Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fans of mystifier!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

fans of mystifier!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: fans of mystifier!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????   fans of mystifier!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:27 pm

I am listening to this band at the moment and just like to know if their is any fan of this band on this board.
My fave releases by them are WICCA and GÖETIA.
THE WORLD IS SO GOOD THAT HE WHO MADE IT DOESN´T LIVE HERE is still a good album but their first two are better. They also rereleased some years ago on vinyl their demos+single+bathory cover song, TORMENTING THE HOLY TRINITY(SINCE 1989).
I realy like to recomend this band to fans of old black/death metal and of brazilien bands like SARCOFAGO, HOLOCAUSTO(debut), old SEPULTURA, NECROFAGO, EXTERMINATOR etc.....
http://www.myspace.com/mystifier666
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: fans of mystifier!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????   fans of mystifier!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:30 pm

Never heard of 'em before.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: fans of mystifier!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????   fans of mystifier!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:47 pm

nevermore wrote:
Never heard of 'em before.

Check them out if you like the band i named. You can listen to some songs on their my space page. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fans of mystifier!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????   fans of mystifier!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fans of mystifier!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????
Page 1 of 1