Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I owe the Scream Queen an apology!!

Go down 
+3
metalinmyveins
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
7 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

I owe the Scream Queen an apology!! Empty
PostSubject: I owe the Scream Queen an apology!!   I owe the Scream Queen an apology!! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:32 am

I'd made fun of her for more or less looking like my Grandma. Well, there's snow on the mountain top, but she must be exercising or something because last night on Leno she looked pretty good. Good for her! Her yogurt is paying off.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: I owe the Scream Queen an apology!!   I owe the Scream Queen an apology!! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:33 am

Um....who?

What?

Huh?

Seriously, I have no idea who or what you're talking about...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: I owe the Scream Queen an apology!!   I owe the Scream Queen an apology!! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:37 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Um....who?

What?

Huh?

Seriously, I have no idea who or what you're talking about...

Jamie Lee Curtis was on Leno last night.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I owe the Scream Queen an apology!!   I owe the Scream Queen an apology!! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:19 am

metalinmyveins wrote:

Jamie Lee Curtis was on Leno last night.

Ahhh, OK. Now I get it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: I owe the Scream Queen an apology!!   I owe the Scream Queen an apology!! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:37 pm

Ahhhh! Jamie Lee Curtis! She still looks pretty good. IMO, she was hottest as the hooker turned good girl in "Trading Places.! I owe the Scream Queen an apology!! 25679
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I owe the Scream Queen an apology!!   I owe the Scream Queen an apology!! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:39 pm

QuothTheRaven wrote:
Ahhhh! Jamie Lee Curtis! She still looks pretty good. IMO, she was hottest as the hooker turned good girl in "Trading Places.! I owe the Scream Queen an apology!! 25679

How about her strip tease in "True Lies?" Hot damn.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I owe the Scream Queen an apology!!   I owe the Scream Queen an apology!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:09 am

She looks pretty good for 51.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: I owe the Scream Queen an apology!!   I owe the Scream Queen an apology!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:52 pm

I heard rumors shes a hermaphrodite is that true?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I owe the Scream Queen an apology!!   I owe the Scream Queen an apology!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I heard rumors shes a hermaphrodite is that true?

Urban legend. Though I suppose only her husband (Christopher "Nigel Tufnel" Guest) and/or her gynecologist know for sure.

Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: I owe the Scream Queen an apology!!   I owe the Scream Queen an apology!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:00 pm

tohostudios wrote:
She looks pretty good for 51.

Agreed.

Activia Lady!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I owe the Scream Queen an apology!!   I owe the Scream Queen an apology!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I owe the Scream Queen an apology!!
Page 1 of 1