Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Queen!

Go down 
+22
A Handful of Wayne
Metal Misfit
akeldama
Schbopo
sam
manny
tohostudios
XYZ
thejokeriv
DeathCult
MetalRob331
White_Mage
Addy
TrogDawn
777Stryken777
Tall Tyrion
TheGooch
rattpoison
stepcousin
mc666
spiritoradio
ultmetal
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Queen! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen!   Queen! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:42 pm

Thanks Detuned, I'll save that list for the next time I go CD hunting.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

Queen! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen!   Queen! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:26 pm

MusicTilDeath wrote:
Neeed a favor. There was a queen music video that had the band performing in snow. Which song is it? I NEED IT
MusicTilDeath wrote:
rattpoison wrote:
Yep, thats it. I used to love it, then i forgot all about it. Thanks!
The "We Will Rock You" video was shot in that same spot:

Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Queen! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen!   Queen! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:27 am

Watched a Freddie Mercury documentary called 'Magic Remixed' or something like that, they go thru Freddie's life, speak to his mother, sister, former lovers and Roger Taylor. It was very interesting gave me alot more respect for Mr Mercury especially when they speak of his final years.

The three people who did not appear where Brian May, John Deacon (not surprising) and the great love of his life Mary Austin, who has never, as far as I know never publicly commented on her relationship/friendship with Mercury.

Anyway highly recommended if you can catch it on VH1 Classics and they air it also on LOGO (Gay/lesibian channel). The ending is very moving especially when they speak and show clips from his final promo video 'These Are the Days'.
Back to top Go down

Queen! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen!   Queen! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:36 am

There was a documentary on Queen that aired on MTV not long after Freddie died, had interviews with the band, Elton John and others. Any idea what that was called? I've always wanted to re-watch it.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Queen! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen!   Queen! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:47 am

detuned wrote:
There was a documentary on Queen that aired on MTV not long after Freddie died, had interviews with the band, Elton John and others. Any idea what that was called? I've always wanted to re-watch it.

Some of that footage was taken from an official Queen documentary titled 'The Magic Years' that was released as three part VHS set and also they did another documentary titled 'Champions of the World' on VHS that are is worth looking into, they have never been officially reissued on DVD as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Queen! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen!   Queen! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5