Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
nevermore
Robert Parigi
scottmitchell74
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
blazingstone
exact33
Troublezone
Lari
brokentulsa
James B.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 6:20 am

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 6:24 am

lol! at "Biden" falling down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 6:51 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 7:05 am

Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 110

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 10:32 am

James B. wrote:
brokentulsa wrote:
The great reset has started...

(IMHDO) That began at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Tx. on Nov. 22, 1963.
JFK opposed the Establishmen/Global Elite.

The Establishment then went all out to finish what the French began in Vietnam to secure the Golden Triangle by starting a full fledged conflict.
(Something repeated in the current conflict in Afghanastan...poppy fields)

Then in the middle of that cash grab, Nixon took the U.S off the good standard, but LBJ  signed a bill in 68 that removed the gold covering required by the Federal Reserve.

The 90's  conflicts in Iraq and  former Yugoslavia were testing grounds for deployment and eradication policies/procedure by the U.N

911 happened so through propagation of fear, citizens would be willing to give up Rights under the 4th Amendment.

The same fear tactic is being utilized with certain "mass shootings", certain "domestic terror attack"s, and the current "epidemic".  Each pushing a bit more of the populace into willingly giving up rights, freedoms, and civil liberties.

When Fortune 500 Corporations, Mainstream Media, Information Technology Outlets/Platforms and the Federal Government all are on the same page in agenda, propaganda, rhetoric, ideology, and censorship.... Beware!

Then you have the gutting of small business in America (the backbone of our economy), while multinational conglomerate corporations bank billions with margins increasing 2 to 3 fold, as our government prints off trillions guided as "help"... Anyone say "crash"

This is just my perspective/opinion based on documented historical fact and perception of current events and how they correlate towards a common goal.

Mileage may vary
Are you seriously claiming that 9/11 was an "inside job"? If so, then damn you are even more unhinged then I thought Shocked
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 2:55 pm

blazingstone wrote:

Are you seriously claiming that 9/11 was an "inside job"?  If so, then damn you are even more unhinged then I thought Shocked

My plan was to ignore you due to you 're " behavioral patterns" of just talking' crap and not engaging in normal discourse or decorum. I changed my mind.

1rst off, calling anyone that doesn't blindly believe the government, the news media, or a college professor, "unhinged".... Perhaps needs to reevaluate their perspective on the real world and how it operates?

Is it possible that "jihad " is a go to call in the Globalist playbook?
Follow where the $ comes from and where it goes.

.Any Bureaucracy, Angency, or Department of a Government operates in "patterns" based on policy, procedure, and/of statute. This dictates anything/everything from response (beginning) to reporting  (ending).

What "was" done..
What "wasn't" done...
Doesn't jive with what we were told

Like I always say... Do some research on your own with an open mind and decide for yourself. Simple concept, right?

If it is not worth the effort to think for oneself, continue to be a Lemming and go off the cliff.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 8:24 pm

How many (weapons of mass destruction) did Bush find in Iraq? Was everyone that didn’t believe the narrative “unhinged”?

The government never lies to us... Rolling Eyes

Get off your knees. The media is full of shit. Disconnect from the globalist human centipede.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 11:25 am

James B. wrote:
blazingstone wrote:

Are you seriously claiming that 9/11 was an "inside job"?  If so, then damn you are even more unhinged then I thought Shocked

My plan was to ignore you due to you 're " behavioral patterns" of just talking' crap and not engaging in normal discourse or decorum. I changed my mind.

1rst off, calling anyone that doesn't blindly believe the government, the news media, or a college professor, "unhinged".... Perhaps needs to reevaluate their perspective on the real world and how it operates?

Is it possible that "jihad " is a go to call in the Globalist playbook?
Follow where the $ comes from and where it goes.

.Any Bureaucracy, Angency, or Department of a Government operates in "patterns" based on policy, procedure, and/of statute. This dictates anything/everything from response (beginning) to reporting  (ending).

What "was" done..
What "wasn't" done...
Doesn't jive with what we were told

Like I always say... Do some research on your own with an open mind and decide for yourself. Simple concept, right?

If it is not worth the effort to think for oneself, continue to be a Lemming and go off the cliff.
So you're one of those Alex Jones types eh?  The only one who is "blind" here is you, ask yourself this-if there really is some grand conspiracy like you claim, then why haven't you been detained yet?  Why are you still being allowed to post your asinine nonsense?  

Because there is no jihad conspiracy or whatever stupid garbage you are mumbling about, you just desperately want something else to blame and it's easier to believe in lizard people or shadow corporations then the fact that we live in a chaotic world.

You're the one that needs to do "research" fool, there was a time when I almost bought into that "duh the gubment did 9/11 ME SO SMART!" nonsense but I quickly realized it was just a rabbit hole of crazy assholes and thankfully didn't get sucked in, clearly you're far beyond help though.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 4:30 pm

Blazingstone:

You're making a lot of assumptions, bringing up people and things I never mentioned.
So how you connect those dots is a head scratcher to say the least.

On 9/11, the fighter wings assigned to protect the airspace around both New York City & Washington D.C. were ALl (notice I said ALL) on unscheduled training  exercises to far away to respond. Unscheduled exercises are normal, it increases efficiency of military protocol. On 9/11 it was the first time in the history of EVER that the entire compliment of aircraft was involved in those specific squadrons. Why?

There is also evidence based on basic science and basic physics that contradicts the official government report(s)

As far as me not being "rounded up" there are still certain liberties & freedoms remaining as dictated in our Constitution. The Globalist are chipping away at that and gullible people are more than willing to hand them over freely. Cause they are either scared, don't possess critical thinking skills, have serious issues with arrested development, or base every thought process to any and all conclusion on an appeal to authority.

Have a great week-end
Tell your home room teacher I said "hi" on Monday morning, thanks

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 4:59 pm

Only unhinged BLM/Antifa trolls come here to merely get angry that others don’t believe the same as they do.

Everyone else can debate like a normal person with real talking points.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 5:48 pm

I think attacking Iraq was a major mistake.. It has left the Middle East very unstable, destroyed their country and allowed terrorism to flourish.. I dont think isis would have been able to take hold if we had not attacked Iraq and I think Saddam  played a part in keeping Iran in check to a degree.. and as already stated we found NO weapons of mass destruction. I think the Iraq thing was a revenge thing for bush  as well as a way to capture all the oil.. I have watched some Interesting video on 9/11 that really makes me wonder🤔 .. I saw what the government did in Waco and feel like Waco would’ve never gone down the way it did if the feds would’ve stayed out of it.. I really didn’t see David Koresh as this big terrorist... warped religious leader leading a cult, yes.. but a terrorist not so much... I think the feds never had any intentions of taking anyone alive at Waco especially when some of their foot soldiers were killed trying to attack the building..

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 6:55 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
I think attacking Iraq was a major mistake.. It has left the Middle East very unstable, destroyed their country and allowed terrorism to flourish.. I dont think isis would have been able to take hold if we had not attacked Iraq and I think Saddam  played a part in keeping Iran in check to a degree.. and as already stated we found NO weapons of mass destruction. I think the Iraq thing was a revenge thing for bush  as well as a way to capture all the oil.. I have watched some Interesting video on 9/11 that really makes me wonder🤔 .. I saw what the government did in Waco and feel like Waco would’ve never gone down the way it did if the feds would’ve stayed out of it.. I really didn’t see David Koresh as this big terrorist... warped religious leader leading a cult, yes.. but a terrorist not so much... I think the feds never had any intentions of taking anyone alive at Waco especially when some of their foot soldiers were killed trying to attack the building..

I agree. The Iraq invasion destabilized the Middle East. Saddam was a necessary evil to keep the region in check. It was not only a revenge thing for the Bush regime, it was also about the oil. But the fact remains... they lied to us. Waco is another good point about the government taking things too far. David Koresh wasn’t a threat outside his cult. What do you think of the Ruby Ridge incident? Was failure to appear in court worth the deaths?

As far as 9/11... there was some footage of the buildings collapsing just like “controlled demolition”.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 11:03 am

Oh god you really are one of those "jet fuel does not melt steel beams!" types aren't you? Spare me.

As for Koresh while the government did overreact to that, I don't think they set out to kill everyone there, certainly not the children at least and Koresh was no hero, let's not get carried away here.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 1:38 am

blazingstone wrote:
Oh god you really are one of those "jet fuel does not melt steel beams!" types aren't you?  .

According to basic science...
Structural Steel melts at roughly 2500° F to 2700° F
Jet fuel burns at variances of 800° F to 1500° F depending on type and amount of oxygen available at ignition point.

Now on to more basic science and physics...
Inertia & Gravity individually have unique attributes. Combined, those attributes either increase or diminish depending on outside influence, basically cause and effect. A good example is comparing how each react/respond in atmosphere versus in vacuum. (Earth vs. Space)

There were 2 towers, each struck by an individual jet plane (757 & 767), making impact at different altitudes, different speeds, and different directions. These variables caused different types of structural damage to both vertical and horizontal support on each tower. IMPOSSIBLE for each impact  to have same effect on both towers, right? (It actually is in case you are wondering).

So we have multiple variables of cause and effect on two virtually identical, designed, constructed, and engineered structures...somehow both inertia & gravity reacted exactly the same with both buildings collapsing in an identical manner

To illustrate further... It is like this...

At noon, a picture throws a 70 mph curve ball and a 220 lb.catcher hits a home run down third base line and breaks a light bulb on a pole in the second row of section G.

Custodial staff change light bulb

Then two innings later, a 175 lb shortstop hits a 99 mph fastball down the third base line and breaks the same lightbulb.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 10:06 am

The racial antagonist Maxine Waters caught inciting violence (again).

Get “confrontational”. In other words: burn down and destroy everything if they don’t get their desired verdict (Mob Rule).

Of coarse, the courts were deemed “competent” when it came to denying Trump’s legal challenges... but will the unhinged protesters accept the court’s decision if it’s an acquittal? Nope.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 4:05 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 4:28 am

Pelosi thinks George Floyd “sacrificed” his life. insane

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 6:14 am

Troublezone wrote:

So ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 9:56 am

Waters is dangerous.

In other news: will the Left in California explode if/when Kaitlyn Jenner is on the Republican ticket against American Psycho Gavin Newsom? (He reminds me of Bale in the movie).
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 12:47 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Waters is dangerous.

In other news: will the Left in California explode if/when Kaitlyn Jenner is on the Republican ticket against American Psycho Gavin Newsom?  (He reminds me of Bale in the movie).
LOL no lol!   We're just rolling our eyes at that bitch being so thirsty and desperate for attention(and how nobody is going to vote for her, she'll fall even flatter then Kanye's own presidential bid did) and how not long ago right-wing trolls like you were attacking Jenner left and right, it was only after she came out as a Trump supporter that you nutjobs suddenly had a change of heart about her. Razz
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 12:48 am

007 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

So ridiculous.
Not as ridiculous as trolls like you pretending you actually give a rat's ass about minorities.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 12:49 am

James B. wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
Oh god you really are one of those "jet fuel does not melt steel beams!" types aren't you?  .

Jet fuel burns at variances of 800° F to 1500° F depending on type and amount of oxygen available at ignition point.

Inertia & Gravity individually have unique attributes. Combined, those attributes either increase or diminish depending on outside influence, basically cause and effect. A good example is comparing how each react/respond in atmosphere versus in vacuum. (Earth vs. Space)

There were 2 towers, each struck by an individual jet plane (757 & 767), making impact at different altitudes, different speeds, and different directions. These variables caused different types of structural damage to both vertical and horizontal support on each tower. IMPOSSIBLE for each impact  to have same effect on both towers, right? (It actually is in case you are wondering).

So we have multiple variables of cause and effect on two virtually identical, designed, constructed, and engineered structures...somehow both inertia & gravity reacted exactly the same with both buildings collapsing in an identical manner

At noon, a picture throws a 70 mph curve ball and a 220 lb.catcher hits a home run down third base line and breaks a light bulb on a pole in the second row of section G.

Then two innings later, a 175 lb shortstop hits a 99 mph fastball down the third base line and breaks the same lightbulb.
Good lord you're even dumber then I thought, i'm amazed you even remember how to breathe.https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fahrenheit-2777/
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 2:40 am

blazingstone wrote:
007 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

So ridiculous.
Not as ridiculous as trolls like you pretending you actually give a rat's ass about minorities.

Even when something completely blatant is shown, you still resist admitting your side is fake.

Last edited by Troublezone on Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 2:43 am

blazingstone wrote:
James B. wrote:
blazingstone wrote:

Good lord you're even dumber then I thought, i'm amazed you even remember how to breathe.https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fahrenheit-2777/

Maybe he’s just over your head...

Abstract thinking isn’t for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 4:53 am

Troublezone wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
007 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

So ridiculous.

Even when something completely blatant is shown, you still resist admitting your side is fake.

He's a delusional twat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: