Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOST

Go down 
+8
EvyMetal
mc666
Olafsto
scottmitchell74
kethdredd
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:15 am

So what did all of you think of the finale. I personally thought it was the best episode ever. I just thought it was incredible. If you haven't seen it yet, don't read on....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:32 am

One of my favorites shows, with Dr. House of course!... happy
Back to top Go down

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:33 pm

This episode was ridiculous! Have you checked out http://www.lostpedia.com yet? It's amazing how much we miss!
Back to top Go down

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:15 pm

Lostpedia is a great site. The attention to detail is incredible. Do you mean ridiculous in a good or bad way? Razz
Back to top Go down

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:30 pm

greyninjax wrote:
Lostpedia is a great site. The attention to detail is incredible. Do you mean ridiculous in a good or bad way? Razz
Good and bad. Haha. I think it's cool that there's so much detail, but at the same time I sort of hate that in order to fully grasp a TV show these days you have to go online and read a bunch of crap. Haha.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:13 pm

Eyesore wrote:
This episode was ridiculous! Have you checked out http://www.lostpedia.com yet? It's amazing how much we miss!

Great site!!!!!

GREAT season and a GREAT end to the season!!!! The man in the coffin - holy cow!!! Desmond's scene on the other boat! Awesome!!!! The only bad part is no season 4 until Jan 09!!!!!!!! At least there is lostpedia to hold over in the meantime.

Did anyone catch the commercial during the last break for "Octogon Global Recruiting"?

http://octagonglobalrecruiting.com/

It's a lost thing - no a real company. The dates listed for recruiting in San Deigo happen to be the dates of the comic con that happens yearly in San Deigo and Lost always has a panel. On the list of positions, if you look at the list from bottom to top ans look at the first letter of each position it spells out DHARMA INITIATIVE. The web site has DHARMA INITIATIVE all over it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:08 pm

That whole season finale was one long "Double-You-Tee-Eff?" if you know what I mean. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:21 pm

Eyesore wrote:
greyninjax wrote:
Good and bad. Haha. I think it's cool that there's so much detail, but at the same time I sort of hate that in order to fully grasp a TV show these days you have to go online and read a bunch of crap. Haha.

cool
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:12 pm

Love it but usually im lost on whats going on
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:43 am

"Lost" returns this Wednesday...anybody else stoked? Other than "The Simpsons" this is the only show I watch on a regular basis anymore.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:09 pm

I am excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be watching!!!!!!! Then we can post about it afterwards
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:27 pm

Bumpin' an oldie here to say how much I enjoyed last night's "Lost" episode ... I loved Hurley's idea of writing "The Empire Strikes Back" himself (since it hasnt' happened yet as he's currently trapped in 1977).

Hell, if I were in his shoes I'd be doing tons of stuff like that... betting for the winning side in every World Series, Super Bowl, NBA playoff, etc., etc., and investing my 1977 $ in little known companies like Microsoft and Apple... Laughing

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Bumpin' an oldie here to say how much I enjoyed last night's "Lost" episode ... I loved Hurley's idea of writing "The Empire Strikes Back" himself (since it hasnt' happened yet as he's currently trapped in 1977).

Hell, if I were in his shoes I'd be doing tons of stuff like that... betting for the winning side in every World Series, Super Bowl, NBA playoff, etc., etc., and investing my 1977 $ in little known companies like Microsoft and Apple... Laughing

Dude, everybody knows Ewoks suck - LOL!!! That WHOLE conversation with Hurley's lines had me LMAO!!!!!!!

I agree, I would be betting, investing, etc and then never have to work another day in my life!!!!!

Did you see my latest facebook status?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Season finale is tonight... and since this season was even weirder than usual (which is really sayin' something for this show) I am excited to see how they wrap this year up. Rumor has it one of the major characters is going to be killed off.

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Season finale is tonight... and since this season was even weirder than usual (which is really sayin' something for this show) I am excited to see how they wrap this year up. Rumor has it one of the major characters is going to be killed off.

Can't wait to see it. This season has been the best for far - I love the whole time travel aspect. It will suck that we'll have to wait 1 year to see how it ends......
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:31 pm

Last night's finale was wicked cool. Though I gotta wonder, if those peeps are really carrying John Locke's dead body around in that box, then who or what is the "Locke" that we've been following around all season long?

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Last night's finale was wicked cool. Though I gotta wonder, if those peeps are really carrying John Locke's dead body around in that box, then who or what is the "Locke" that we've been following around all season long?

No joke!!! What an awesome season finally - fade to white!!!!! Next year it will all wrap up. Now, we don't have any questions about the darma initivative, how candle lost his hand, etc..... The have answered alot of questions, burt left some out there (smoke monster, who was on the black rock, how old is richard albert), etc and added new ones (who is the evil guy with Jacob? Who are the newbies with lock's body, etc....)

Next year will be soooo good too!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:16 am

Time to bring the LOST thread back from the dead!!!! The final season starts next Tuesday (2/2/10).

I love me some Lost!!! Can't wait especially since it's been almost a year since Juliet hit the hydrogen bomb with a rock and the show faded to white!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:47 pm

Yup ,our family is stoked for the final season ! We bought the season 5 dvd and watched the whole thing in about a week (even watched the season finale re-run last night) and are counting the days now. It will be great to get all the answers finally.

Anybody have any theories?

I think that the Others have always been following the evil guy (the man in black)who wanted to kill Jacob, and not Jacob (although they were lead to believe they were following Jacob).

I also think that the man in black and the smoke monster are either the same being or at least "related" somehow. The smoke monster is able to appear as dead people and who is the man in black impersonating ? John Locke
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:56 pm

They re-ran last season's finale last night (with handy dandy "pop up" trivia and factoids running on the bottom of the screen), which was a nice way to get up to speed again. Can't wait for the final season to begin next week.

Back to top Go down

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:23 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Time to bring the LOST thread back from the dead!!!! The final season starts next Tuesday (2/2/10).

I love me some Lost!!! Can't wait especially since it's been almost a year since Juliet hit the hydrogen bomb with a rock and the show faded to white!!!!!!!!

Gee! Thank YOU so much! I was saving to see the last chapter my boyfriend saved on my ipod to watch it closer than the next season starts!!!!

growl

just kidding Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:20 pm

New season starts tonite... we get an hour "recap" show to catch us up on everything that happened last year, then the 2-hour premiere. Stoked!

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
New season starts tonite... we get an hour "recap" show to catch us up on everything that happened last year, then the 2-hour premiere. Stoked!

I am so ready!!!!! Gotta find out if time was changed!!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:20 am

Forgot to post - holy cow!!!!! What a premier!!!! That shot that takes you under water - I mean it was a WTF moment!!!!! They just keep the show awesome!!!!!!

"Hello Richard, nice to see you without the chains"

"I'm sorry you had to see my like that"

I wonder how and when in the season on island and off island stories will intersect, since they are both happening. Anyone notice they replaced the "Whoosh" with the time travel sound?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:38 am

Yeah and how there are slight differences in the off-island story than original-Hurley considers himself lucky,Locke went on the walkabout,Rose was a more confident flyer,etc.

And what was Desmond doing on the flight and where did he disappear to ?

Awesome show! Gonna be great to get all the answers but on the flip side I hate to see the show end. It's just about the only prime time show I watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOST
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next