Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
nevermore
Robert Parigi
scottmitchell74
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
blazingstone
exact33
Troublezone
Lari
brokentulsa
James B.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 5:44 pm

Uncle Crass? Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 6:20 pm

Oh goody look who came back. Seriously? This fucktard spews hatred towards just about everyone here for weeks, gets a temporary ban and comes back doing the same shit that got him banned. How long till he’s permabanned?

007 and Troublezone like this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 6:47 pm

Someone needs to flush the John. It’s starting to stink again.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 6:58 pm

I wonder if that fuckin pussy will ever reveal his identity (previous screen name).
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4596

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 7:14 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I wonder if that fuckin pussy will ever reveal his identity (previous screen name).

Of course not Laughing very hard he's a coward

007 and Troublezone like this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 7:40 pm

I guess his Tickle Me Elmo’s batteries died. Time to troll HoM.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 110

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 7:52 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Of course not Laughing very hard  he's a coward
The only coward and pussy here is you bitch, why don't you tell me your real name and address fuckstick?  We'll see who's the coward now eh? Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 8:01 pm

STFU and get us a juice box bitch!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 8:04 pm

blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

The only coward and pussy here is you bitch, why don't you tell me your real name and address fuckstick?  We'll see who's the coward now eh? Laughing very hard

Steal daddy’s credit card.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 8:49 pm

blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

lol! lol! lol!  fuck me, you actually "threatened" me over the internet Laughing very hard   I'm in Australia, genius.  "Roo Jockey", and "bottom of the world" not big enough clues for you?

And who the FUCK would post their details on a MESSAGE board lol! lol! dude, are you 12?! lol! lol!

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 9:28 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

lol! lol! lol!  fuck me, you actually "threatened" me over the internet Laughing very hard   I'm in Australia, genius.  "Roo Jockey", and "bottom of the world" not big enough clues for you?

And who the FUCK would post their details on a MESSAGE board lol! lol!  dude, are you 12?!  lol! lol!

Any shark cage rentals you could hook him up with? Particularly a cage under maintenance with some free chum.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 10:12 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

And who the FUCK would post their details on a MESSAGE board lol! lol!  dude, are you 12?!  lol! lol!
Yet you want me to reveal who I am?  Makes sense, what are you 2 fuckwad?

You "Threatened" me first bitch boy.  

Someone's running scared.

Someone actually was dumb enough to post their full name and address on a forum when they got all pissy at me once(and I didn't even ask them to do it), and given how brain-dead your posts have been you seemed like you'd be genuinely dumb enough to actually do it.

Oh you're from Australia?  That explains your complete ignorance on American politics.

Wouldn't be surprised if you were dumb enough to get killed by a Dingo or snake or whatever.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 10:21 pm

blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Someone actually was dumb enough to post their full name and address on a forum when they got all pissy at me once(and I didn't even ask them to do it), and given how brain-dead your posts have been you seemed like you'd be genuinely dumb enough to actually do it.

Oh you're from Australia?  That explains your complete ignorance on American politics.

Wouldn't be surprised if you were dumb enough to get killed by a Dingo or snake or whatever.

Laughing very hard you're a riot Laughing very hard

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39180

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 10:39 pm

blazingstone wrote:
007 wrote:
I was wondering how soon someone would get sick of the dumb bastard's antics and pull the "trigger" (used unironically) on his sorry ass.
Only dumb bastard who's "triggered" here is you bitch boy.

Nice come back, Potsie.

I see the timeout didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 10:41 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Laughing very hard  you're a riot Laughing very hard

Bs was almost killed by the Mandingo snake. 46 - Page 12 309780
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 12:00 am

Quote :
As for it being the future, only God knows that for sure.

interesting comment..If you believe Biblical prophesy then we all know for a fact that Globalism and a one world Government is coming and NO ONE can stop it except God himself.. That will be a good day for believers because it means the savior is returning and believers should be celebrating.. By the way scripture also mentions a world to come where we all work together as one for the betterment of our fellow man and the joy of God the creator.. At my church we call that Heaven..

Quote :
Look at the who, what, when, why, and where certain things were done and allowed in the past year and a half.

last year and a half scratch  Trump lied about covid and millions of Americans Got a disease and tens of thousands died. Then he lied about the election and worked his supporters up into a frenzy that created a riot and an insurrection where people lost their lives and now hundreds are going to prison. Trump, along with most other republican Governors, turned their back on science and opened up way to early leading to more deaths and sickness that did not need to happen (all so they could line their pockets with money and votes)..and then Trump lied again and convinced a huge amount of his supporters not to take the vaccine (one he took months ago)... need I go on.. The only good thing in the last few months was Biden getting elected and straightening out trumps mess, getting the vaccine to millions, helping millions of Americans with stimulus and other programs, Putting us back into the Paris accord, Reestablishing relations with our allies and now preparing to send vaccine all over the world to help the planet get past covid.. A healthy planet makes for a healthy America...

Quote :
No more diversity and unique culture, no more safe haven for disagreement with political ideas and mandates (under a one world government). No protection from tyranny. Just one big playing field for the elites to control without resistance or a constitution.

Rolling Eyes  nonsense...Every country in the EU has unique culture, disagreement with political ideas and mandates, protection from tyranny...in fact Americans who visit and move to some of those country's like Poland, Germany, Denmark, etc. rave about how awesome those country's are and happy the people are..  those country's constantly rank above the USA for happiness, contentment and general well being.. Whats wrong with the whole world working together as one for the betterment of all the citizens of the world? Nothing! Its how it should be and how it will be and imo how God wants it to be..
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 12:22 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Laughing very hard  you're a riot Laughing very hard
So are you.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 12:23 am

007 wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
007 wrote:
I was wondering how soon someone would get sick of the dumb bastard's antics and pull the "trigger" (used unironically) on his sorry ass.
Only dumb bastard who's "triggered" here is you bitch boy.

Nice come back, Potsie.

I see the timeout didn't work.
Better then anything you've said on here Dinesh.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 12:27 am

Not nonsense. Open borders and mass migration leads to cultural replacement. Traditions start to disappear to appease the foreigners.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 12:38 am

Tulsa, the world united under Christ (the way God wants it) is not meant before the millennial reign. The one you are gonna get is the counterfeit version with a tyrannical system.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 11:10 pm

The ol' lady mentioned Hunter "the smartest man his daddy knows" Biden dropping "N" bombs in texts and posting a meme of his daddy embracing Obama with "my Nigga" in the verbage Laughing very hard

The censorship of info and the media protection these people have is all the proof anyone should need to make the obvious conclusion(s)?

I also really dig seeing the "appeal to authority" mantra getting dropped on it's head.

As I've been saying for days and days and days...
Drip...Drip...Drip...

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9853

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 12:48 am

Troublezone wrote:
Not nonsense. Open borders and mass migration leads to cultural replacement. Traditions start to disappear to appease the foreigners.

That's 100% accurate. I have studied and lived in France, and can confirm that the local culture has drastically changed.

Try saying this to most people and you are treated as a racist.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 2:05 am

James B. wrote:
The ol' lady mentioned Hunter "the smartest man his daddy knows" Biden dropping "N" bombs in texts and posting a meme of his daddy embracing Obama with "my Nigga" in the verbage Laughing very hard

The censorship of info and the media protection these people have is all the proof anyone should need to make the obvious conclusion(s)?

I also really dig seeing the "appeal to authority" mantra getting dropped on it's head.

Drip...Drip...Drip...

This reminds me of the far-left Dems and their dirty lying media cronies. The Biden family isn’t racist! They just like gangsta rap.  Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

That's 100% accurate. I have studied and lived in France, and can confirm that the local culture has drastically changed.

Try saying this to most people and you are treated as a racist.
Oh spare me the xenophobic nonsense.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 2:05 pm

James B. wrote:

Drip...Drip...Drip...
Oh shut up you dumb nazi fuck, don't pretend like you actually give a shit about what Hunter says, plenty of your GOP buddies like MTG say way more racist shit on a daily basis yet I don't see you whinging over that, so spare me the concern trolling, you aren't fooling anybody.

There is no "Censorship of info" or "media protection" dumbfuck, let me guess you think Sandy Hook was a hoax and the moon landing was faked too right?

The only "drip drip drip" I see here is your puny brain leaking out onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

46 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: