Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta

Go down 
+2
Smindas
caniplaywithmadness?
6 posters
AuthorMessage

ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta   ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:56 am

ICED EARTH has been confirmed as one of the headliners for this year's ProgPower Festival.

🤘 I'm hoping I can afford to take my son...IE is his favorite band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta   ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:59 am

Jon Oliva's Pain will be there too.
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta   ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:03 pm

🤘
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta   ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:14 pm

That will be one awesome gig. I'm still hoping for Iced Earth to play Bloodstock in August, that would be fantastic.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta   ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Does this mean Matt will be singing songs off Tim's last album? That would be interesting to hear if the songs sound better/different/worse. And will the new Iced Earth album with Matt be out by then?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta   ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:08 pm

I'm teetering on the edge of pulling the trigger for this one. I asked and received the time off from work....now all's I have to do is figure out what to do with my family! My girl loves RR but she's too young for a full blown event like this. If only I couldn't just cryogenically freeze them! Just put them on pause while I go see the show!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta   ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:32 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Does this mean Matt will be singing songs off Tim's last album? That would be interesting to hear if the songs sound better/different/worse. And will the new Iced Earth album with Matt be out by then?
Presumably, which will be interesting. And yes, it should be coming out around that time.

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta   ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:00 pm

gone are the days of olde powermad fest unfortunately....
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta   ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:38 pm

Seen em already. With Barlow too.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta   ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:41 pm

syrus wrote:
gone are the days of olde powermad fest unfortunately....

Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta   ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:16 pm

Amorphis has now been added to this bill.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta   ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:33 pm

Smindas wrote:
That will be one awesome gig. I'm still hoping for Iced Earth to play Bloodstock in August, that would be fantastic.
Iced Earth have been confirmed for a special guest slot at Bloodstock. This is phenomenal. I was intending to go, but this has motivated me enough to actually purchase the ticket. Best announcement ever.

PostSubject: Re: ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta   ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICED EARTH to headline ProgPower IX in Atlanta
Page 1 of 1