Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+47
metalinmyveins
sam
nevermore
Pontus
A Handful of Wayne
Orion Crystal Ice
Velvet Creation
martinsane
SideShowDisaSter
Metal Misfit
Troublezone
mr.electric39
Lurideath
TheGooch
QuothTheRaven
MetalH
spiritoradio
rattpoison
jstate
Thrasher73
ThrashedOutCobra33
Hamer12
kmorg
Vordul
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
TrogDawn
scottmitchell74
Shiney
XYZ
the sentinel
Stender
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
Leatherface
thejokeriv
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
Mortuary
DeathCult
DallasBlack
mc666
MetalRob331
Required Fields
iamrockerfun
EvyMetal
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:48 pm

Good Lord, the boards have finally become one in my mind.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:51 pm

I thought it was here, too!! lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:51 pm

spectrefate wrote:

lol! Don't feel bad; I've done that before too.

Oh wait, I'm a lot older than you and senile...

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:52 pm

News Flash!

Apparently brain cells responsible for memory begin to decrease at age 34.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:53 pm

Oh..............
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:54 pm

spectrefate wrote:

(George Costanza voice) "WORLDS ARE COLLIDING, JERRY!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:56 pm

lol!

Kramer voice (It's the Nexus of the Universe!)
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:02 pm

DeathCult wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
I'm getting ready to watch a classic anti-Christmas movie

I finally got an unrated copy of Silent Night, Deadly Night. I saw it when it first came out and all the church groups were protesting but I really don't remember much of it except a guy in a Santa outfit toting an ax.

Perfect for my feelings about the holidays.

I also plan to watch Nightmare before Christmas and last year's remake of Black Christmas. Sure wish I had the Tales From the Darkside epidsode with The Grither to round out my Christmas horror marathon.

Go to Youtube, some guy has the whole series posted. Its called "Seasons Of Belief". And if I have to tell you that again, Im coming over there. :kickbutt:

Oh man DC, thanks for that tip! Added to my Christmas Eve viewing!

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:10 pm

No problem, enjoy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:12 pm

tohostudios wrote:
News Flash!

Apparently brain cells responsible for memory begin to decrease at age 34.

Really?! Mine started to decrease when I was 23.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:30 pm

Taken 2008 ( Liam Neeson )
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:47 am

Righteous Kill ( De Niro+Al Pacino )
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:04 pm

Prince Caspian
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:15 pm

The Day The Earth Stood Still it was a great movie saw some great previews

Saw Prieviews for

Underworld Rise of the Lycans (YESS)
Terminator : Salvation (YESS)
X Men Origins - Wolverine (OHH YEAH)
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
AngelRipper16
Metal novice
Metal novice
AngelRipper16

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:26 am

I've been on sort of a World War II movie trip lately, so this past weekend I watched:

Saving Private Ryan
Enemy At The Gates
Charlotte Gray
Pearl Harbor

Any other good "WWII" movies (not nessecarily showing battle scenes)? Smile
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:17 am

AngelRipper16 wrote:
I've been on sort of a World War II movie trip lately, so this past weekend I watched:

Saving Private Ryan
Enemy At The Gates
Charlotte Gray
Pearl Harbor

That new movie Valkyrie comming out looks like it might be good. Also if your not oppossed to older movies then there is The Dirty Dozen, The Longest Day, Father Goose, Kelly's Heros, and Torra! Torra! Torra!. For later movies there is Windtalkers and U-571.
Back to top Go down
AngelRipper16
Metal novice
Metal novice
AngelRipper16

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:21 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
AngelRipper16 wrote:

Saving Private Ryan
Enemy At The Gates
Charlotte Gray
Pearl Harbor

That new movie Valkyrie comming out looks like it might be good. Also if your not oppossed to older movies then there is The Dirty Dozen, The Longest Day, Father Goose, Kelly's Heros, and Torra! Torra! Torra!. For later movies there is Windtalkers and U-571.

Yeah, saw the trailer for Valkyrie and it seems good. Haven't seen any of those older ones, but Windtalkers is ok. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:24 pm

Caught a good documentary the other day on cable...

Maxed Out. It's about people living in debt and how the banks & credit card companies keep you there. It was pretty interesting.

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:27 pm

The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy - never saw this one till last night, but finally found a movie that fits my completely twisted sense of humor in the same way that Monty Python does.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 pm

detuned wrote:
The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy - never saw this one till last night, but finally found a movie that fits my completely twisted sense of humor in the same way that Monty Python does.

Did you like it? I didn't think it was very faithful to the book, but still pretty good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:29 pm

Schbopo wrote:
detuned wrote:

Did you like it? I didn't think it was very faithful to the book, but still pretty good.

I never read the books, so I was able to just judge the movie on it's own merits. Yeah, I loved it. I plan on reading the books now....
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:30 pm

AngelRipper16 wrote:

Saving Private Ryan
Enemy At The Gates
Charlotte Gray
Pearl Harbor

Flags of Our Father and Letters from Ima Jima, Clint Eastwood hell of a director
Enemy at the Gates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:33 pm

Even though it's WWI, EVERYONE should see Stanley Kubrick's "Paths Of Glory", one of the best war movies ever made.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:50 pm

Schbopo wrote:
detuned wrote:

I loved that movie. Even if my dream woman wasn't in it I would have still loved it (as a matter of fact, her presence is the only thing stopping me from watching it again). Even though it was not very fatihful to the book, the author himself helped work on the script before his death so it's justifiable.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:14 pm

Toho will love this...I just picked up Audition at the library. Will be going home soon to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next