Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
nevermore
Robert Parigi
scottmitchell74
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
blazingstone
exact33
Troublezone
Lari
brokentulsa
James B.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 110

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 9:24 pm

Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:
BrokenTulsa:

Regarding diversity/inclusion=solutions to every problem...

(IMHDO) Hiring and/or appointing a person to a position based solely on race, gender,and/or orientation is a recipe for disaster.

Solutions to problems are solved by people based on merit, ability, and qualification. If you discriminate against those attributes in favor of those above... Is the better solution even being put on the table? Common sense dictates, nope.

There are tons of people of color that are qualified for high ranking positions in government, unfortunately the elites always select ultra-partisan activist minded types like Harris.

A guy like Ben Carson is intelligent and has a very calm personality. He’s not a total package political guy like JFK... but he could probably help bridge the divide and appeal to some of the traditional Democrats. He would definitely need to surround himself with levelheaded advisers for foreign relations. He’s definitely not a war monger.
Carson and intelligent do not belong in the same sentence lol!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 2:25 am

blazingstone wrote:
James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

There are tons of people of color that are qualified for high ranking positions in government.

Of course there are

I wasn't just referring to just government, the trend is becoming mainstream in the general workforce/workplace.

Me  personally....
Don't care what a person's race is, their gender, or sexual orientation.
Just be productive, accountable, abide by law & order, kind to others, don't discriminate against anyone, and leave children out oh gender and orientation indoctrination.
Screw off, kids should be able to decide for themselves, not have their parents force them to live a lie which usually results in severe mental issues for kids(and worst off often drives them to suicide).

There is no "indoctrination" here Crowder, so spare me your asinine delusional rants. Mad
9 posts in and you're making friends fast lol Is this Anthrax_fan reborn under a new name? angry
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17147

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 3:19 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

There are tons of people of color that are qualified for high ranking positions in government.

Of course there are

I wasn't just referring to just government, the trend is becoming mainstream in the general workforce/workplace.

Me  personally....
Don't care what a person's race is, their gender, or sexual orientation.
Just be productive, accountable, abide by law & order, kind to others, don't discriminate against anyone, and leave children out oh gender and orientation indoctrination.
Screw off, kids should be able to decide for themselves, not have their parents force them to live a lie which usually results in severe mental issues for kids(and worst off often drives them to suicide).

There is no "indoctrination" here Crowder, so spare me your asinine delusional rants. Mad
9 posts in and you're making friends fast lol Is this Anthrax_fan reborn under a new name? angry

Remember trouble-magnet? Could be him too...

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12760

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 10:34 am

The possibilities are endless....

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 4:42 pm

Guess we know Bidens next step... Gun Control🙄 .. this is the other issue I disagree with Dems on.. I dont think we need any more gun control. In fact, I think we have too much as is.. Its sad what happened in Georgia & Colorado but gun control isn’t the answer.. however we all know its the next war coming😩
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 6:50 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Guess we know Bidens next step... Gun Control🙄 .. this is the other issue I disagree with Dems on.. I dont think we need any more gun control. In fact, I think we have too much as is.. Its sad what happened in Georgia & Colorado but gun control isn’t the answer.. however we all know its the next war coming😩
It's not about control so much as it is about closing loopholes, that I see nothing wrong with whatsoever and my dad is an actual gun owner, but he's not like those other nutjobs that whine "OMG they gonna take our guns!" every time there's a mass-shooting. I want to slap those morons upside the head, it's like get real nobody is coming after your guns, if they wouldn't do it for kids getting killed at Sandy Hook, they won't do it now.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 6:08 pm

blazingstone wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:
BrokenTulsa:

Regarding diversity/inclusion=solutions to every problem...

(IMHDO) Hiring and/or appointing a person to a position based solely on race, gender,and/or orientation is a recipe for disaster.

Solutions to problems are solved by people based on merit, ability, and qualification. If you discriminate against those attributes in favor of those above... Is the better solution even being put on the table? Common sense dictates, nope.

There are tons of people of color that are qualified for high ranking positions in government, unfortunately the elites always select ultra-partisan activist minded types like Harris.

A guy like Ben Carson is intelligent and has a very calm personality. He’s not a total package political guy like JFK... but he could probably help bridge the divide and appeal to some of the traditional Democrats. He would definitely need to surround himself with levelheaded advisers for foreign relations. He’s definitely not a war monger.
Carson and intelligent do not belong in the same sentence lol!

He was a Neurosurgeon. Did you even graduate HS?

Maybe I should call you a racist.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 10:36 pm

Quote :
It's not about control so much as it is about closing loopholes, that I see nothing wrong with whatsoever and my dad is an actual gun owner, but he's not like those other nutjobs that whine "OMG they gonna take our guns!" every time there's a mass-shooting. I want to slap those morons upside the head, it's like get real nobody is coming after your guns, if they wouldn't do it for kids getting killed at Sandy Hook, they won't do it now.

I dont Think there should be any gun laws whatsoever.. if a person has the cash they should be able to buy whatever they want.. I live in Texas and we had virtually no gun laws till the brady bill.. when I was a kid I bought ammo and even a shotgun at the store by myself... Gun laws dont stop the problem ever.. whats in peoples heart is what needs to change.. being tougher on criminals would help also.. murders should be executed or at least spend everyday of their sentence in jail.. no early release..
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 10:43 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :

I dont Think there should be any gun laws whatsoever.. if a person has the cash they should be able to buy whatever they want.. I live in Texas and we had virtually no gun laws till the brady bill.. when I was a kid I bought ammo and even a shotgun at the store by myself... Gun laws dont stop the problem ever.. whats in peoples heart is what needs to change.. being tougher on criminals would help also.. murders should be executed or at least spend everyday of their sentence in jail.. no early release..
Hell I'm from Vegas, and I remember in high school where several kids had gun racks in their trucks with hunting rifles. And I agree with everything you say here. Been preaching it for decades, punish the criminals accordingly, quit treating them better than the average citizen, and violence will steadily decline.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 3:06 am

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :

Not really true, some people shouldn't be allowed to own guns period like that guy who shot up that store in Boulder. Certainly someone with a history of domestic violence shouldn't be allowed to own one.

The other countries are looking at us like we're nuts with all these guns and I can't blame them, letting everyone buy any gun they want is nuts and will solve nothing. Executing people won't do much to deter future criminals either as mass-shooters tend to be suicidal in nature anyways and aren't afraid to die, so that's not going to do much.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 11:29 am

Brokentulsa is exactly right!

The problem is in people’s hearts. If guns are banned, they will just make homemade bombs. Or just go nuts with a knife. Banning things doesn’t stop killing. People need to be punished accordingly. Bring back the hard labor chain gangs. Let the criminal choose life with hard labor, or execution. That will definitely make them think twice before committing these acts.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 8:50 am

brokentulsa wrote:

Seems to me they been doing this a  Long time and calling it affirmative action.. I see your point though and agree...

The goal of affirmative action hires was equality of access for minorities.
The goal of diversity & inclusion hires is equity in outcome.
Two different things

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 7:59 pm

James... they are doing exactly what they said they would do if elected. I see Biden following his campaign promises and website to the letter.. You can almost go there and see what is next. Your not surprised at what they are doing are ya? We all knew this is what was coming because Biden and Harris told us before ever taking office...
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 8:12 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
James... they are doing exactly what they said they would do if elected. I see Biden following his campaign promises and website to the letter.. You can almost go there and see what is next. Your not surprised at what they are doing are ya? We all knew this is what was coming because Biden and Harris told us before ever taking office...

People will disagree with you about him keeping promises, myself included. the flip flipping is way more concerning to me. Why more executive orders/actions than any other person in that positioned in such a short time frame? Especially when his party has both houses and the oval office?

Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 10:29 am

James B. wrote:
brokentulsa wrote:

People will disagree with you about him keeping promises, myself included.  the flip flipping is way more concerning to me. Why more executive  orders/actions than any other person in that positioned in such a short time frame? Especially when his party has both houses and the oval office?

Maybe because the last guy screwed things up so much that we NEED all these orders just to un-f**k the country?

Anyone who is getting all paranoid over Biden needs to have their head examined Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 3:26 pm

The Border crisis has become much worse under Biden. That is not “unf*cking” the country. That is incompetence. That douche Biden had to backpedal his original intention of welcoming the illegals to “don’t come yet”. He dismantled Trump’s “remain in Mexico” policy, just to reapply it because of the public backlash.

His executive orders were all done in spite. They didn’t care if Trump’s policies were working... they just had to “punish him”. Trump didn’t like Obama’s policies, but he didn’t sit there and undo everything with endless executive orders. His main gripe was Obama-Care. That is not the way the country was designed to work.

Biden has also been recorded on camera arguing that he wasn’t against the 2nd Amendment, but look what he is doing now! Mental illness is the reason for mass shootings. Not guns.

Like I said before... crazy people will kill no matter what! They will make bombs or stab people. They can poison a drinking supply or set off a dirty bomb. Most gun owners obey the law. Millions of guns are in safe hands of law abiding citizens. Criminals will get guns no matter what through the black market. Then what? You can’t rely on cops. People have the right to own guns and protect their family and property.

The only ones that need their heads checked are people that think Biden is on their side. It’s all “fun and games” until he comes for something you care about. It will happen. Then the laughing will become outrage. Too late sucker!
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 7:29 pm

The great reset has started...
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 9:22 am

brokentulsa wrote:
The great reset has started...

(IMHDO) That began at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Tx. on Nov. 22, 1963.
JFK opposed the Establishmen/Global Elite.

The Establishment then went all out to finish what the French began in Vietnam to secure the Golden Triangle by starting a full fledged conflict.
(Something repeated in the current conflict in Afghanastan...poppy fields)

Then in the middle of that cash grab, Nixon took the U.S off the good standard, but LBJ  signed a bill in 68 that removed the gold covering required by the Federal Reserve.

The 90's  conflicts in Iraq and  former Yugoslavia were testing grounds for deployment and eradication policies/procedure by the U.N

911 happened so through propagation of fear, citizens would be willing to give up Rights under the 4th Amendment.

The same fear tactic is being utilized with certain "mass shootings", certain "domestic terror attack"s, and the current "epidemic".  Each pushing a bit more of the populace into willingly giving up rights, freedoms, and civil liberties.

When Fortune 500 Corporations, Mainstream Media, Information Technology Outlets/Platforms and the Federal Government all are on the same page in agenda, propaganda, rhetoric, ideology, and censorship.... Beware!

Then you have the gutting of small business in America (the backbone of our economy), while multinational conglomerate corporations bank billions with margins increasing 2 to 3 fold, as our government prints off trillions guided as "help"... Anyone say "crash"

This is just my perspective/opinion based on documented historical fact and perception of current events and how they correlate towards a common goal.

Mileage may vary

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 10:28 am

I don’t think the Bush administration really cared if anyone was willing to give up their rights because of 911. They were going to force the Patriot Act on us anyway. Big brother knows best.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 11:01 am

Cancel “reset”. Reinstall backup files. Delete new operating system.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 1:35 pm

So what you guys are saying is you believe you have lived your whole lives as part of a US conspiracy?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 7:01 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
So what you guys are saying is you believe you have lived your whole lives as part of a US conspiracy?

I think their main thrust is that this full-on Marxist push has been many, many years in the making.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 7:37 pm

brokentulsa wrote:

It is not just a U.S conspiracy. Check out the Organic Act of 1871 and the implications involved pertaining to the "two" Constitutions, The District of Columbia, and  the Vatican.

What is going on in Silicon Valley, the Media, and Wall Street are direct violations of The Sherman Act,  Federal Trade Commission Act, and the
Clayton Act. The corruption in all three branches of the Federal Government is keeping anything from being done about it.

Those in power are ALWAYS conspiring to keep it, get more, and by any means possible, take it from those that are supposed to have it by RIGHT.
The sad thing is, too many are making it easy... They give it away freely for a "feeling"

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 10:35 pm

brokentulsa wrote:

It didn’t happen overnight... gradual changes through “events”.

Do you think the elites didn’t have long term goals?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 10:44 pm

James B. wrote:
brokentulsa wrote:

It is not just a U.S conspiracy. Check out the Organic Act of 1871 and the implications involved pertaining to the "two" Constitutions, The District of Columbia, and  the Vatican.

What is going on in Silicon Valley, the Media, and Wall Street are direct violations of The Sherman Act,  Federal Trade Commission Act, and the
Clayton Act. The corruption in all three branches of the Federal Government is keeping anything from being done about it.

Those in power are ALWAYS conspiring to keep it, get more, and by any means possible, take it from those that are supposed to have it by RIGHT.
The sad thing is, too many are making it easy... They give it away freely for a "feeling"

As you already know, the societies only recruit their own into strategic positions in government. Their private oath trumps their allegiance to the constitution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

46 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: