Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
nevermore
Robert Parigi
scottmitchell74
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
blazingstone
exact33
Troublezone
Lari
brokentulsa
James B.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12620

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 4:53 pm

Coming This Fall on CBS!

The Fall Guy

Starring Joe Biden as Colt Seavers, Chuck Schumer as Howie Munson, Jen Psaki as Jody Banks, Kamala Harris as Terri Michaels and Nancy Pelosi as Samantha "Big Jack" Jack.

Based in Washington D.C & The Middle East
Episode 1- "80 Seasons in Afghanistan"  Directed by George W. Bush Jr. & Barack Hussein Obama.  Produced by the CIA for The Military Industrial Complex.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 6:44 pm

James B. wrote:
So Ken...

You are "allegedly" DB's friend and made a sexual comment towards and about his mom. In your own logic, what does that say about you in correlation to Trump?

lol!

That was a case of mistaken identity and wasn't even remotely the same as Trump being a pedophile. Haha.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 7:17 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Notice at Biden’s latest news conference, he said he takes full responsibility for the mess he made…

Of coarse he does!

That’s why they chose him to occupy the WH. His mind is rotting and he doesn’t have a clue. Thousands will die! He just brushes it off like a harmless mistake. The guy is unfit for office and senile.

What galls me the most (other than abandoning Americans and Afghans who helped us) is leaving behind military equipment.  What the hell??????  If you can't (or won't) bring it back home then for God's sake BLOW IT THE HELL UP!!!!!  How fuckin' stupid do you have to be to leave that stuff behind???
Pretty damn stupid (or senile).

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 7:42 pm

Eyesore wrote:
James B. wrote:
So Ken...

You are "allegedly" DB's friend and made a sexual comment towards and about his mom. In your own logic, what does that say about you in correlation to Trump?

lol!

That was a case of mistaken identity and wasn't even remotely the same as Trump being a pedophile. Haha.

So if you had your picture taken with DB, that would"automatically make you a Brony then right?

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 7:46 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Notice at Biden’s latest news conference, he said he takes full responsibility for the mess he made…

Of coarse he does!

That’s why they chose him to occupy the WH. His mind is rotting and he doesn’t have a clue. Thousands will die! He just brushes it off like a harmless mistake. The guy is unfit for office and senile.

What galls me the most (other than abandoning Americans and Afghans who helped us) is leaving behind military equipment.  What the hell??????  If you can't (or won't) bring it back home then for God's sake BLOW IT THE HELL UP!!!!!  How fuckin' stupid do you have to be to leave that stuff behind???
Pretty damn stupid (or senile).

They left "EVERYTHING" there on purpose.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 9:08 pm

James B. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
James B. wrote:
So Ken...

lol!

So if you had your picture taken with DB, that would"automatically make you a Brony  then right?

Just "a picture," no.

Tons of pictures, a history of sexual predation, countless lawsuits for sexual harassment over the decades, an obscene amount of sexual comments directed at and about his young, underage daughter and so forth...well, that's a bit different, yeah? I mean, there is literally nothing that points to Biden being a pedophile besides heavily doctored videos and hilariously extrapolated interpretations of split-second moments and you guys insist he diddles kids, but sure, with Trump it's "just a photo." Laughing

By the way, stop calling me a liberal.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 9:36 pm

Eyesore wrote:
James B. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
James B. wrote:
So Ken...

lol!

So if you had your picture taken with DB, that would"automatically make you a Brony  then right?

Just "a picture," no.

Tons of pictures, a history of sexual predation, countless lawsuits for sexual harassment over the decades, an obscene amount of sexual comments directed at and about his young, underage daughter and so forth...well, that's a bit different, yeah? I mean, there is literally nothing that points to Biden being a pedophile besides heavily doctored videos and hilariously extrapolated interpretations of split-second moments and you guys insist he diddles kids, but sure, with Trump it's "just a photo." Laughing

WTF?!

Exaggerate much? Laughing very hard

What pictures are evidence that he is a pedo? Epstein took pictures with all kinds of people. And you always conveniently overlook Biden sniffing children and his suggestive comments about them on his lap rubbing his leg hair. He is on camera saying these things! So don’t even say there is nothing to point at. I know the guy is from your neck of the woods… but c’mon, don’t play ignorant.

Do you have any idea what kinds of things Obama, Bill Clinton and Biden talk about? Of coarse you will give them a pass and deny it. Bill Clinton alone is a direct indication that the others choose the company of perverts. And they are all the same!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 9:54 pm

Look at Joe’s beloved son Hunter.

Like the old saying goes… “the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree”. Corruption and shady activities is the motto of the Biden family.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I don't recall EVER calling you that, I usually say Ken, if anything when responding to you.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 10:05 pm

James B. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I don't recall EVER calling you that, I usually say Ken, if anything when responding to you.

He’s been getting confused a lot recently.

Very similar to Biden. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 10:19 pm

I'm a moderate. I dislike them all, which is why I find all of this so funny.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 10:25 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Do you support Biden’s decisions?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 11:50 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Support how? Am I blaming him for Afghanistan? Meh. He botched some of it, but so did Trump and those who came before him. This is a multi-president, multi-party, decades long fuck-up.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 11:55 pm

Eyesore wrote:
This is a multi-president, multi-party, decades long fuck-up.

Wait, are you talking about Afghanistan, or pretty much everything the government has done for the last 70 years? lol!

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 12:02 am

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Support how? Am I blaming him for Afghanistan? Meh. He botched some of it, but so did Trump and those who came before him. This is a multi-president, multi-party, decades long fuck-up.

Even other Democrats and CNN are slamming him! These are people that previously overlooked his constant gaffes, his weakness, incoherence and cognitive decline.

There was a plan in place to get everyone out of Afghanistan. His arrogance and spiteful actions will cost thousands of lives. It’s like Benghazi times a 100.

Last edited by Troublezone on Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 12:18 am

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Exactly what did Trump botch on Afghanistan? It was George Bush that sent us there, and we’ve been there ever since. All Trump did was plan an exit with conditions.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 12:36 am

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Exactly what did Trump botch on Afghanistan? It was George Bush that sent us there, and we’ve been there ever since. All Trump did was plan an exit with conditions.

Dude, Trump had already pulled over 10,000 troops, leaving very few left to effectively do anything. The guy is now trying to say you evacuate all Americans first, some other shit, then BOMB the bases to smithereens, then remove all the troops. Hilarious considering how few there were left and that, you know, they'd be standing around a demolished base wondering where the planes are going to land.

And let's not forget those are NATO installations, not United States military bases, so you can't just bomb them as you please.

And let's not forget that the current Taliban leader was in a Pakistan prison...until Trump bargained for his release.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 9:25 am

Ken:

I didn't dig Trump negotiating with Pakistan for Baradar's release, but you nor I don't know what was discussed between Baradar & Pompeo when they met. We do know Taliban activity decreased in both Afghanistan & Pakistan. We also don't know if Pakistan would've eventually released him or did a prisoner trade. Something they done on numerous occasions.

Then you have these questions....

Who was 1 of the 5 Taliban prisoners Obama traded in for a soldier that deserted his post?
If Trump's pulling out thousands of troops influenced the Taliban invasion, why did they do it after he left office?
If the Shindand Airbase is/was a joint venture between the U.S & Nato. Why would NATO have a problem with us destroying our own military hardware/equipment or that given to the U.S trained Afghan military that abandoned it  So it couldn't be used against NATO forces, sold to finance more war and terrorism, and not to mention... It wasn't NATO equipment left behind.

Bush Jr. started it, Obama escalated it, Trump tried to bring our troops home from Syria, Iran, & Afghanistan, and the "people" that control Biden did what they did at the expense of American lives & trillions of taxpayer dollars.

I feel like  they got me in the @$$ pretty good. How many no longer have an @$$ to take anything in?

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 10:18 am

Just thought of another question to go with the others above.....

Why did Bin Laden tell Al-Qaada to leave Biden alone back in 2010?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 11:22 am

There is no sense in having a discussion with you guys. You literally never address the topic and instead just do the whole "Yeah, but what about" Obama or Clinton or Biden or whatever. It's just utterly pointless.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 12:33 pm

Eyesore wrote:
There is no sense in having a discussion with you guys. You literally never address the topic and instead just do the whole "Yeah, but what about" Obama or Clinton or Biden or whatever. It's just utterly pointless.

Says the guy who entered the topic by saying "what about Trump" Laughing very hard

I asked you some questions, not to point a finger at anyone in particular. Just to find out your opinion on those particular points and/or any reason why you think it happened.  Ya know, that proverbial pursuit of dialogue.
(IMHDO) all pertinent to Afghanistan, past, present, and future.

The topic of this thread is "46" not Trump.
So who is actually staying on the topic at hand scratch

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 2:08 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Dude, Trump had already pulled over 10,000 troops, leaving very few left to effectively do anything. The guy is now trying to say you evacuate all Americans first, some other shit, then BOMB the bases to smithereens, then remove all the troops. Hilarious considering how few there were left and that, you know, they'd be standing around a demolished base wondering where the planes are going to land.

And let's not forget those are NATO installations, not United States military bases, so you can't just bomb them as you please.

And let's not forget that the current Taliban leader was in a Pakistan prison...until Trump bargained for his release.

All I know is that HELL didn’t break loose under Trump. American lives and Afghani allies were not being slaughtered like they are now. The Taliban has complete control and access to all the weapons left behind (which they will sell to Russia or China).
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 2:16 pm

Eyesore wrote:

OMG…
That’s exactly what you do regarding Trump. No matter what happens under Biden (or other Democrats), you always blame Trump.

I only mention Clinton and Obama to make a point when you constantly talk about Epstein and “photos”.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 2:19 pm

James B. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Says the guy who entered the topic by saying "what about Trump" Laughing very hard

I asked you some questions, not to point a finger at anyone in particular. Just to find out your opinion on those particular points and/or any reason why you think it happened.  Ya know, that proverbial pursuit of dialogue.

His self-awareness is impaired. It’s okay for him to talk about Trump constantly, but God forbid we mention Obama and Clinton!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 2:27 pm

James B. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

That wasn't the same thing. That was pointing out YOUR hypocrisy, not using it as a way to deflect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

46 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: