Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+47
metalinmyveins
sam
nevermore
Pontus
A Handful of Wayne
Orion Crystal Ice
Velvet Creation
martinsane
SideShowDisaSter
Metal Misfit
Troublezone
mr.electric39
Lurideath
TheGooch
QuothTheRaven
MetalH
spiritoradio
rattpoison
jstate
Thrasher73
ThrashedOutCobra33
Hamer12
kmorg
Vordul
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
TrogDawn
scottmitchell74
Shiney
XYZ
the sentinel
Stender
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
Leatherface
thejokeriv
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
Mortuary
DeathCult
DallasBlack
mc666
MetalRob331
Required Fields
iamrockerfun
EvyMetal
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:31 am

Eyesore wrote:
Tall Tyrion wrote:
Just watched Eyesore's San Francisco Vacation

It was pretty gross, actually. I could only make it through half of the flick before I had to shut it off and take a shower. Not recommended.
Did you not watch the Bone Us features? They're great!

Nope. I was sick for half a day and then I had to return it. Sad
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:08 pm

DeathCult wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
From Beyond
Motel Hell

Great double bill DC!!

Thanks, 2 of my favorites. Especially "From Beyond", if you havent seen the directors cut yet, I strongly reccomend the DVD. Stuart Gordon directed Lovecraft is the best Twisted Evil

I have the directors cut. And I own Motel Hell. I think it's hilarious that "Cliff Clavin" is in that movie!

Me too, Ivan & The Terribles lol! . His role in House II cracked me up as well.

Isn't "Norm" in House 1? And have you seen Stuart Gordon's "King Of The Ants" with "Norm"?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:25 am

I've seen King of the Ants. I thought it was a good, unique movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:47 pm

I saw Don't Mess With the Zohan tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:44 am

tohostudios wrote:
dancingthing

What is this thing?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:08 am

Can't you tell?

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:15 am

It's a dancing rolling pin on a string.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:24 am

Of course.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:23 am

Just watched Plan 9 From Outer Space last night. Really bad. Bad acting, bad dialogue, bad story line, bad special effects........

In other words, I loved it. Very Happy

Just something unintentionally hilarious about this movie. My favorite part was when the policeman falls down in the graveyard and kicks the cross, which proceeds to bounce back and forth for a good thirty seconds. lol!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:25 am

Took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda - pretty good flick!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:28 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:
Just watched Plan 9 From Outer Space last night. Really bad. Bad acting, bad dialogue, bad story line, bad special effects........

Just something unintentionally hilarious about this movie. My favorite part was when the policeman falls down in the graveyard and kicks the cross, which proceeds to bounce back and forth for a good thirty seconds. lol!

A cult classic if there ever was one. Love the shower curtain on the "spaceship"

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:31 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:

Great bad movie. Maybe the worst. Ed Wood was a nut.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:37 am

I like the fact that Bela Lugosi was replaced by a chiropracter who had to keep his face behind a cape.

Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:13 pm

I have a bunch of old B movies on VHS somewhere... Plan 9 being one of them. One of my faves was Attack of the Killer Shrews!!! Classic!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:07 pm

Killer Shrews is another classic crapola movie. The "shrews" look like dogs with yarn on their backs.

Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:08 pm

Me and my buddy called them the dogs with rugs! There's this local late night show here that spoofs the old movies by adding little scenes and commentary. It's pretty funny! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:37 pm

It sounds like Mystery Science Theater 3000 a bit. I love that show!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:54 pm

Required Fields wrote:
It sounds like Mystery Science Theater 3000 a bit. I love that show!

They did do that movie, it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:56 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Can't you tell?

I'm going to say it's a dancing piece of macaroni that squirts white cheddar cheese sauce?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Hey, I didn't create the emoticon, I'm only trying to justify it.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:00 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Killer Shrews is another classic crapola movie. The "shrews" look like dogs with yarn on their backs.

According to the trivia page for "Killer Shrews" on IMDB, the "shrews" were indeed dogs (dachsunds, I believe) in furry suits. Great, cheesy 50s flick. Gotta love them 50s drive in classics!!

Didja know that the guy who played the hero in that movie, James Best, went on to play Roscoe P. Coltrane on "Dukes of Hazzard?"

Anyways, the wife and I just finished watching "Cloverfield." Pretty cool monster flick.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:02 pm

I liked Clovefield quite a bit, save for the shaky camera.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:05 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I liked Clovefield quite a bit, save for the shaky camera.

Yea, that took a little getting used to. We were both kinda glad we were watching it on a TV screen and not on a big movie theatre screen... we'd heard stories that people watching that flick in theatres were getting motion sickness from the camera bobbin' all over the place...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:06 pm

I got ill during Blair Witch, I believe that I will be skipping Cloverfield.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:12 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I got ill during Blair Witch, I believe that I will be skipping Cloverfield.

I got ill during Blair Witch too, but not because of the hand-held video camera thingy. I got ill when I realized I'd been suckered into paying $7.50 to sit thru a totally overhyped piece of crap that wasn't going to be anywhere near as cool as the trailers made it look.

But that's just me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next