Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOSPEL OF THE HORNS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

GOSPEL OF THE HORNS Empty
PostSubject: GOSPEL OF THE HORNS   GOSPEL OF THE HORNS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:58 pm

Like to know if their are any fans of this great band from Australia?? Have all their released but just now i bought their new album REALM OF THE DAMNED that i am liking very much. Great black/thrash pure old school. Together with ATOMIZER, VOMITOR, DESTROYER 666, GRENADE, SPEAR OF LONGINUS, ABOMINATOR, ANATOMY, or BESTIAL WARLUST, my fave australian band from the last 10/15 years or so. In the 80s they had MORTAL SIN, SLAUGHTER LORD, RENEGADE, HOBBS ANGEL OF DEATH or BENGAL TIGERS for exemple but i think that nowadays the scene is stronger with many war/old school black/thrash/death bands(since 1993/95 or so).
What do you guys think about all this great bands that have been releasing cool demos, singles and records and are keeping the flame of real metal alive??????
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: GOSPEL OF THE HORNS   GOSPEL OF THE HORNS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:07 pm

Excellent band!! I have A Call To Arms and think its a great release. Need to get the new one still which I heard is even better.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: GOSPEL OF THE HORNS   GOSPEL OF THE HORNS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:48 pm

i have A Call To Arms as well, it's great. Realm Of The Damned is still on my want list.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOSPEL OF THE HORNS   GOSPEL OF THE HORNS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOSPEL OF THE HORNS
Page 1 of 1