Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any B-tch fans?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Any B-tch fans? Empty
PostSubject: Any B-tch fans?   Any B-tch fans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:15 pm

Terrific and underrated early 80s LA heavy metal band. Perhaps the most remembered thing about the band is frontwoman Betsy who performed as a dominatrix when performing on stage. The lyrics had a definite S&M bent to them. Anyone like 'em? Definitely comparable to Hellion and Girlschool.

Can't believe I had to edit my post to censor the band's name.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Any B-tch fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any B-tch fans?   Any B-tch fans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:33 pm

I've heard good things about them, but haven't had the chance to listen to them...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Any B-tch fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any B-tch fans?   Any B-tch fans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:38 pm

I have one of their cd's that I picked up last year in a used shop. It's ok, but sounds a little dated. Honestly, if I had bought it new "back in the day", I probably would have loved it.

EDIT: I have The B*tch Is Back. I had to look it up because I couldn't remember the name of it, so that should tell you something. I'll take Girlschool over these guys and gal.
Back to top Go down

Any B-tch fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any B-tch fans?   Any B-tch fans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:43 pm

I love this band. I have all the albums including the Betsy "solo" album. Good cheesy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

Any B-tch fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any B-tch fans?   Any B-tch fans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:44 pm

I have a few of their discs and as my brother Spectre said...Good Cheezy Stuff!!!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

Any B-tch fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any B-tch fans?   Any B-tch fans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Their an interesting band more so than anything to listen to.

I think Betsy was posting over at sleazeroxx's forum.

This is a classic clip though from the bad ole days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1wU41CK41k
Back to top Go down

Any B-tch fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any B-tch fans?   Any B-tch fans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:56 pm

She used to be on "Metal Blade".I seem to remember a song off the "Betsy" album-called "You'll Never Get Out (Of This Love Alive").......very cool tune.She also appears on "Terror Rising"-doing a song with Lizzy Borden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any B-tch fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any B-tch fans?   Any B-tch fans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any B-tch fans?
Page 1 of 1