Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
nevermore
Robert Parigi
scottmitchell74
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
blazingstone
exact33
Troublezone
Lari
brokentulsa
James B.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 9:39 pm

Doesn’t that Flamingpebble have something better to do? Like catfish David Ellefson.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 110

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 10:06 pm

007 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:
blazingstone wrote:

I'd be fine with it getting locked since it's mostly just alt-reich shitheads spouting bullshit conspiracies, exuding white privilege and acting like they're totes the real victims here!  Oh please, cry me a fucking river.

So basically, those that have another opinion, belief systdm, and political ideology than yours... Should be silenced, censored, or gotten rid of altogether?

Let's look back in history and see who else did that...
A guy in Russia named Joseph
A guy in Italy named Benito
A guy in Germany named Adolf
A guy in China named Mao

Don’t worry about it.

It’s just keyboard warrior “theater”. Nobody is that batshit crazy.

Nah, scratch that! He’s legit insane

Laughing very hard

Bitches be crazy when they're on the rag.
Wow making outdated comedy jokes from the 90s, so original! LOL. Damn your pathetic, the only one "bitch on the rag" here is you cocksucker.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 10:08 pm

James B. wrote:
blazingstone wrote:

I'd be fine with it getting locked since it's mostly just alt-reich shitheads spouting bullshit conspiracies, exuding white privilege and acting like they're totes the real victims here!  Oh please, cry me a fucking river.

So basically, those that have another opinion, belief systdm, and political ideology than yours... Should be silenced, censored, or gotten rid of altogether?

A guy in China named Mao

Never said that smart-ass, nice try with your deflection bullshit, but i'm not falling for your pathetic fallacy trap, you alt-right shitheads are so transparent.

Also it's spelled SYSTEM, not "systdm", if you're going to spout asinine bullshit, at least use proper grammar dumbfuck LOL.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39578

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 10:25 pm

You sure are obsessed with cock sucking. I wonder why?

And I'm sure there will be some asinine response with plenty of insults because that's all your feeble mind can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 10:31 pm

007 wrote:

And I'm sure there will be some asinine response with plenty of insults because that's all your feeble mind can come up with.

As far as his/her fascination with sucking,  don\'t know maybe that one time at Bandcamp...

Jethro Pull
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 12:40 am

Wow what a moron. Kind of dumbfounded that this dipshit still has an account here, but whatever. Sure is an angry little troll I'll give it that.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 1:26 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Wow what a moron. Kind of dumbfounded that this dipshit still has an account here, but whatever. Sure is an angry little troll I'll give it that.

It must struggle with some inner demons... Unhinged anger is a sign of suppressed trauma.

46 - Page 6 67530a10
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 8:54 am

blazingstone wrote:
James B. wrote:
blazingstone wrote:

A guy in China named Mao

Never said that smart-ass, nice try with your deflection bullshit, but i'm not falling for your pathetic fallacy trap, you alt-right shitheads are so transparent.

Also it's spelled SYSTEM, not "systdm", if you're going to spout asinine bullshit, at least use proper grammar dumbfuck LOL.

1) Your action of being "happy" with the action of others "locking a thread" is within the logical/natural progression of that particular thought process being that it is the SAME principle behind those that I mentioned doing what they did.
2) Thus the correlation, no "deflection", much less any "fallacy". Seems someone has issues using words/terms that are not derogatory?
3) My favorite... You said my mistake regarding "system" was improper grammar, right? I misspelled it. Spelling is related to grammar, as well as punctuation. Yet they are not the same thing. So the joke appears to be on you.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 10:57 am

blazingstone:

To elaborate further...

Example 1- "Yu kald sumbutty ay koksukka"

Example 2- "Is you're username from Running Wild and there song or is it from the band that can be scene on the bandcamp website"

Example 1- misspelled words
Example 2- misused words

Utilizing the application of both context and syntax, Example 2- is improper use of grammar.

Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 1:02 pm

007 wrote:

You are are obsessed with being a dumb nazi fuck, wonder why?

The only one with a "feeble mind" here is you dumb fucking cunt, i'm not the one dumb enough to believe in conspiracy theories a 2-year old wouldn't fall for.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 1:03 pm

James B. wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
James B. wrote:
blazingstone wrote:

A guy in China named Mao

1) Your action of being "happy" with the action of others "locking a thread" is within the logical/natural progression of that particular thought process being that it is the SAME principle behind those that I mentioned doing what they did.
2) Thus the correlation, no "deflection", much less any "fallacy". Seems someone has issues using words/terms that are not derogatory?
3) My favorite... You said my mistake regarding "system" was improper grammar, right? I misspelled it. Spelling is related to grammar, as well as punctuation. Yet they are not the same thing. So the joke appears to be on you.

Wrong dumbfuck, you'd be glad to censor everyone that did not mindlessly agree with your bullshit conspiracy theories, so spare me the concern trolling, i'm not falling for it.  

The joke is very much on you for being stupid enough to believe in this garbage in the first place.

To elaborate further, you are a worthless human being who should've been aborted.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 1:54 pm

It’s parents failed it. It feeds off negativity.

46 - Page 6 1f88d210
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 4:26 pm

Speaking of theories surprised

1-Somebody suffers from a chemical imbalance due to taking hormone blockers after having bottom surgery?

2-Somebody is just some school aged punk that smokes a little weed and has fun messing with the old farts online?

3- Somebody can't access their cry closet or utilize playdough therapy and has serious issues coping with adversity?

4- An old time board member doesn't have the balls to play the part without using an alias?

5- This is a perfect microcosm of the effect that news, social media, celebrity (sports/movie/music), advertisement, and of course... public and private education systems have culturally, intellectually, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally on our society.

6- Someone ran out of blue hair dye?

7- Someone is perpetually angry cause the bachelor degree in underwater basket weaving and the masters degree in gender studies only led to a barista job at Starbucks and major debt?

8-One of someone's 2 "mommy's" has a bigger penis than they do?

9- Someone struggles with the concept of the following contradiction... Teacher/Professor/News Anchor/Politician/Soccer Mom say America is the most racist country in the history of ever. Yet there are millions and millions people of color wanting to come here?

10-  Someone's respect of another's diversity has nothing to with it's proper definition, but within narrative, agenda, and propaganda.

Last edited by James B. on Fri May 21, 2021 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

scottmitchell74 and Troublezone like this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 5:32 pm

Available now from Amazon!

The Blazingstone  basic wind up toy for $19.99 (see details below)
Special Edition Model for $29.99 (See details below)
Deluxe Model for $39.99 (see details below)
Super Deluxe Model for $49.99 (See details below)

Basic Model cycles through 5 expletives repeated over and over after winding.
Special Edition cycles through same 5 expletives (1@time) with string pull function.
Deluxe Model bends over with coin slot in back and cycles through expletives.
Super Deluxe Model is larger, has bend over function with larger slot, and only says "oh yes!" after insertion.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 6:03 pm

The Troll is so deranged that even Gandhi and MLK would throw a punch at it’s gender neutral face and spit.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 6:29 pm

New Release from Phallic Metallic Records

The Blazingstone EP!

Includes the following songs..

"Disagree With Me, Makes You A Nazi"
"Daddy, My Pu$$y Hurts"
"Right Wing, Right Wing, We All Scream At Right Wing"
"I Got Indoctrinated By A PhD"
"White People Suck"
And the EPIC ode to historical fact & truth... "1609"

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 6:44 pm

Coming Soon to a University near you!

The Blazingstone Lecture Series

Part 1- "How to change the definition of everything to fit your agenda"
Part 2- "How making up words and terminology can build one's virtues"
Part 3- "How hypocrisy is only defined by political affiliation"
Part 4- "How getting angry solves all the world's problems"
Part 5- "How Gender Hormone Treatment has only 2 outcomes, but there are numerous genders"
Part 6- "How to hate Fascism while acting like one the process"

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 9:01 pm

There is no social justice until Katy Perry and Madonna give their approval.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 9:10 am

blazingstone wrote:

Wrong dumbfuck, you'd be glad to censor everyone that did not mindlessly agree with your bullshit conspiracy theories, so spare me the concern trolling, i'm not falling for it.  

If this was the case, I'd be calling for you to be banned. I haven't and I never would. EVERY long time board member here knows my position. Which is, don't dig what somebody says, either ignore them or mock them. I have done both with you. People are tired of your crap, people are tired with my crap, oh well.

I'm having fun, hopefully you are too?
Seems you come across angry and take something you have no control over (another opinion) way too serious?

Some wisdom. from an old dumb@$$ biker, mellow out.
Don't be an anger junkie, that chemical imbalance is just as bad as any substance dependency.

Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 11:22 am

James B. wrote:
Speaking of theories surprised

1-Somebody suffers from a chemical imbalance due to taking hormone blockers after having bottom surgery?

2-Somebody is just some school aged punk that smokes a little weed and has fun messing with the old farts online?

3- Somebody can't access their cry closet or utilize playdough therapy and has serious issues coping with adversity?

4- An old time board member doesn't have the balls to play the part without using an alias?

5- This is a perfect microcosm of the effect that news, social media, celebrity (sports/movie/music), advertisement, and of course... public and private education systems have culturally, intellectually, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally on our society.

6- Someone ran out of blue hair dye?

7- Someone is perpetually angry cause the bachelor degree in underwater basket weaving and the masters degree in gender studies only led to a barista job at Starbucks and major debt?

8-One of someone's 2 "mommy's" has a bigger penis than they do?

9- Someone struggles with the concept of the following contradiction... Teacher/Professor/News Anchor/Politician/Soccer Mom say America is the most racist country in the history of ever. Yet there are millions and millions people of color wanting to come here?

10-  Someone's respect of another's diversity has nothing to with it's proper definition, but within narrative, agenda, and propaganda.

Wow this reads like an alt-right bingo checklist of stupidity, it's so trite it's actually fucking pathetic and sad, sounds like somebody needs shock therapy and to be thrown in a padded room for eternity LOL

Nothing wrong with blue-hair genius, or have you forgotten that loads of metal bands that you've listened to have done exactly that? I don't use it myself, but the fact that it "triggers" you so much is telling.

Here's my theory on you shit-stain-you're some pathetic 10-year old edgelord cos-playing as an older man in a desperate attempt to convince everyone how "mature" you are and failing miserably.

Every single one of your guesses is dead wrong as usual, i'm just a man who's tired of whiny whypipo like yourselves that get all butthurt and throw a damn temper tantrum over any mention of the mere fact that racism and bigotry exists.

Newsflash shithead, people still wanting to come here does not automatically mean this country is not "racist", you are even dumber then I thought if you really believe that garbage, i'm guessing you were home-schooled.

You clearly don't know what "diversity" means fuckhead, and judging by how pathetically insecure you are, you must be overcompensating for your own lack of manhood, i'll bet i've definitely got a better dick then you do. I wish I had two mothers but unfortunately we don't always get what we want.

Hey look it's the James Harris EP!

Filled with 6 amazing tricks of white privilege and crying like a spoiled brat! Such as "slavery was a good thing and should still be legal!" or "all trans people shouldn't be allowed to exist at all!" and "I want all progressives executed by a firing squad!" and "nazis are really cool and should rule the world!"

Also my degree is in criminal justice fuckhead, and those degrees are plenty useful and its losers like you who will soon be finding their jobs irrelevant and replaced with robots, so the jokes on you bitch.

Sounds like you have a chemical imbalance and need a cry closet dipshit.

Go ahead keep whining, makes me feel better about myself knowing that no matter what i'll never be as fucking pathetic as you.

Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 11:24 am

James B. wrote:
blazingstone wrote:

If this was the case, I'd be calling for you to be banned. I haven't and I never would. EVERY long time board member here knows my position. Which is, don't dig what somebody says, either ignore them or mock them. I have done both with you. People are tired of your crap, people are tired with my crap, oh well.

I'm having fun, hopefully you are too?
Seems you come across angry and take something you have no control over (another opinion) way too serious?

Some wisdom. from an old dumb@$$ biker, mellow out.
Don't be an anger junkie, that chemical imbalance is just as bad as any substance dependency.
Oh i'm sure you will soon enough fuckface, you come off as butthurt over me merely telling the truth, it's like you've been told you were special your whole life and now that you find out you actually aren't you can't handle it.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 1:49 pm

Check it out, blazingstone...

I have been clowning you and your kind, and like most everything seated in reality...
It goes right over your head.

Don't give a crap about skin color, sexual orientation, or gender. I am cool with ANYBODY that is a productive member of society, is accountable, is responsible, and allows EVERYONE the opportunity to choose/decide for themselves without fear of losing what they have worked hard to achieve. Pretty simple.

Your exhibited behaviors & rhetoric judges EVERYTHING based on race...
...and you call me a racist Laughing very hard
Your exhibited behaviors & rhetoric hates EVERYONE who thinks different than you...
...and you call me a bigot  Laughing very hard
Your exhibited behaviors & rhetoric mirrors Main Stream Media, Tech Conglomerates, Fortune 500 Companies, and Public/Private Education...
...and you call yourselves the resistance and the revolution  Laughing very hard

Just think about this...
...BLM/ANTIFA/IDENTITY POLITICS only exist where it is allowed to exist.

You are FREE to say whatever you like on this board. I'd wager a lot of folks on here would kick your @$$ If you spoke to them like that in person.

People that talk like you in anonymity online usually are not able to back it up in reality.

Blow a gasket, blow bubbles at the park, blow that second mom you wish you had, or blow smoke up your own @$$. Done with you blowing it up mine. I can't and won't speak for others. Try it sometimes. It comes with my privilege I suppose? The privilege of acting like an adult.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 2:14 pm

Technically he does have that second mom. Its called reassignment surgery.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 2:22 pm

Oh the fucking irony of calling others “whiny”...

That living abortion is the definition of a bitch on the rag.

No self respecting black person or minority would want this fucking deranged hate-monger as their advocate. Only radicalized marxist paint-huffers agree with his lies and divisive preaching.

MLK would kick his ass!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 2:59 pm

The “Freudian slips” are everywhere in blazing’s posts.

The mystery of his “obsession” is solved.

46 - Page 6 58f79a10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

46 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: