Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seven Ages Of Rock!

Go down 
+5
Smindas
spiritoradio
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Wargod
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Seven Ages Of Rock! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Ages Of Rock!   Seven Ages Of Rock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:33 pm

I agree with the Misfit. It's just the same crap rehashed from other documentaries. Since it was produced by the BBC it is heavily influenced by the British bands. Plus Dennis Hopper would sound more enthusiastic if he were calling a bingo game. These docs are a bit of a snoozer.

If they were to do it properly, they would have started with the 50's rock singers (Elvis, the Mighty JLL) and skipped the Art Rock episode. But I suppose in Britain Art Rock was an important era. You will never be able to convince me that Roxy Music has made an impact on ANYONE.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Ages Of Rock!   Seven Ages Of Rock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:34 pm

Missed it again...damn all. At this point, I'm definitely watching it on the VH1 sites.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Seven Ages Of Rock!   Seven Ages Of Rock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:50 pm

Ive seen a few of them....
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com

PostSubject: Re: Seven Ages Of Rock!   Seven Ages Of Rock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:33 pm

I haven't been able to catch any of these yet ... maybe one day.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seven Ages Of Rock!   Seven Ages Of Rock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:36 pm

I watched the first 3 of the series (beginnings, art rock and punk) and I thought they were a little boring and not really saying anything new. I recorded the metal episode, but haven't watched it yet although after seeing the other 3 in the series, I'm not expecting any groundbreaking info that I didn't already know. On a positive note, it was a nice way to kill a Saturday afternoon while the wife was out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Ages Of Rock!   Seven Ages Of Rock! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seven Ages Of Rock!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: