Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related) Empty
PostSubject: AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related)   AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:48 pm

Hey guys...I hated to use the weary So and So affiliated lead in, but if it's true then I'll do it, to get someone to read these suicide threads I start....

http://www.myspace.com/automanca

I read about these guys on Sleazeroxx today so I checked into 'em...Great stuff....

They are fronted by former KILLER DWARFS drummer DARRELL DWARF MILLAR

And the sound is straight up swaggering rock and roll...

I know loads of you dig AC/DC and BROKEN TEETH and all that sleazity strut rawk...check these cats out....

I got a disc coming to review for another site but you know I'll let you all know how it is, but from the tracks I sampled I know it'll be a fave of the Shiney one's....

Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related)   AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:28 pm

Heard them before. Pretty good, but pretty generic, I thought. I'll have to check to see if those are the same songs I already heard.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related)   AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:21 am

I'll have to check them out. I dig Broken Teeth and Killer Dwarfs, so I would imagine I would dig these guys too.

ult

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related)   AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:32 am

I told DARRELL to pop by the HOM and plug his band...but I thought I'd start a thread in case he doesnt...

While I can agree with Arttie, I must say that in this style of music, nothing is ever gonna be fresh and new...and Im fine with that...it's all rock & roll, if the feeling is there and good, who gives a crap, am I right 🤘

Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related)   AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:42 am

I like it, reminds a bit of Jackyl. It could be a bit more rowdy but it's cool. I'll bet that they step it up a bit more live. When I get a little extra $$ i'll buy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related)   AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AUTOMAN CA (Killer Dwarfs related)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: