Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
nevermore
Robert Parigi
scottmitchell74
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
blazingstone
exact33
Troublezone
Lari
brokentulsa
James B.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 2:19 pm

blazingstone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Not nonsense. Open borders and mass migration leads to cultural replacement. Traditions start to disappear to appease the foreigners.

That's 100% accurate. I have studied and lived in France, and can confirm that the local culture has drastically changed.

Try saying this to most people and you are treated as a racist.
Oh spare me the xenophobic nonsense.

Spare nothing. No need for anyone’s approval.

Xenophobic is an overused scapegoat word like racist. Means nothing...

It is a fact that Islamic immigrants are the least likely to assimilate into western society. It’s a fact and has been observed for a very long time. France and the UK are the most obvious examples. To deny it is willful ignorance.

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 2:21 pm

Do you have the quotes or any emails of MTG using the word Nigga? Fuckin fake news!   Laughing very hard

The difference between Hunter and her is that there is actually proof of Hunter saying Nigga! And several empty jars of Parmesan cheese.

Face it, Biden is digging his fuckin grave faster than his defenders can save him.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 2:52 pm

One exception is Germany. Apart from the recent massive influx of Syrian refugees, they have had a large Turkish community. Turkey is one of the few moderate Islamic countries that are somewhat compatible with western society. Turkey is very similar to Greece and other Mediterranean countries.

That said... they do have a bad history of violence with Armenians. But that is a different topic.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 3:05 pm

The far-left Dems are so stupid, they think the founding fathers were QAnon.

Oh but wait... they were Freemasons. So maybe lasers from space were channeling through the Eye of Horus and the pyramids to give them messages and power. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 3:17 pm

Quote :
It is a fact that Islamic immigrants are the least likely to assimilate into western society.

America is a free country.. if they don’t want to assimilate into the “American lifestyle” (whatever that is)  and create their own culture in their own neighborhoods what does it matter.. people right here in this country are wiping out decades of” American culture“.. living out here in West Texas it’s absolutely nothing like the way it was when I grew up.. The good ole boy Texas southern lifestyle is over.. I see more Mexican flags than I do American flags.. I even see flags from South American countries hanging off the houses and all these people that we are working with out here don’t think, live or want anything to do with the American lifestyle I grew up with.. Half the jobs out here only hire bilingual speakers…. you’re in California tz.. I’m sure you see the same things.. explain what you mean by assimilate into the American culture and who gets to decide what the American culture is?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39466

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 3:22 pm

46 - Page 13 Zf3BUon
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 3:39 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :
It is a fact that Islamic immigrants are the least likely to assimilate into western society.

America is a free country.. if they don’t want to assimilate into the “American lifestyle” (whatever that is)  and create their own culture in their own neighborhoods what does it matter.. people right here in this country are wiping out decades of” American culture“.. living out here in West Texas it’s absolutely nothing like the way it was when I grew up.. The good ole boy Texas southern lifestyle is over.. I see more Mexican flags than I do American flags.. I even see flags from South American countries hanging off the houses and all these people that we are working with out here don’t think, live or want anything to do with the American lifestyle I grew up with.. Half the jobs out here only hire bilingual speakers…. you’re in California tz.. I’m sure you see the same things.. explain what you mean by assimilate into the American culture and who gets to decide what the American culture is?

Do you condone “stoning”? Or honor killings?

Are you aware that it is still practiced by some Islamic societies. It’s a part of Sharia Law.

What does it hurt? Try living in it.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 3:43 pm

And I’m not talking about the United States. I’m talking about places like France that have lost control of their country.

We are heading that way though... seeing places like Portland and Minneapolis. They are lawless.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 4:15 pm

Tulsa...

Assimilation is to adhere to our laws and constitution. Many people of different religions make it work. No exceptions for Islam.

As far as flags from foreign countries hanging on houses... yeah we have that here too. Except it’s a little more diverse than what you are describing. I see Union Jack flags and German sometimes. We even have some rednecks with confederate flags occasionally. The Trump trucks are also a strong presence.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 6:25 pm

Greg Abbott the governor of Texas is preparing to build an independent border wall for Texas. I don’t necessarily like him and his Rino tendencies, but that is a great way to stick it to Biden and slow down the human trafficking and drug cartels that the Dems love so much.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-governor-says-texas-build-050557747.html
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 10:27 pm

surprised So is people coming from another part of the world and making those already there change their culture, spiritual beliefs, ideologies, and exploit wealth/resources a good thing or a bad thing?

Today, some say it was a bad thing hundreds of years ago.
Those same people say, the exact same happening today is good thing.

Clown World indeed  Laughing very hard

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 10:31 pm

James B. wrote:
surprised So is people coming from another part of the world and making those already there change their culture, spiritual beliefs, ideologies, and exploit wealth/resources a good thing or a bad thing?

Today, some say it was a bad thing hundreds of years ago.
Those same people say, the exact same happening today is good thing.

Clown World indeed  Laughing very hard

Maybe today’s Scandinavians are paying reparations for the Vikings. Razz

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 10:38 pm

So the G7 participants agree to a 15% across the board corporate tax, guess who is exempt?

Hint: rhymes with vagina

Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 110

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 2:55 pm

James B. wrote:
So the G7 participants agree to a 15% across the board corporate tax, guess who is exempt?

You're a vagina.

The only clown here is you dumbass.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 3:11 pm

exact33
The King
exact33

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 3:13 pm

James B. wrote:

I wonder if Biden remembers anything without Jill corralling him...

brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 3:57 pm

TZ wrote:
Greg Abbott the governor of Texas is preparing to build an independent border wall for Texas. I don’t necessarily like him and his Rino tendencies, but that is a great way to stick it to Biden and slow down the human trafficking and drug cartels that the Dems love so much.

Abbott is hardly a rino.. he follows the Trump book to the letter.. Trumps even coming to  campaign for him.. as for a border wall Texas does not have the authority or the money to do it and will wind up spending most of our money on lawsuits over this..  he’s just pandering to his Trump right to try to get reelected.. he has some stiff competition this year..
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 4:11 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
TZ wrote:

Abbott is hardly a rino.. he follows the Trump book to the letter.. Trumps even coming to  campaign for him.. as for a border wall Texas does not have the authority or the money to do it and will wind up spending most of our money on lawsuits over this..  he’s just pandering to his Trump right to try to get reelected.. he has some stiff competition this year..

The article said Texas has a billion. Doesn’t mean he’ll use all of it. Biden will be sued as well (if he hasn’t been already). And more lawsuits to come!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 4:13 pm

The two-year budget passed by the Texas Legislature allocates more than $1 billion for border security, though Abbott didn't say if he envisions using that money to pay for his wall. He said he will provide more details next week.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 4:14 pm

Troublezone wrote:
brokentulsa wrote:
TZ wrote:

The article said Texas has a billion. Doesn’t mean he’ll use all of it. Biden will be sued as well (if he hasn’t been already). And more lawsuits to come!

and all the lawyers said AMEN!

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 5:15 pm

exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
brokentulsa wrote:
TZ wrote:

and all the lawyers said AMEN!

Amen “and Women” (for the lefties) Razz

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 6:24 pm

Regarding a wall in Texas, a private land owner can build/construct anything they want as long as it doesn't violate zoning laws and they get permits, if either are applicable. The state can build on any land it owns as it sees fit. The only way Texas has no authority is if the land is federally owned..It is my understanding that border wall already completed is on federal lands? The government (local/state/federal) can use eminent domain, but that is specific to public use. I don't see that being applicable in remote regions without public access, don't know for sure?  Statutes could vary from county to county?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 7:01 pm

Quote :
The only way Texas has no authority is if the land is federally owned..It is my understanding that border wall already completed is on federal lands?

So technically the federal gov under Biden could order the removal of the wall on federal land leaving large holes on the border...I also read that several pro Hispanic organizations are filing lawsuits to stop Texas from building a wall and even some private owners are talking about lawsuits to stop a wall.... I guess first the courts will have to decide who owns what along the entire Texas Border.. And then there are the other states on the Border.. Take New Mexico for example.. They are a blue state and most definitely will not build a wall leaving a gap for people to pour across.. Is Texas gonna build a wall along our west border also Laughing
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 7:42 pm

brokentulsa wrote:

So technically the federal gov under Biden could order the removal of the wall on federal land leaving large holes on the border..

The only federal land on the Texas/Mexico border is Big Bend National Park. As far as court cases, filing suit against exciting state/federal statute/law has no legal standing  Unless, depending on jurisdiction of state and/or federal constitutions, it can be deemed unconstitutional. That is an expensive and time consuming process. Until a ruling has been made, any existing law/statute remains valid.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 8:29 pm

BrokenTulsa:

As far as spending tax payer $ on demolishing existing border wall, Biden can do an additive order and accomplish that. Yet, it would have political ramifications to the voter base he has already alienated by not keeping campaign promises. Who knows, they've already printed trillions of dollars what is a few billion more? It would have consequences on Representative and Senatorial elections, being not every voter is against border walls (regardless of political affiliations)
Being a BLUE or RED state doesn't automatically mean anything when it comes to immigration, especially in border states. 

The BIG PICTURE is factoring in a new large labor force and how that will effect wages for those already there. That is enough for most to realize how and why things are happening at the border as they are.

Who cares if I piss off my current constituents, we just let a shit load of voters across the border and promised them the moon

46 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: