Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
nevermore
Robert Parigi
scottmitchell74
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
blazingstone
exact33
Troublezone
Lari
brokentulsa
James B.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 3:28 pm

Criminal justice studies...   Rolling Eyes

A degree? Cellmate pillow talk.

Applying for a spot on “90 Days In” doesn’t count.

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri May 21, 2021 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 3:30 pm

Maybe the old biker image is the “daddy” he’s been dreaming about.

Sorry James! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 3:42 pm

Hey James

I think he wants to be your “old lady” on the back of your bike. He’ll show you his tits.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 6:02 pm

blazingstone wrote:
I can see the pattern of you being a brainwashed tool of right-wing lunatics.

I wouldn't call James or Troublezone right wing as much as Independent thinkers with critical thinking ability's

Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 6:13 pm

Quote :
If you aren't wearing one indoors in a crowded space and you aren't vaccinated, you deserve to be fucking shamed because you are literally putting others at risk because you're too fucking lazy to take simple precautions.

This is actually not what the cdc is now saying... I live in Texas where there is basically zero covid rules or precautions in place including mask...in fact our governor made it illegal for a city, county or school to have a mask mandate for everyone..Its now a choice and they did away with all these rules based on science given to the Governor by the cdc... Now some business' still require them and that's fine and some are still wearing them by choice.. I went to a walmart today (first time in over a year) and maybe 60% of people still had them..It was a choice... But I also went by TJ Maxx where its still required. I just keep one in my pocket just in case. I do wear one when I walk the dog during dirt/sand storms but thats because of the dust being so bad and not because of covid..Most people I know have already had covid or are vaccinated..
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 6:24 pm

Quote :
... Now some business' still require them and that's fine and some are still wearing them by choice.. I went to a walmart today (first time in over a year) and maybe 60% of people still had them..It was a choice... But I also went by TJ Maxx where its still required. I just keep one in my pocket just in case.
That's how it is here in MO too.  I went to one of the major area grocery chains today with a mask in my pocket just in case but the sign in the entranceway said "Please wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated" so my mask stayed in my pocket.  And like your Walmart experience the ratio in the store was about 60/40.  I don't care who does and doesn't wear a mask now because I'm fully vaccinated so as long as the CDC keeps saying the vaccine is effective against all the variants then I'm not worried. 

This whole thing did get me in the habit of washing my hands more often though which is a good thing because I may not be vulnerable to covid but I could still get other nasty crap.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 6:43 pm

In California, Gavin Newsolini is talking about lifting restrictions... but I think that is only because he’s worried about the recall.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 8:01 pm

blazingstone wrote:

You clearly don't know what "diversity" means fuckhead

Why?
Because I didn't sit in a College Lecture Hall and have somebody else tell me what it means Laughing very hard

My oldest daughter is white (from me) & Mexican/ Native (from her mother). She is with a black guy and they have 2 kids.

My next oldest daughter has a kid with a Filipino dude and is married to a woman from India.  

My son has kids with two different Arabic chicks (he is a Marine) Both are being raised Muslim.

My cousin is transgender and runs one of my businesses.

I play music (70's Classic Rock) with  Chippewa Cree, Lakota, Crow, and Sioux band mates on Reservations in 4 states during my off time from work.

And... I grew up in neighborhood that was evenly white, black and brown in Southern California. Nobody was rich, nobody was poor, everyone worked, both parents were around for the most part, and nobody was a victim.

My life experience is pretty "diverse", but I guess it doesn't fit into your radical indoctrinated view of what something has been changed to mean, as opposed to what it has always been.

I thought Trumpism" was a Cult! It has nothing on being Woke!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39467

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 8:54 pm

blazingstone wrote:
007 wrote:
You sure are obsessed with cock sucking. I wonder why?

And I'm sure there will be some asinine response with plenty of insults because that's all your feeble mind can come up with.
You are are obsessed with being a dumb nazi fuck, wonder why?

The only one with a "feeble mind" here is you dumb fucking cunt, i'm not the one dumb enough to believe in conspiracy theories a 2-year old wouldn't fall for.

Thanks for not disappointing, Jeffy...or should I call you Vexer6? scratch
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 11:54 am

blazingstone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Robert Parigi wrote:
Why are you so pathetically soft and scared of genders exact33?

They literally aren't harming your soy ass.

Not scared. Just pointing out that those who scream 'Follow the science. Its settled' do not want to follow the science when it comes to only biological male and female human beings.
Get lost nazi bigot.

when you cannot make a coherent case scream Nazi!

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
exact33
The King
exact33

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 12:07 pm

blazingstone wrote:
007 wrote:

And I'm sure there will be some asinine response with plenty of insults because that's all your feeble mind can come up with.

The only one with a "feeble mind" here is you dumb fucking cunt, i'm not the one dumb enough to believe in conspiracy theories a 2-year old wouldn't fall for.

yeah - and you still think conspiracy theories about Trump colluding with Russia, Ukraine, Jan 6 protestors and Sesame Street are real....

blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 110

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 1:27 pm

exact33 wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
007 wrote:

yeah - and you still think conspiracy theories about Trump colluding with Russia, Ukraine, Jan 6 protestors and Sesame Street are real....
That's not a conspiracy theory shithead, that actually happened and there's tons of proof that he did you brain-dead cock-sucking piece of fucking dogshit. Robert Mueller an actual Republican said he was guilty, suck on that bitch.

WTF are you blathering on about with Sesame Street dumbfuck?
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 1:28 pm

exact33 wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Robert Parigi wrote:

Not scared. Just pointing out that those who scream 'Follow the science. Its settled' do not want to follow the science when it comes to only biological male and female human beings.
Get lost nazi bigot.

My posts are far more coherent then anything you've ever said fuckboy, and I call em like I see em, and you are sounding an awful lot like a nazi to me, let me guess you were part of that mob invading D.C. right?
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 1:31 pm

007 wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
007 wrote:

Thanks for not disappointing, Jeffy...or should I call you Vexer6? scratch
Thanks for being a nazi shithead.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 1:34 pm

blazingstone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Robert Parigi wrote:

Get lost nazi bigot.

My posts are far more coherent then anything you've ever said fuckboy, and I call em like I see em, and you are sounding an awful lot like a nazi to me, let me guess you were part of that mob invading D.C. right?

lol! I am sooooo scared!!

Calm down the language and insults or you will find yourself looking in from the outside..

blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 1:36 pm

James B. wrote:
blazingstone wrote:

You clearly don't know what "diversity" means fuckhead

Why?
Because I didn't sit in a College Lecture Hall and have somebody else tell me what it means Laughing very hard

My oldest daughter is white (from me) & Mexican/ Native (from her mother). She is with a black guy and they have 2 kids.

My next oldest daughter has a kid with a Filipino dude and is married to a woman from India.  

My son has kids with two different Arabic chicks (he is a Marine) Both are being raised Muslim.

My cousin is transgender and runs one of my businesses.

I play music (70's Classic Rock) with  Chippewa Cree, Lakota, Crow, and Sioux band mates on Reservations in 4 states during my off time from work.

And... I grew up in neighborhood that was evenly white, black and brown in Southern California. Nobody was rich, nobody was poor, everyone worked, both parents were around for the most part, and nobody was a victim.

My life experience is pretty "diverse", but I guess it doesn't fit into your radical indoctrinated view of what something has been changed to mean, as opposed to what it has always been.

I thought Trumpism" was a Cult! It has nothing on being Woke!
"Woke" is a stupid term used by brain-dead shitheads like yourself that are determined to live in the past and never learn from your mistakes ever and refuse to admit that America historically has not done a great job in regards to its treatment of non-straight, non-white and non-male individuals.

Trumpism is a cult and you're neck deep in it and too stupid to realize how insane you sound.

Spare me the "nobody was a victim" garbage, plenty of minorities were victims all the time, just because you didn't see it does not mean it didn't happen, i'll bet you the minorities in your neighborhood had plenty of hardships that they didn't bother to waste time talking to you about since they knew you'd never get it.

The only one "indoctrinated" here is you shitstain, growing up with non-white and non-straight people does not automatically mean you don't hold ignorant backwards viewpoints dumbfuck. You sound just like that dumbfuck singer of Trapt who spouts white supremacist garbage all the time but claims he totally can't be a racist cause he's half-mexican, nobody sane is buying into that garbage.

You clearly haven't read a dictionary fuckhead, so you don't know what it means.

I feel sorry for the rest of your family for having to deal with your bullshit, if you think they actually like your garbage opinions, you are delusional.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 1:38 pm

exact33 wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Robert Parigi wrote:

Get lost nazi bigot.

Calm down the language and insults or you will find yourself looking in from the outside..
Fuck off, you're not the boss of me, if i see ignorance and bigotry i'll call it out every time, you don't scare me you pathetic little bitch.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 1:41 pm

blazingstone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Robert Parigi wrote:

Get lost nazi bigot.

Fuck off, you're not the boss of me, if i see ignorance and bigotry i'll call it out every time, you don't scare me you pathetic little bitch.

and now you have earned a timeout. Come back later when you can act in a civil manner towards others.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 1:52 pm

You Nazi scum!

Lick dog shit you Nazi!

I have a degree in criminal justice!

46 - Page 7 387fc710

Laughing very hard

007 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 1:58 pm

Troublezone wrote:
You Nazi scum!

Lick dog shit you Nazi!

I have a degree in criminal justice!

46 - Page 7 387fc710

Laughing very hard

lol!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 2:04 pm

I was wondering how soon someone would get sick of the dumb bastard's antics and pull the "trigger" (used unironically) on his sorry ass.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 2:12 pm

007 wrote:
I was wondering how soon someone would get sick of the dumb bastard's antics and pull the "trigger" (used unironically) on his sorry ass.

He doesn’t know how to debate. Poor bastard is a loser that is trolling for entertainment. Shouldn’t he be busy at a job using his “degree”? I guess he’s still collecting his unemployment checks. Or he’s a ass picking woke teenage retard in a basement bored out of his mind.

I think the second option is more likely.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 2:16 pm

007 wrote:

It's been well past time.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 2:27 pm

If he’s gone, good riddance!

I wonder if he’ll try to get a new IP address and return as “firerock”?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 2:51 pm

blazingstone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Robert Parigi wrote:

Get lost nazi bigot.

“Ignorance” is your existence. Bigotry? You’re delusional.

Looks like you got (exact)ly what you deserve. You Malcolm in the Middle douche.

How’s that, boss?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

46 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: