Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOST

Go down 
+8
EvyMetal
mc666
Olafsto
scottmitchell74
kethdredd
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

LOST Empty
PostSubject: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:37 pm

Any Lost fans on HOM? One of my favorite shows - 24 minutes until Episode 2 of Season 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:51 pm

Big fan here. Even if I have no idea what's going on. Haha.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:21 pm

What a great episode tonight!!!!

"Because I have a spy on their boat"

Can't wait until next week
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:23 pm

Great show! One of the few I actually look forward to every week.

I thought last season was kinda weak but they're definitely stepping things up thus far this season!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:04 pm

I have a love/hate relationship with Lost. This season is a perfect example, currently there are 1223 unanswered questions from the first 3 seasons. Whats a writer to do? Introduce a bunch of new characters, give us their backgrounds and give us more freaking questions!
Back to top Go down

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:04 pm

But they're answering far more questions than we realize. You have to jump on those Lost fansites and whatnot. For instance, last year when Locke and Ben were in Jacob's cabin and Locke turned on the flashlight and everything went upside down, there was a figure in the chair. You only saw it for a fraction of a second, otherwise the chair was empty. But I wasn't sure.

So I jumped online and watched that part of the episode and took a screenshot. Sure enough, someone was in that chair. But you couldn't tell who it was, only that it was a man. If you paid attention to last week's episode you again quickly saw the figure in the chair, but it was brighter. The person in the chair is Jack's father.

LOST Jd

Not that that answers any questions, though. Haha. But I think it does show that there are tons of things we miss during each episode. So it's good to check the fan sites.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:08 pm

Quote :
I have a love/hate relationship with Lost.

This was me.....I got out with my sanity. For the most part I now avoid shows like this that hold you hostage. I want closure each episode, more or less. I'm into the Law & Order fluff because I get closure!

X-Files was the perfect show for me because it was following a general flow but almost every episode could stand alone even if it was part of the bigger picture.

Coincidently or not, my favorite X-Files character "X" (The Unnatural) is also my favorite Law & Order character (the actor I mean - Jesse Martin)

LOST - it is good, but I hate being strung along.......
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:19 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

X-Files was the perfect show for me because it was following a general flow but almost every episode could stand alone even if it was part of the bigger picture.

I loved the X-Files too, and miss it terribly, but it should've ended a good year or two before it did. The last couple of seasons were so below-par. Besides that, the whole "government conspiracy/black oil/Mulder's sister" thing eventually became so confused that I just gave up trying to keep up with it. After a while I began to prefer the episodes that were just straight-up monster stories, without any of the "conspiracy" sub-plot.

That said, I hear a new X-Files movie is very close to getting off the ground and I'm psyched! FINALLY!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:45 pm

I`m a big LOST fan!!
But i never watch series when they go weekly on TV. I buy the series i like on Dvd as soon as they are released. This is one of the very few series that the whole family are into.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:07 pm

Olafsto wrote:
I`m a big LOST fan!!
But i never watch series when they go weekly on TV. I buy the series i like on Dvd as soon as they are released. This is one of the very few series that the whole family are into.

We got into Lost late and watched the first two seasons on DVD - much better than watching on TV, no commercials and you can watch the next episode right after
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:51 am

i loved the first season... then i myself got lost. i can't follow it anymore.

EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:03 am

LALALALLALALALALALALA I havent seen the new episodes yet, recorded them, havent had time to watch em yet. I sure hope they wrap up some unsolved mysteries this season before they unleash a bunch more.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:14 am

Best show on tv as far as I'm concerned. We have all 3 seasons on dvd and watched them during the log break before the current season. As for the chair, the first time I saw that episode , I assumed it was Jacob (whoever or whatever he is) and thought that again this season when Hurley peaked in the window (wasn't sure who peaked back at him though). I then read online that it was indeed Christian sitting in the chair (wearing only 1 tennis shoe;1 shoe was ever wat was found of him) and that Jacob peaked back at Hurley.That in itself leaves alot of questions.How are Christian and Jacob connected (same person? I doubt it) . How can Hurley see Jacob and be "contacted" by him? Is he special like Locke (best character on the show)? Patience ,people. It will all be answered eventually.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:03 pm

007 wrote:
Best show on tv as far as I'm concerned. We have all 3 seasons on dvd and watched them during the log break before the current season. As for the chair, the first time I saw that episode , I assumed it was Jacob (whoever or whatever he is) and thought that again this season when Hurley peaked in the window (wasn't sure who peaked back at him though). I then read online that it was indeed Christian sitting in the chair (wearing only 1 tennis shoe;1 shoe was ever wat was found of him) and that Jacob peaked back at Hurley.That in itself leaves alot of questions.How are Christian and Jacob connected (same person? I doubt it) . How can Hurley see Jacob and be "contacted" by him? Is he special like Locke (best character on the show)? Patience ,people. It will all be answered eventually.

After Thursday's episode, I started souting "next DVD! next DVD!" wishing I could see what happens next. O well - 5 more days.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:18 pm

Anyone catch tonight's episode? Kate with Aaron? What????????? I WANT MORE!!!!!
Back to top Go down

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:28 pm

Kate with Aaron? Who's Aaron?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:33 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Kate with Aaron? Who's Aaron?

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Claire's baby - that was Clair's baby that Kate had at the end of her flash forward!!
Back to top Go down

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 2:26 pm

Yeah, I figured that out after I posted that. I never even paid attention to that damn baby, so the name didn't ring a bell.

But let me say it: WHAT THE FXCK?!?!

They should have named this show WTF?
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:15 pm

It doesn't neccessarily have to be the same baby, although it appears likely. For one thing, why is Jack so against seeing the baby? I was thinking it was because it was Sawyers kid, although she told Sawyer she isn't pregnant, she wasn't convincing to me.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:50 pm

Ive given up watching it this season. It's too hard trying to work my DVD recorder while I'm at work. I like the idea of calling it "WTF?"
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Quote :
We have all 3 seasons on dvd and watched them during the log break before the current season

I was thinking about it and that's what I'm going to do. Just wait until the whole this is done and then watch them on DVD. That way I'm not being strung along but can get my questions answered (as much as they can be) more swiftly.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:12 pm

What a GREAT episode!!!!! So far, this is the best season of lost!!!! We'll have to see how it turns out for the rest of the episodes!
Back to top Go down

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:18 pm

I like Dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:48 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
What a GREAT episode!!!!! So far, this is the best season of lost!!!! We'll have to see how it turns out for the rest of the episodes!
Desmond is my favorite character on the show. His character just has much more charisma, I think. But a great episode last night! It's got me all confused again, but I'm used to it. Haha.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:32 pm

Eyesore wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Desmond is my favorite character on the show. His character just has much more charisma, I think. But a great episode last night! It's got me all confused again, but I'm used to it. Haha.

The thing it confused me most was how much time has actually passed on the island? The calander on the wall seemed to follow the island timeline, but Daniel seem to say that the world thinks they have been gone much longer than 3 months (like years) - I am waiting for that answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST   LOST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOST
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next