Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MP3 Players

Go down 
+13
White_Mage
UltraMagnus007
thejokeriv
Thrasher73
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
T-Roy
mc666
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

MP3 Players - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP3 Players   MP3 Players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:48 am

My Philip MP3 players (both my 8GB and 30GB) stopped woking on my computer. Philip says the players are still good, it's my operating system that is the problem (Philips works for XP and earlier only, no Vista). Since I don't have the money for anything fancy I bought a cheap 2GB player from Best Buy. Doesn't hold a whole heck of a lot but it's good for work and hopefully will continue to work with Vista.
MP3 Players - Page 2 Dsc01310
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: MP3 Players   MP3 Players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:10 am

I have a 256MB Rio Sport Mp3 player that I take to the gym.
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: MP3 Players   MP3 Players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:45 pm

After hearing some good things about it I have recently changed my MP3 player and purchased the new 160gb Ipod. Finally Apple have released an Ipod with great battery life and enough memory to hold my entire cd collection.

I have just over an hour commute to and from work each day and my MP3 player keeps me sane amoungst the hord of London commuters
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: MP3 Players   MP3 Players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:52 pm

I have a one gig Zen player that I bought for less than $50. It works fine with Vista and suits my needs which is namely working out and working in the yard.

PostSubject: Re: MP3 Players   MP3 Players - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MP3 Players
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2