Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motley Crues the dirt

Go down 
+28
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Eyesore
7thSecond
James B.
Gilbert
ZombieHavoc
Shawn Of Fire
glassprison
Witchfinder
Glower
Temple of Blood
corplhicks
Troublezone
Hadley
Thrasher73
Dark Horseman
Addy
Boris2008
the sentinel
nevermore
metalinmyveins
manny
arttieTHE1manparty
Fat Freddy
Metal Misfit
MetalGuy71
fingers
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2956

Motley Crues the dirt - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Motley Crues the dirt - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 7:11 pm

By the way, did any of those new songs they recorded even make it into the film? I don't recall hearing any of them while I was watching it.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Motley Crues the dirt - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 9:11 pm

Doesn't the Dirt song play over the end credits?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Motley Crues the dirt - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 3:54 am

the sentinel wrote:

Yes

I finally got a chance to watch it. It was pretty decent, good for a few laughs. The guy that played Mick was the best part of the movie. He was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Motley Crues the dirt - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 12:33 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

The guy that played Mick was the best part of the movie. He was hilarious.

You've obviously never watched Game of Thrones.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Motley Crues the dirt - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 12:38 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

The guy that played Mick was the best part of the movie. He was hilarious.

You've obviously never watched Game of Thrones.

Yeah, he was my favorite part too, and the least caricaturized of the bunch. Made me appreciate the man a little more.

I've only seen S1 of GoT, was halfway impressed, been meaning to pick it back up simply to see him some more.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Motley Crues the dirt - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 1:19 pm

I've never seen Game Of Thrones so the guy playing Mick was new to me. Dude was hilarious, though. I loved how he never called Tommy by name, it was always "Drummer."

Also, the guy playing Vince Neil couldn't lip sync worth a good god damn. Haha.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 659

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Motley Crues the dirt - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 4:55 pm

Definitely seemed a little low budget, especially when compared to Bohemian Rhapsody, Walk The Line and the other music movies I've watched. That said I thought it was pretty good for what it was.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Motley Crues the dirt - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 5:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I've never seen Game Of Thrones so the guy playing Mick was new to me. Dude was hilarious, though. I loved how he never called Tommy by name, it was always "Drummer."

Also, the guy playing Vince Neil couldn't lip sync worth a good god damn. Haha.

If Netflix makes a Poison “biopic”, the Vince actor could easily fit as CC Deville. And he could bring that white cabana type hat with him! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9854

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Motley Crues the dirt - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 5:09 pm

Finally got to watch the movie earlier this afternoon. Shallow but fun and entertaining. Man i didn't know they were such party animals.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Motley Crues the dirt - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 6:21 pm

I need to add that one to my que again for a re-watch, see if I missed anything interesting.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Motley Crues the dirt - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 1:31 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I need to add that one to my que again for a re-watch, see if I missed anything interesting.

Re-watched this last night. I found it to be just as entertaining as the first go round. Some of the story seemed rushed and certain time-lines don't quite match-up with real life events, but it's a movie, not a documentary. I still liked it.

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Motley Crues the dirt - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motley Crues the dirt
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: