Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Drummers In The House?

Go down 
+9
T-Roy
White_Mage
A Handful of Wayne
Thrasher73
EvyMetal
Mglaffas81
Tall Tyrion
MetalRob331
mc666
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

Any Drummers In The House? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Drummers In The House?   Any Drummers In The House? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:53 am

I recently scored a vintage Ludwig 5 piece set for FREE

It still needs cymbals Im thinkin of adding some Menils or sumtin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Drummers In The House?   Any Drummers In The House? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:04 pm

i recently lost my double pedal the guy who I "borrowed" it from took it back so im looking to buy a better one im thinking an iron cobra or a dw 500 or something any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Any Drummers In The House?   Any Drummers In The House? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:55 pm

Quote :
i recently lost my double pedal the guy who I "borrowed" it from took it back so im looking to buy a better one im thinking an iron cobra or a dw 500 or something any suggestions?

If you can get ahld of another bass drum, go for that. Especially if you are learning. You get a better feel for technique and then when you switch to dbl. pedals you won't have the ten dacy to push the left one away. The DW 9002 are pretty pricey but the adj. possibilities it has are amazing. You can adjust them to get lots of power with very lil effort. The Axis product is also sweet stuff.
If money is an issue ? Get something practical. More often than not, a lil extra money is well spent. If one pedal has a solid plate and the other just a brace, avoid those cause it teaches one foot a varied feel than the other. Also if you wanna get serious. If you are right handed and play right handed, switch the kit to left and learn to play it that way.
It may be difficult but the reward is well worth it. It helps give your limbs that 4 way independent control. Sorry for the shor story folks, but I love to share with folks to help them enjoy playng music. Laterz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Drummers In The House?   Any Drummers In The House? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:56 pm

Thanks James, ya I would love another bass drum but I dont have the money nor space and axis are expensive pedals so I'm thinking ill go with an iron cobra its an industry standard and its not to pricey then as soon as I can upgrade to another bass I will
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Any Drummers In The House?   Any Drummers In The House? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:55 pm

i've been playing on my new Ludwig set for the past few weeks and i must say they are extremely fun to play. I'm a guitar player at heart but the drums were my first instrument.
My set is a Ludwig Accent Cs Series with Evans Genera g2 heads. It came with Sabian B8 Rock cymbals and DW dbl bass pedal. I got it off of ebay for $600.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Any Drummers In The House?   Any Drummers In The House? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:00 am

Finally ordered my new cymbal tonight. I thought about various brands and packages, especially since one of my crashes is now cracking, but I ended up with that 24" Z light ride. Just could not resist it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Drummers In The House?   Any Drummers In The House? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Drummers In The House?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3