Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+47
metalinmyveins
sam
nevermore
Pontus
A Handful of Wayne
Orion Crystal Ice
Velvet Creation
martinsane
SideShowDisaSter
Metal Misfit
Troublezone
mr.electric39
Lurideath
TheGooch
QuothTheRaven
MetalH
spiritoradio
rattpoison
jstate
Thrasher73
ThrashedOutCobra33
Hamer12
kmorg
Vordul
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
TrogDawn
scottmitchell74
Shiney
XYZ
the sentinel
Stender
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
Leatherface
thejokeriv
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
Mortuary
DeathCult
DallasBlack
mc666
MetalRob331
Required Fields
iamrockerfun
EvyMetal
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:01 pm

tohostudios wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Pan's Labarynth - really good movie!

I second that!

As do I.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:05 pm

You would have thirded it, then! Razz
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:25 pm

I stand corrected.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:21 pm

Watched Toy Story. Good movie
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:43 pm

Watched Cars (again) with the kids on the new blu ray player!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:29 pm

Watching "Great Balls of Fire" on of my all time favorites again.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:32 pm

"Saved" -- kinda like "Heathers" set at a Christian academy. Oddball but rather funny stuff.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:56 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Saved" -- kinda like "Heathers" set at a Christian academy. Oddball but rather funny stuff.

Yeah Saved is good. Never compare it to Heathers again. That's sacred ground, buddy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:27 am

I watched Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay again last night. Funny stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:47 am

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Yeah Saved is good. Never compare it to Heathers again. That's sacred ground, buddy. Smile

Well, I didn't wanna compare it to a similarly high-school set P.O.S. like "Mean Girls" cuz "Saved" was more intelligent than that. "Heathers" was the only other one that came to mind immediately.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:28 pm

Skinned Deep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:52 am

Shoot 'Em Up - GREAT movie!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:20 am

Leatherface wrote:
Skinned Deep.

That movie is pretty funny! You have to love a plate-throwing dwarf.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:04 pm

kmorg wrote:
Saw Mama Mia! last night.

Yah poor bastard (Irish accent).

The Onion Movie-Don't know what I thought of this one. Many things made me laugh, many things I didn't agree with, many things I though were spot on, many things disgusted me, and many things left me scratching my head. I guess I liked it but I doubt I will ever own it or watch it again (at least by paying my own money anyway).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:04 pm

I was wondering how that Onion movie was.

Your review doesn't surprise me; those are pretty much my reactions to their site.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:29 pm

I watched Planet Terror on DVD (just bought it) and Blind Fury (Rutger Hauer!) on Encore Action today. Good stuff from both!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:31 pm

That Planet Terror disc finally supplanted Peter Jackson's "Dead Alive" as the goriest movie I've ever seen.

Just freakin' awesome if you're a gorehound!

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:33 pm

Beowulf - it was OK....graphic and more sexual innuendo than I expected (luckily over my kids' head at their age). The CGI part was annoying....just have the real people, for Heaven's Sake. Also, Angelina Jolie wishes she looked that good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Haven't had time to watch many movies recently. I did go and see the X-Files movie...I'm not sure why so many people are complaining about it. It basically captures the tone of the show and focuses more on the characters than on "creatures". It was filmed with less than half the budget of the first film so people expecting an "epic" were bound to be dissapointed.

I dug it, because it was like one of the moody, horror-oriented episodes of the series.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:35 pm

I actually enjoyed Beowulf more than I thought I would.

I thought the animation factor would be too distracting but most of the time, I forgot I was watching CGI. Unlike the second half of the King Kong remake.

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:36 pm

Iron Eagle. I started watching it tonite on Telemundo. But I don't understand Spanish. Decided to watch it on Netflix in English.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:39 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Iron Eagle. I started watching it tonite on Telemundo. But I don't understand Spanish. Decided to watch it on Netflix in English.

They've been playing that one lately on Encore a lot. So far, I've only caught the first half hour or so though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Iron Eagle is one of those quintessential 80's movies. But that doesn't mean it's good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:41 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Iron Eagle is one of those quintessential 80's movies. But that doesn't mean it's good. Smile

Decent soundtrack though!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:19 pm

I finally saw The Dark Knight last night. It was fantastic.

I also rewatched one of my all time favorite movies, The Killer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next