Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
nevermore
Robert Parigi
scottmitchell74
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
blazingstone
exact33
Troublezone
Lari
brokentulsa
James B.
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12750

46 Empty
PostSubject: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 6:01 pm

60 days...

Energy cost +30%... ✔
Open Borders... ✔
Relations with Russia & China a joke...✔
Violence against Asian/Americans= racism by white people..✔
Media ignoring  violent crime due to race of perpetrators ... ✔
Diversity & Inclusion= solutions to every problem...✔
A different opinion is automatically hate speech...✔
Republican/Democrat= Uni-Party...✔

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:47 pm

Quote :
60 days...

Energy cost +30%... ✔
Open Borders... ✔
Relations with Russia & China a joke...✔
Violence against Asian/Americans= racism by white people..✔
Media ignoring  violent crime due to race of perpetrators ... ✔
Diversity & Inclusion= solutions to every problem...✔
A different opinion is automatically hate speech...✔
Republican/Democrat= Uni-Party...

Rolling Eyes  

Energy cost +30% ...depends on where you live and was going to happen regardless of who the president was. Down here in my part of Texas alot of oil workers are happy the price is going up and are employed because of it.. I live in the middle of Texas oil country..

Open Borders...not exactly true! the borders are not open to people streaming across any more than under Trump. Republicans (including the Texas Governor) are as normal lying.. Yes, people can now wait in the states to get their paper work but people are still climbing the fence at the same rate as under trump so no difference there. Thousands were still coming illegally under Trump. but I admit the wall was slowing them down. That being said I am personally in favor of a wall and do disagree with the dems on most immigration issues but it is a tricky situation

Relations with Russia & China a joke... No more of a joke than under Trump! Biden has not said or done anything different at this point than Trump was already doing. Unlike Trump though we have entered talks and while slow Biden unlike Trump is making an effort to punish Russia and reopen trade negotiations with china ...Americans love Chinese products and buy them over American products most of the time because the majority of Americans go with the price and don't care where its made ..That is a fact!

Violence against Asian/Americans= racism by white people.. Violence against Asian Americans is out of control and started under Trump. Trump fueled this with hate speech against Asians, While not all crime and hate against Asians is committed by whites the majority of is.. Thats A fact!

Media ignoring  violent crime due to race of perpetrators ... Not True! The media is reporting the facts here as the police make them available.... Yes, they are pointing out that the dead are mostly Asian but they are not dismissing the violent act itself. the police are still investigating and have not made a decision yet if it is a hate crime or not. Thats a fact!

Diversity & Inclusion= solutions to every problem... Please give me a definition for this comment. thanks..

A different opinion is automatically hate speech... Not Exactly true. It seems to me some on both  sides are guilty of this while some want  good talk and debate and are seeking to work together..

Republican/Democrat= Uni-Party...If your saying both party's are 2 sides to the same coin then maybe. Would need more discussion over this...
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6373

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:54 pm

46 354rx9x5m4o61

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1372944938439208968
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17144

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 9:24 pm

Any proof that Republicans are lying about the illegals crossing the border? Or do you just believe they are lying? Biden’s press secretary seems to sweat bullets when she is questioned about it. Now Mexico’s president is said to be stepping in to help slow down the migration coming through their southern border with Guatemala. It’s no secret Biden has signed many executive orders to undo the progress Trump made to stop illegal immigration. It was all spiteful. Not to mention that the more immigrants they let in to suck the government tit will be guaranteed future Democrat voters.

Last edited by Troublezone on Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 9:38 pm

China, Russia and North Korea knew Trump was a strong and determined leader that doesn’t back down and can effectively negotiate. They see Biden as a weak puppet that has declining health. They do not respect Biden. NK won’t even return his calls. Iran is also laughing at Biden’s weakness.

China knows Joe. They do business with him all the time. They know he is a globalist that will comply. Trump did not comply. He was the rogue figure that they didn’t expect in 2016.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:22 pm

Note to HoM:

Despite my disdain for Biden and the far left Dems, I have no intention of regressing back to the way it was before. I’m gonna do my best to keep it civil and not insult other HoM members.

That said... it’s okay and normal to get a little heated. Razz

Politics is F’n frustrating! angry
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23269

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 2:51 pm

I will say this: the memes have been awesome so far! The ones of Biden attempting to walk up the stairs into Air Force one are priceless!

The ones of Cuomo are fantastic (although very sad given the things he is accused of doing)

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 3:03 pm

BrokenTulsa:

30% increase in 60 days is not a normal fluctuation in correlation to current supply/demand on the open market. Conflict, manipulation of production (+ & -), and embargo are the usual outside influences dictating prices. The current increase is due to Biden policy.

The rise in prices in theory means jobs in the U.S oil industry. The elephant in that room is what will Biden's policy be on hydraulic fracturing.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 3:59 pm

BrokenTulsa:

Regarding the border...
Let's look at it objectively, okay?

Biden policy is to give amnesty to "X" amount of illegal immigrants. If you trust the numbers given by the government as to limitation, why then are there so many trying to cross right now before amnesty is given?

Also, Biden policy is to give citizenship to ALL unaccompanied minors crossing at our southern borders. That same policy give attachment to each minors immediate family in the future for citizenship. Does this policy have any effect on the current number of unaccompanied minors currently being detained at the border?

The numbers the government is giving on the amount of people there is B/S
Border Patrol reports are Public Information. The math from each Regional Office and what Homeland Security is reporting doesn't jive.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 5:24 pm

Compton Jay 💯 ✊🏾✊🏽✊🏻 (@ComptonMadeMe) Tweeted:
Joe Biden's 62% approval rating is 100% manufactured by mainstream media.

So true! Smile
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 6:21 pm

BrokenTulsa:

Regarding relations with China & Russia...

After the recent back n forth between Biden & Putin, Putin requested a face to face debate on live TV... Biden refused. So where is this talking you mentioned?

Biden 's Secretary of State and colleagues (including one with purple hair, what a joke) met with leaders of the CCP. Who came out and stated they did not even know why they were there, being they don't consider the U.S a world power anymore.

The implications of both these situations puts a certain emphasis on how world leaders look at the Biden Administration now and going forward.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 6:35 pm

BrokenTulsa:

You said it is fact that the majority of violence against Asians is done by white people...

The data from FBI criminal statistics says otherwise.
Also, look at police arrest reports from major cities with large Asian communities.
Oakland, San Fransisco, Los Angeles, New York, ect. It is all public record. You will see that muggings, robbery, straight up beatings and even killing are almost 100% committed by people of color.

Feelings don't change numbers or the reality of what is actually happening.
So please try doing some research, like already mentioned... it is all public information without an agenda or bias.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 6:43 pm

What do you expect? The media barely condemned that “knockout game” black guys were doing a few years back. Now it’s full on anti-white male propaganda in the news.

Not to mention that those Antifa whites are “criminals for hire”. They will help create the radical left anti-white narrative.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 7:31 pm

Let me make it clear before I keep going in this conversation. I absolutely supported the wall and I do not agree with democrats on immigration. This is an area I give Trump 👍.. I also think both parents should have to be US citizens for the child to be regardless of where they are born.. and with a pandemic going I think the borders should be closed.. and finally I think those coming illegally should be deported quickly.. that being said I would favor helping these people with training, weapons, food, etc to help them take their countrys back from the dictators.. They need to change their countrys for sure but they need to stay in their countrys to do it instead of coming to ours..
these reports however that the kids dont have clean water isnt exactly true.. they have water but everyone out here in west texas knows the city water is horrible.. we all drink bottled water and give our pets bottled water.. we even have to use bottled water for our aquariums at my house.. City water kills the fish🙁 .. but city water has been deemed ok by the state... also the Govenor here in Texas could do alot more on this issue but instead is talking alot and doing nothing.. Other Govenors like Oklahomas have successfully filed law suits to keep the feds from housing people in their state and Texas could do the same.. The feds are using city and state owned facilities to house a lot of the kids and that is something we could stop.. I agree Biden got overzealous with his executive orders.. today he even admitted he didn’t expect this kind of a situation and is overwhelmed with the influx of people coming in..
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 7:35 pm

Today I paid $2.12 a gallon for gasoline.. About a month ago it was $1.98.. both prices are extremely acceptable to me.. I don’t know about where y’all live but where I live people generally don’t care what’s going on outside of our area... When folks around here hear about gasoline prices being so high in other parts of the country they just smile and say that’s why we don’t live there and move on..
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 8:11 am

BrokenTulsa:

Regarding media ignoring violent crime due to race of perpetrators...

A pattern exists between cities that allowed rioting, looting, supported defund the police, and had major bail reform.... That is violent crime, shooting, and killings are up  two to three times. The same race violence is completely ignored, why? Is an agenda or narrative more important than any person's life? Seems to be!

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 8:28 am

BrokenTulsa:

Regarding diversity/inclusion=solutions to every problem...

(IMHDO) Hiring and/or appointing a person to a position based solely on race, gender,and/or orientation is a recipe for disaster.

Solutions to problems are solved by people based on merit, ability, and qualification. If you discriminate against those attributes in favor of those above... Is the better solution even being put on the table? Common sense dictates, nope.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 11:13 am

brokentulsa wrote:
I don’t know about where y’all live but where I live people generally don’t care what’s going on outside of our area... When folks around here hear about gasoline prices being so high in other parts of the country they just smile and say that’s why we don’t live there and move on..

So which is it?

1]People are happy that prices are going up?
2]People don't care bout what's going on outside their area?
3]People smile cause they don't live " there"?

Individually, a point can be made.
Collectively they are kinda/sorta contradictory
Mileage may vary?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 2:20 pm

Quote :
So which is it?

1]People are happy that prices are going up?
2]People don't care bout what's going on outside their area?
3]People smile cause they don't live " there"?

Individually, a point can be made.
Collectively they are kinda/sorta contradictory
Mileage may vary?

Conversation I had with a local recently went like this and its pretty typical for most people where we live...
Him:howdy
Me: hows it going
Him: I see gasoline went up a little
Me:: yeah, I hear in some parts of the country it went way up..
Him: I guess that’s why we live in gods country (smiles) dont much care about the rest of the country.. of course it going up just a little‘s OK ..my brother-in-law  works in the oil patch down in Midland & told me that his jobs startin to pick up ..I reckon that’s a good thang..
Me: I reckon so...
Him: you have a goodin partner
Me: you to

To be honest James I actually rarely run across somebody were I live who is like you: inquisitive, ask questions, Likes a friendly yet spirited debate, pays attention to what’s going on in the whole world.. when I do run across an ol boy like yourself  I noticed that most people around me tend to either avoid that guy, roll their eyes and walk away from that guy, have a small conversation with him and walk away extremely frustrated or sometimes angry.. it’s nothing personal, just sharing with you what it’s like where I live.. are a lot of people where you are like you? Just curious🤔
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 3:52 pm

BrokenTulsa:

This is a discussion board, so it is an outlet to discuss things for me.

Where I grew up (Southern California) and where I live now (Remote Montana) are two very different places with very different people.

Next week is the start of my work season, which lasts until after Thanksgiving. 65 to 70 hour work week and home maybe one week-end a month if I'm lucky. Not much time beside work, eat, and sleep.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 6:17 pm

James B. wrote:
BrokenTulsa:

Regarding diversity/inclusion=solutions to every problem...

(IMHDO) Hiring and/or appointing a person to a position based solely on race, gender,and/or orientation is a recipe for disaster.

Solutions to problems are solved by people based on merit, ability, and qualification. If you discriminate against those attributes in favor of those above... Is the better solution even being put on the table? Common sense dictates, nope.

There are tons of people of color that are qualified for high ranking positions in government, unfortunately the elites always select ultra-partisan activist minded types like Harris.

A guy like Ben Carson is intelligent and has a very calm personality. He’s not a total package political guy like JFK... but he could probably help bridge the divide and appeal to some of the traditional Democrats. He would definitely need to surround himself with levelheaded advisers for foreign relations. He’s definitely not a war monger.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 8:13 pm

Troublezone wrote:

There are tons of people of color that are qualified for high ranking positions in government.

Of course there are

I wasn't just referring to just government, the trend is becoming mainstream in the general workforce/workplace.

Me personally....
Don't care what a person's race is, their gender, or sexual orientation.
Just be productive, accountable, abide by law & order, kind to others, don't discriminate against anyone, and leave children out oh gender and orientation indoctrination.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 8:19 pm

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

There are tons of people of color that are qualified for high ranking positions in government.

Of course there are

I wasn't just referring to just government, the trend is becoming mainstream in the general workforce/workplace.

Me  personally....
Just be productive, accountable, abide by law & order, kind to others, don't discriminate against anyone, and leave children out oh gender and orientation indoctrination.

I agree
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 9:01 pm

Quote :
IMHDO) Hiring and/or appointing a person to a position based solely on race, gender,and/or orientation is a recipe for disaster.

Seems to me they been doing this a  Long time and calling it affirmative action.. I see your point though and agree...
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 110

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 9:23 pm

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Of course there are

Me  personally....
Screw off, kids should be able to decide for themselves, not have their parents force them to live a lie which usually results in severe mental issues for kids(and worst off often drives them to suicide).

There is no "indoctrination" here Crowder, so spare me your asinine delusional rants. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: