Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Wargod
UltraMagnus007
6 posters
AuthorMessage
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:22 pm

Just found out that Tim Owens has been dumped from Iced Earth. There is some sort of bullshit statement from Jon Schaffer on the Iced Earth Website which just confuses things even more.

Apparently Tim has been dumped so that Matt Barlow can return.

Absolutely gutted. I love Tim's voice and thought he was perfect for Iced Earth. Don't get me wrong I like Matt's voice, I got into Iced Earth before Tim Joined it's just that, a far as i'm concerned Tim's voice was better.

Seems a strange decision seeing as Jon has done nothing but praise Tim since he joined the band. Also Matt will not be joining full time as he is still concentrating on his career in law enforcement. This means that future tours will be very limited according to the Iced Earth web site. Not sure how this is going to benefit Iced Earth. The truth will come out eventually but something does smell very fishy!!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:34 pm

You're living in the past, dude. There is probably some small conspiracy afoot, however this is still ultimately the best news ever ;P

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:41 pm

Sorry, new to the forum and didn't realise this was old news as i've only just found this out.

Still i've gotta say this sucks!! Tim Owens rules and can out sing Matt Barlow any day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:44 pm

I like Tim Owens and Matt Barlow both. However, I do agree with you that Tim seemed to just fit with Iced Earth's new direction.

I was hoping Matt Barlow would become the new singer for Pyramaze. Looks like he will be doing one album with them though ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:48 pm

Lock it up!
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:50 pm

Just have to wait and see what the second part of the something wicked concept sounds like with a different singer.

Gonna be weird,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:52 pm

UltraMagnus007 wrote:
Just have to wait and see what the second part of the something wicked concept sounds like with a different singer.

Gonna be weird,

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:53 pm

[simulated]THREAD LOCKED![/simulated]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:54 pm

What's the big deal Eyesore? No reason to get all uptight about it.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:56 pm

blackieboy wrote:
What's the big deal Eyesore? No reason to get all uptight about it.

Very Happy
What am I, pants on an old man? Pffft!
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:02 pm

Eyesore, don't like then don't post.

I'm sorry this may have already been done I didin't know when I started the thread, so but out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:32 pm

UltraMagnus007 wrote:
Eyesore, don't like then don't post.

I'm sorry this may have already been done I didin't know when I started the thread, so but out.
Dude, just post in the other thread. That's call forum courtesy. This is a community, no? Use the search function. It's a simple courtesy; it's unnecessary to get an attitude over it. Damn.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:32 pm

I probably would be the public enemy with this statement, but I say: hooray, now if they can disband the band would be the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:53 pm

As I stated before when those who are new come in they do not know about old threads and to use the search function. Instead of some of us getting up tight about it, why not mention to those who are new that there is a search function for old topics to find!

If I want to find an old topic I might search for it, or I won't it's no big deal. So I would say to those who are new help them with the search function!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 10:15 pm

If someone is 8 years old I might understand them not knowing about the search function.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:11 am

Eyesore wrote:
If someone is 8 years old I might understand them not knowing about the search function.

I think 8 year olds are more computer savvy than some adults lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:14 am

thrasher73 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I think 8 year olds are more computer savvy than some adults lol!
Okay, newborn babies.
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:39 am

this isn't the most active board, so i can't see why anyone should be bitching about activity.

anyways, happy new years!!!!
good luck to everyone in 08
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:53 am

ensiferum2k wrote:
this isn't the most active board, so i can't see why anyone should be bitching about activity.

anyways, happy new years!!!!
good luck to everyone in 08

Here here!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:20 pm

Was anyone bitching about activity?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!   TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIM OWENS OUT OF ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1