Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
nevermore
Robert Parigi
scottmitchell74
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
blazingstone
exact33
Troublezone
Lari
brokentulsa
James B.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 1:31 am

James B. wrote:
I paid $2.09 at the start of the Biden Regime, now it is $2.89. 40%+ increase

On another note... The $ is getting crucified on purpose

"wear a mask until you get the vaccine" and 46 was called a dictator!

Joe can go fuck himself.  I'm NOT getting the vaccine and I have worn a mask a grand total of ONE time during this bullshit, and that was only because I HAD to get my prescription filled.

You want the vaccine?  Go for it.  I WILL NOT take it.  Just like I don't do the flu shot every year.  I'm MORE than happy taking my chances.  My life, my body, MY FUCKING CHOICE.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 2:36 am

Talk about “Operation Mindcrime”...

The fear that the government and media created is crazy. People wearing a mask in their cars (while driving alone), walking outside on the sidewalk... Rolling Eyes

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 4:18 pm

My issues with the mask are twofold.

First, they prohibit a necessary bodily function of inhaling/exhaling in a manner healthy to our well being. Carbon Monoxide depletes oxygen level in the blood, which effects your immune system, as well as hemoglobin levels. Any doctor that says to do something that compromises your ability to fight an infection is a quack, period!

2nd, they don't protect from bacterial/viral infection at the micron level of just about every microbial disease out there. Spital, aerosol, whatever form of airborne pathegon it takes... Pretty much zero protection. Check out the box the N91 comes in

I don't dig people trying to shame others to wear one, or people shaming others not to wear one. Personal choice.

The experts change the protocols due to politics and not any quantifiable medical criteria. They continue to be wrong about pretty much everything, the only commonality is pushing fear to keep as much of the populace scared as possible.

Money used to be the pinnacle of POWER, it seems to have shifted to all the varied aspects of CONTROL

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 7:30 pm

James B. wrote:

First, they prohibit a necessary bodily function of inhaling/exhaling in a manner healthy to our well being. Carbon Monoxide depletes oxygen level in the blood, which effects your immune system, as well as hemoglobin levels. Any doctor that says to do something that compromises your ability to fight an infection is a quack, period!

2nd, they don't protect from bacterial/viral infection at the micron level of just about every microbial disease out there. Spital, aerosol, whatever form of airborne pathegon it takes... Pretty much zero protection. Check out the box the N91 comes in

I don't dig people trying to shame others to wear one, or people shaming others not to wear one. Personal choice.

The experts change the protocols due to politics and not any quantifiable medical criteria. They continue to be wrong about pretty much everything, the only commonality is pushing fear to keep as much of the populace scared as possible.

Money used to be the pinnacle of POWER, it seems to have shifted to all the varied aspects of CONTROL

It also feels almost symbolic...
Like you are muzzled peasants that don’t have a voice! I’m sure the hypocrite elites are having a good laugh.

Remember, in the beginning the “experts” said masks are not efficient. They later retracted and now some bozos are wearing two!

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 8:05 pm

I am utterly mystified at the people wearing them while driving! No one has yet explained this madness!
Also the people outside nowhere near another soul.

The media is so, so out of control. They are America's biggest and truest enemy.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 5:57 am

Clapton and Van Morrison took a stand against the lockdowns.

Clapton also has revealed that he had a terrible reaction to the covid Vaccine he took. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/hands-feet-frozen-numb-burning-eric-clapton-says-bad-reaction-astrazeneca-covid-jab-feared-never-play/

Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 110

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:23 am

exact33 wrote:
Robert Parigi wrote:
Why are you so pathetically soft and scared of genders exact33?

They literally aren't harming your soy ass.

Not scared. Just pointing out that those who scream 'Follow the science. Its settled' do not want to follow the science when it comes to only biological male and female human beings.
Get lost nazi bigot.

Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:26 am

James B. wrote:

No they don't, it's been scientifically proven that wearing does not cut off your oxygen, that's a myth.

If you aren't wearing one indoors in a crowded space and you aren't vaccinated, you deserve to be fucking shamed because you are literally putting others at risk because you're too fucking lazy to take simple precautions.

Experts are not "wrong" just because some random jackass on the internet says so.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:27 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
James B. wrote:

Joe can go fuck himself.  I'm NOT getting the vaccine and I have worn a mask a grand total of ONE time during this bullshit, and that was only because I HAD to get my prescription filled.

You want the vaccine?  Go for it.  I WILL NOT take it.  Just like I don't do the flu shot every year.  I'm MORE than happy taking my chances.  My life, my body, MY FUCKING CHOICE.
You can go fuck yourself you worthless Catch U Next Tuesday.  Don't come fucking crying to me when you get sick from this shit you pathetic waste of life, you are fucking pathetic.

You are so goddamn stupid it hurts.

Funny how you use that "my choice" bullshit rhetoric when i'll bet you're one of those anti-abortion nutjobs that believes in controlling women's bodies.

Oh and if you die from COVID I won't shed one single tear, matter of fact i'll be jumping for joy like I was when Limbaugh died.

Last edited by blazingstone on Wed May 19, 2021 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:29 am

007 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
007 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Pelosi thinks George Floyd “sacrificed” his life. insane

So ridiculous.
Not as ridiculous as trolls like you pretending you actually give a rat's ass about minorities.

Even when something completely blatant is shown, you still resist admitting your side is fake.

He's a delusional twat.
nah that's you bitch
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:30 am

James B. wrote:
blazingstone: (let's call you John for giggles n kicks)

I mention known variables about the planes and towers and then offer a comparative scenario illustrating odds of what happened utilizing those known factors.

Then you post a website about conspiracy?

Now let's look at the unknown variables involved with two planes, two explosions, two fires, and how two towers collapsed " exactly" the same.

Each plane had different amounts of fuel at impact due to varied points of departure, airspeed, and altitude, right?I

Here are some unknown variables, with multiple possibilities...

At impact, how much fuel remained in the tanks (which are located in the wings)?

Where did the fuel go that came out of the broken tanks?

Did fuel remaining in tanks ignite first or leaked fuel?

How much fuel burned in initial explosion?

How far below impact location did fuel travel before ignition?

How much noxious gases from burning materials in the construction of the towers besides steel took up oxygen needed for fire to both burn hot enough and remain hot enough to melt steel?

I could go on, but the point is clear. There were far too many uncontrollable aspects involved for both towers to fall as controlled as they did. People who do demolition for a living have stated as such. I will take the word of people who actually have done the work, as opposed to say the government or so-called scientific journals that over look basic science and physics.

What happened afterwards?

They installed FEAR into the populace via lies, propaganda, and war just to chip away at our rights and liberties.

Now they are utilizing FEAR again to further take our rights and liberties.

I can see the PATTERN, can you?
The only pattern I see here is how fucking dumb you are.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:30 am

James B. wrote:

Um he was you fucking idiot, did you miss the part where he incited the insurrection?
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:31 am

exact33 wrote:
James B. wrote:

My body, my choice!

I cannot wait until someone sues based on Hippa privacy.
LOL you are so fucking dumb, your lawsuit will get laughed out of court by any sane legal personel.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:31 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:
?? I can’t wait til a whistle blower unleashes the truth with clinical evidence.

Yes, I'm looking forward to an Erin Brokavich-like situation
where all will be dug up.

I also fully expect there to be a library of doctoral theses coming out over the course of the next years and decades documenting how wildly damaging and disproportionate the response to covid was, especially to the worse off amongst us, those the draconian lockdowns were supposed to help. Do you realize how many millions of poor kids have basically had no school and no structure for 15 months and counting? That alone will cause monumental grief going forward.

LOL you can't seriously be this fucking stupid to believe in this dumbass conspiracy theory bullshit, what's next? You going to start telling me the moon landing was faked too?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 6:05 am

Wow, someone has been....

46 - Page 5 Large

Go get your diaper changed and take a nap.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 8:22 am

Don't like what
they are saying. So
I'll do my little act and
get the thread locked.
It worked for me before
thinking

Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 10:57 am

007 wrote:

46 - Page 5 Large

Sounds like you need need a good hard spanking and a time out lol!

Also anyone unironically using "triggered" as an insult is a brain-dead cock-sucking piece of fucking dog s**t that cannot be taken remotely seriously.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 10:59 am

James B. wrote:
Don't like what
they are saying. So
I'll do my little act and
get the thread locked.
It worked for me before
thinking
I'd be fine with it getting locked since it's mostly just alt-reich shitheads spouting bullshit conspiracies, exuding white privilege and acting like they're totes the real victims here! Oh please, cry me a fucking river.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 12:05 pm

blazingstone wrote:
007 wrote:

46 - Page 5 Large

Also anyone unironically using "triggered" as an insult is a brain-dead cock-sucking piece of fucking dog s**t that cannot be taken remotely seriously.

Triggered is not an insult, it's a correct observation and it's assclowns like you that cannot, and should not, be taken seriously.

Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 1:13 pm

007 wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
007 wrote:

46 - Page 5 Large

Triggered is not an insult, it's a correct observation and it's assclowns like you that cannot, and should not, be taken seriously.
LOL no it's not you dumb sack of shit, it's an insult by pathetic edgelords like yourself who are trying to sound cool and hip with the likes of Joe Rogan, well nobody sane cares about you and your pathetic little bitchfests, the only "assclown who cannot be taken seriously" here is you shit for brains.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 3:02 pm

What’s the matter Nancy, got sand in your vag? Laughing very hard

Boyfriend not giving you attention?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 8:26 pm

blazingstone wrote:

I'd be fine with it getting locked since it's mostly just alt-reich shitheads spouting bullshit conspiracies, exuding white privilege and acting like they're totes the real victims here!  Oh please, cry me a fucking river.

So basically, those that have another opinion, belief systdm, and political ideology than yours... Should be silenced, censored, or gotten rid of altogether?

Let's look back in history and see who else did that...
A guy in Russia named Joseph
A guy in Italy named Benito
A guy in Germany named Adolf
A guy in China named Mao

007 and Troublezone like this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 9:13 pm

James B. wrote:
blazingstone wrote:

I'd be fine with it getting locked since it's mostly just alt-reich shitheads spouting bullshit conspiracies, exuding white privilege and acting like they're totes the real victims here!  Oh please, cry me a fucking river.

So basically, those that have another opinion, belief systdm, and political ideology than yours... Should be silenced, censored, or gotten rid of altogether?

A guy in China named Mao

Don’t worry about it.

It’s just keyboard warrior “theater”. Nobody is that batshit crazy.

Nah, scratch that! He’s legit insane

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 9:20 pm

Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:
blazingstone wrote:

A guy in China named Mao

Don’t worry about it.

Laughing very hard

Bitches be crazy when they're on the rag.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 9:35 pm

007 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:
blazingstone wrote:

A guy in China named Mao

Don’t worry about it.

Laughing very hard

Bitches be crazy when they're on the rag.

Truth!

But that bitch is on the rag 24/7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

46 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: