.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:20 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Last night I watched "Lake Placid 2," an extremely silly, cheaper-looking-than-usual Sci-Fi "Original" Movie (by the way, is it me or is the phrase "Sci Fi ORIGINAL Movie" an oxymoron?) starring John Schneider of "Dukes of Hazzard" fame (!) as a small town sheriff battling man eating crocodiles in the local lake. Bad acting, stupid story, and some of the worst CGI "special effects" I've seen since... well, since the last Sci-Fi Channel movie I watched. Laughing Who decided that we needed a made-for-TV sequel to a creature feature that wasn't all that great to begin with!!

I actually really enjoyed the original Lake Placid. How can you not like a movie featuring Betty White as a whackjob who feeds the crocodile that ate her husband?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:40 am

tohostudios wrote:

I actually really enjoyed the original Lake Placid. How can you not like a movie featuring Betty White as a whackjob who feeds the crocodile that ate her husband?

The first "L.P." wasn't bad, but it didn't live up to the hype either. It got lots of love because David E. Kelley (who was riding high with the hit TV show "Ally McBeal" at the time) wrote the script, so everyone made it sound like it was going to be this startlingly original horror film... It wasn't.

Betty White was the best thing in that flick, by the way... in the sequel, Cloris Leachman (!) plays her sister, who's just as whacky.

Now I hear that Sci-Fi Channel already has a "Lake Placid 3" in the works, for some ungodly reason!! Shocked

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:56 am

I'm waiting for the Sci-Fi Original Movie - Cyclops!! cheers
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:03 am

I watched the 1976 version of " Assault on Precient 13", I know this is considered a cult classic, but I didn't care for it, the most famous line in the movie is of course " Do you Have a smoke?". Thankfully John Carpenter got better since this movie was made.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:08 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Yeah I watched that too.It wasnt too bad,I've seen far worse
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:09 am

thrasher73 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Yeah I watched that too.It wasnt too bad,I've seen far worse

True, true... Sci-Fi Channel "Originals" are like potato chips, you can't watch just ONE!! they're total junk food for the brain... I love'em even when they're terrible...

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:26 am

I Love the Sci-Fi channel and their horribly good movies but my wife thinks I'm crazy.She's always telling my daughter,"Daddy's watching one of his weird movies again" lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:59 am

Haha, fortunately my wife likes bad horror/creature movies just as much as I do so we watch them together!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:05 am

My wife will watch SciFi channel movies all day everyday, but I can't stand those movies. I'm much too "serious" about my movies. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:08 am

spectrefate wrote:
My wife will watch SciFi channel movies all day everyday, but I can't stand those movies. I'm much too "serious" about my movies. Rolling Eyes

Our reasoning is, "watching all those bad movies helps make the good movies seem so much better" Laughing

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:21 pm

Space Chimps-not bat but pretty average for these kind of movies, animation is sub par.

Fred Clause-silly, hokey, but cute movie, love Rachel Weisz's accent What a Face (in past movies she's hide it, to my chagrin).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next