Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPENDING DOOM

Go down 
+4
Fat Freddy
mc666
scottmitchell74
T-Roy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

IMPENDING DOOM Empty
PostSubject: IMPENDING DOOM   IMPENDING DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:09 am

IMPENDING DOOM NailedDeadRisen
I got this CD last week! And wow, these guys are smokin'. The more I listen to it, the more addicted I become. It's straight up death and sometimes referred too as black. But it's got some great brutal music and guttural vocals and some more typical death vocals.

The artwork throughout the entire booklet is fantastic too. I usually buy from iTunes and rarely get to enjoy the booklets and art with the hardcopies. But I'm real glad I got this one for sure!

Anybody else like these guys? I need there first one now. Not sure if it's a full length or what.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

IMPENDING DOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPENDING DOOM   IMPENDING DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:12 am

Yes! I like it. I got mine of of LaLa, of all places (I think there's one available on Swapacd right now).

They take me back to early-mid 90's DM....
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

IMPENDING DOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPENDING DOOM   IMPENDING DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:59 am

kick*ss stuff. i bought my copy of Nailed.Dead.Risen from Amazon.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

IMPENDING DOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPENDING DOOM   IMPENDING DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:01 pm

I'm glad you posted the band's name as the title of the thread, cuz I can't even read their frickin logo... even though over the years I've become quite adept at translating from fuzzy logo-ese to English...

angry

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

IMPENDING DOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPENDING DOOM   IMPENDING DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:04 pm

lol! You ever been by the way?? ....to Fuzzylogoland, I hear its nice.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

IMPENDING DOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPENDING DOOM   IMPENDING DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:04 pm

T-Roy wrote:
lol! You ever been by the way?? ....to Fuzzylogoland, I hear its nice.

They got lotsa death metal bands in Fuzzylogoland. 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26445

IMPENDING DOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPENDING DOOM   IMPENDING DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:53 pm

I got this disc a few months ago. Very brutal and very good.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

IMPENDING DOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPENDING DOOM   IMPENDING DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:33 pm

Its on the Neverending Want List.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

IMPENDING DOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPENDING DOOM   IMPENDING DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:47 pm

It is pretty brutal. I just have to be in the mood to listen to it. My only complaint is the hidden bonus material at the end of the last song with their studio tom-foolery. Pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

IMPENDING DOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPENDING DOOM   IMPENDING DOOM Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:08 pm

I have a 10" mini on a color vinyl limited to 500 copies named BLASPHEMY INCARNATE but i think that an other IMPENDING DOOM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IMPENDING DOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPENDING DOOM   IMPENDING DOOM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPENDING DOOM
Page 1 of 1