Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VICTORY, KILLER DWARFS, WHITECROSS, FASTWAY, MOTLEY CRUEfans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

VICTORY, KILLER DWARFS, WHITECROSS, FASTWAY, MOTLEY CRUEfans Empty
PostSubject: VICTORY, KILLER DWARFS, WHITECROSS, FASTWAY, MOTLEY CRUEfans   VICTORY, KILLER DWARFS, WHITECROSS, FASTWAY, MOTLEY CRUEfans Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:15 am

Fans of those bands and other glam/hard rock/metal bands from the 80s should check out the new HARDCORE SUPERSTAR album. I never gave a smurf poo about them because i thought they were a punk rock band because their looks and some of the songs i listen to them in the past but their new album DREAMIN IN A CASKET is in the vein of CRASHDIET, NASTY IDOLS, LOUD´N´NASTY etc.....with great songs that you will like from the beginning if you like those new or those older bands i talked about. Check out their MY SPACE please and let me know your opinion of their new songs:
http://www.myspace.com/hcssgbg
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY, KILLER DWARFS, WHITECROSS, FASTWAY, MOTLEY CRUEfans   VICTORY, KILLER DWARFS, WHITECROSS, FASTWAY, MOTLEY CRUEfans Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:51 pm

Their alright, i saw them live recently and they were good. But their a band i can never warm to. I usually compare these bands to the Backyard Babies but they never really hold a candle to them. So i generally listen to the Babies classic Total 13 and move on.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY, KILLER DWARFS, WHITECROSS, FASTWAY, MOTLEY CRUEfans   VICTORY, KILLER DWARFS, WHITECROSS, FASTWAY, MOTLEY CRUEfans Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:58 pm

DUDE!! If you like Dreamin', check out the S/T. Ask Scottmitchell74; I sent him a comp with some Hardcore Superstar and he loves it.

Their older stuff is more punky; but the S/T and Dreamin' are much more like Faster Pu$$ycat. I also broke down and bought their single "Bastards" which was going to be on "Dreamin" but ended up being left off. It's worth the $5 I spent!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY, KILLER DWARFS, WHITECROSS, FASTWAY, MOTLEY CRUEfans   VICTORY, KILLER DWARFS, WHITECROSS, FASTWAY, MOTLEY CRUEfans Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:37 am

tohostudios wrote:
DUDE!! If you like Dreamin', check out the S/T. Ask Scottmitchell74; I sent him a comp with some Hardcore Superstar and he loves it.

Their older stuff is more punky; but the S/T and Dreamin' are much more like Faster Pu$$ycat. I also broke down and bought their single "Bastards" which was going to be on "Dreamin" but ended up being left off. It's worth the $5 I spent!

Thanks. Yes, i will buy their S/T and will look for that single too. Thanks bro 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY, KILLER DWARFS, WHITECROSS, FASTWAY, MOTLEY CRUEfans   VICTORY, KILLER DWARFS, WHITECROSS, FASTWAY, MOTLEY CRUEfans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VICTORY, KILLER DWARFS, WHITECROSS, FASTWAY, MOTLEY CRUEfans
Page 1 of 1